Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowcrow
Hugs to you Internal Queries

aww thanks. back !
Old 27-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
I think you just said it all right there.

I think my biggest problem with fighting for reasons to keep going, is that there has always been a serious lack of love in my life. No matter how much I do to try and put love, hope and understanding back into the world, it has yet to really make its way back to me long enough to sustain me enough for the remaining duration of this lifetime. Or perhaps even the remaining durations of my soul's lifetime, I don't know.

Even amongst all the various degrees of enlightened people out there, there is still this stigma that disrupts the flow of true love, hope and understanding for everyone. We're constantly trying to sway people to our own personal beliefs too much, instead of just understanding, accepting and loving each other for our differences, as well as our similarities. It's just too easy to sit there and tell someone else they are not as enlightened as we are, or that they're just being mislead from the "real" truth, instead of truly showing them enough love to be understanding and accepting of the things we don't agree with.

Yes, I do understand the need or desire to have such immense diversity as a way of feeling more complete. But does that also not segregate us into too many smaller groups just a little too much at times? And what happens when you simply can't find enough people who are similar enough to you, to make you feel like you actually are a part of something bigger? Where is our feeling of completeness then? Where is all this love, hope and understanding, when we cling to our needs and desires for diversity so much?

I should probably shut up now.

first ... well, if there's no one around to Love you Love the one you're with ... your self. seriously. and maybe you could develope an inner relationship with an angel or spirit guide, someOne, some part of you, who instinctively understands, can comfort you, guide you to and reassure you of the worth of your selfhood and keep you from utter loneliness. sometimes these relationships even reveal a sense of purpose. there are a lot of threads dedicated to the subject of contacting one's spirit guide or angel.

just an idea.
Old 27-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
first ... well, if there's no one around to Love you Love the one you're with ... your self. seriously. and maybe you could develope an inner relationship with an angel or spirit guide, someOne, some part of you, who instinctively understands, can comfort you, guide you to and reassure you of the worth of your selfhood and keep you from utter loneliness. sometimes these relationships even reveal a sense of purpose. there are a lot of threads dedicated to the subject of contacting one's spirit guide or angel.

just an idea.

Thanks for the hug Don't get me wrong, I'm not completely a hopeless case of misery I do know how to lose myself over to the true beauty of the world as well. Aside from pondering stuff too deeply, I'm also somewhat of a hopeless romantic/goofball little kid at heart

I actually have wound up developing an inner relationship with my angels and spirit guides. And I suppose because of how intensely passionate I get with things like helping lost souls cross over; doing special things for other people; acting like a carefree child, and trying to love with my whole heart and soul as much as I can, my relationships with them kind of blossomed into beautifully intimate relationships. I love my angels and spirit guides with just as much intensity and passion as I do when my heart truly feels at peace with the world.

Unfortunately, because of the intense diversity of other peoples beliefs, and how we all want to sway everyone to our own personal truths, I'm constantly getting told that I'm either just some poor disillusional sap, because no angel or spirit guide would ever love me in the same capacity as I've described. Or that I'm just under the influence of negative spirits who are only trying to rob me of my essence and I should banish them from my side for ever.

It just kind of makes it a little more difficult to continue having the same quality of relationships with my dear angels and spirit guides, when both mine and their integrity is constantly being challenged.
Old 28-07-2011, 03:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Unfortunately, because of the intense diversity of other peoples beliefs, and how we all want to sway everyone to our own personal truths, I'm constantly getting told that I'm either just some poor disillusional sap, because no angel or spirit guide would ever love me in the same capacity as I've described. Or that I'm just under the influence of negative spirits who are only trying to rob me of my essence and I should banish them from my side for ever.

It just kind of makes it a little more difficult to continue having the same quality of relationships with my dear angels and spirit guides, when both mine and their integrity is constantly being challenged.

yikes! use your intutition to gauge whether or not someone you encounter is open to or can at least tolerate your beliefs. i know that if someone is closed minded i simply can't relate such concepts to them. my voice literally halts in my mouth before it reaches my lips.

you can't always give exactly what you want to give so all you can give is what folks allow.
Old 28-07-2011, 04:45 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
my voice literally halts in my mouth before it reaches my lips.

LOL. Yeah, I've found myself doing that to at times. It's very rare that I even talk about this kind of stuff to people around me, but I should probably just stop talking about it all together on message boards. You never know when someone is going to come along and add a discouraging comment, no matter how much a few others might be more receptive.
Old 28-07-2011, 04:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
LOL. Yeah, I've found myself doing that to at times. It's very rare that I even talk about this kind of stuff to people around me, but I should probably just stop talking about it all together on message boards. You never know when someone is going to come along and add a discouraging comment, no matter how much a few others might be more receptive.

why concentrate on the negative naysayers? this message board is pretty open. i say stuff on here i'd never in a million years express elsewhere. sure there are disagreements, vanity jousts and a few folks who might think i'm nuts but reading the imaginative thoughts and beliefs of others sure takes the sting out any implications that i'm crazy. that's not to say i'm not crazy because i know i am. only that i'm no nuttier than the other folks here. spill your beans, Trieah. be as weird as you please. we're all 'round the bend here.
Old 28-07-2011, 07:19 AM
Trieah

Yeah, well, that's the thing. I've never been able to fully shake off growing up in extremely negative situations and being surrounded by extremely negative people. It's not always easy to break out of bad programming. It's kind of like rebooting back into default mode and having to work on the positive code structure all over again

But I get what you're saying.
Old 28-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Ascender

I'm sure everyone has a longing to return home. But, you know, if you didn't want to incarnate on this planet at this time then you wouldn't have, but you're here now, so why not make the best of it while you can?
Old 28-07-2011, 08:53 AM
jamesart7

Dude, if you want a killer, don't hesitate to contact me....
Old 28-07-2011, 01:57 PM
scorpiowitch66

I remember thinking when I was little, I guess between 4-6, that I didnt belong here. I would just sit and cry wondering why I was being punished. What is strange is that did not even remember it until I started on my current path. I am remembering so many things from when I was little since "woke up" that I had buried. I find that so interesting....