Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-10-2011, 04:47 AM
Celeste

Thank you, I'll keep the White Light in my pocket all the time! And I appreciate all the info. My spell check doesn't work :[
Old 02-10-2011, 04:55 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
Thank you, I'll keep the White Light in my pocket all the time! And I appreciate all the info. My spell check doesn't work :[

Hello Celeste

Worry not on spelling....it matters not as SF does not give out a LETTER grade LOL !

Lynn
Old 03-10-2011, 12:18 AM
Celeste

There were some women in my realm who did that (kissed a cheek), but I can't pinpoint directly.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Celeste

What is it called when smells are picked up? I have had clairaudience. Whispers, and voices coming through a fan. Sometime the sounds were so real, that the only way I knew they weren't actually so, is because the dogs weren't barking.

Looking over all these posts, now, I have had spirit massage my head, too.
Old 23-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Celeste

I'm not exactly sure this belongs here. But the above posts have not been moved, so I will go with this, and moderators you can move it if you see fit.

Well, Spirit was massaging my leg yesterday, through Angels.

About ten days ago, I injured my leg at Target trying to get a two liter of pop off the top shelf. (Unfortunately, I am short.) It was pretty bad, and I did report it, telling them I thought it was just fine. But it got infected, developing into cellulitis. So was at Urgent Care already, and Emergency, AND I have to follow up with my doctor. Corporate called the next day, and I told them it was fine, and I was taking excellent care of the wound and didn't expect trouble. Well, like I said, it turned into a mess . Now, while I was in Emergency, lying comfortably on the rolling bed, pillow for my head, covered up, getting an IV, I felt someone massaging my leg. I saw angels. So, actually it was more than one angel, and they were ministering to me, like they do on someone after death! Their large wings wings curled around my whole leg. It felt so good. I was in an altered state, feeling rested and wonderful. I was viewing these angels from the side, but one of them then turned around to face me, and she was transparent, with only an outline, for me to recognize she was an angel (maybe fading out.) Now, I understand everything up to there, but would like ideas on what the transparency meant. I thought maybe the fact that I saw the white wings which are denser, when they were finished with me, they were showing me they were actually spirits.

Any ideas?????
Old 23-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Administrator
Hello Celeste

You so strongly popped into me mind yesterday and I was thinking that I had not seen ye here for a bit....now I get why. I am fighting a nasty cold with lots of fevers and little green men coming up....not fun.

That is not good about the leg. It is not unusual to have such experiences in a hospital. There are many helpers there in Spirit or Angles form if one wishes to call them that. I know the times I have been in Emergency I have seen one's sitting beshide a patient where there is no physical person available. I have never felt them there in waiting to take a person over. More there to help them rest and settle some.

The last time in the ER I was put into a room where I so could not sit in the bed that was there. I so wanted ot laydown but there was an energy in the bed still. The ER nurse just happened to be me neibour and she came in to see me. Asked me why I was slummped over in th chair and not in bed....then stopped in mid sentance and goes OMG of all the rooms to put ye in....( someone had just coded in that bed ) she looked at me and said ye can feel him still I will move ye.

So we are never alone. Blessed that ye had someone there for ye....hope one is feeling better. Good to see ye here again too.

I am off to find the puffer.....

Lynn
Old 24-10-2011, 12:18 AM
AllIsFullOfLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
smell certain orders now and then that have no physical basis? Mine are usually pleasant. Today, all day, everywhere in my house are smells of spices, cinnamon; pumpkin.

What do you think? If it is a spirit, I am not afraid, due to the pleasant smell that it is.

Every now & then I smell certain odors but it's not physically but it's always very nice odors:) If you are smelling nice smells then I think it is a good spirit around you if there is one around you:)
Old 24-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Celeste

Thanks All and Lynn. Lynn, you popped into my mind, too. Hope your cold gets better. Will keep you informed about my infection.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:56 PM
Celeste

After the Halloween luncheon at work, I was cleaning the tables, and I heard a cup jingle on the saucer. I looked, then heard another one at another table, then looked, again.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:04 PM
NirvanaGirl

Just a few weeks ago, a few days after my mother had passed away,
i was crying myself to sleep as i do every night & i suddenly smelled my mothers 'angel' perfume, it was everywhere right there & very very real!