Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-09-2017, 05:15 AM
Guide

Little Girl with Money

:)

The sand filled in between my toes as I walked down the beach. The wind was blowing gently and the sounds of child laughter and seagulls filled the air as I watched the sun fill the sky with orange rays. As I walked up the beach I was mesmerized by this setting sun when something caught my eye.... it was a $100 bill on the floor that had been caught by the wind and blown right in front of me.

As I reached for the bill the wind picked up again and blew the $100 bill towards a large oak tree. I realized that this tree had money and credit cards of all kinds stapled to it. My eyes lit up as I was literally looking at a money tree. Just as I was plotting to take some of this down I saw something moving in the corner of my eyes as I looked up I saw a little dark toned kid with long curly hair tied up into a bun. She had a bundle of money that she was barely able to hold with 2 hands as she went ankle high into the ocean... I was confused and puzzled as to why she was doing this. As I looked on she took that bundle of cash and threw it into the air..... What!? What was she thinking... why would she do that.. why would she waste money like that.... man her parents are going to be furious......

As the ocean swept the money away I looked closer to take in more detailed so that I could gain some insight into why she would do this.... she was happy, giggling and still had her hands up towards the sky..... Then the unimaginable happened... the money she threw out started to collect near her ankles. It looked like more money than she had previously threw out into the world. She started to pick all the money up and now her arms could barely hold all the money she had. She proceeded to go back to where she first came from.

..... This was all a dream that I just witnessed.... I was really confused by this image and wondered what it could mean..... I looked into the Dream interpretations of it but this one took more than just that to understand it fully. At that time I was worried about not having enough in order to do what I needed to do. Not enough money to keep the lights on... not enough to find food with... not enough to keep my car's gas at least half way... barely enough to buy water... I was homeless more or less at the time and feeling down but not out... I had to frequently build myself up after beating myself down for not being able to afford the necessities of maintaining a simple life.... I would get angry sometimes because of this but I think it all made me stronger....

2 years after dreaming this dream and changing the way I did things as well as really going for the thing I was actually passionate about.... This is what I learned from that little girl...

She threw her money into the world as a sign that she understood the universal truth of infinite abundance.... she did not care what happened to it and she surrendered it happily and in joy to God to have what she had just given away. Apparently I was worried about money and it is not the source of abundance. I ran into a money tree that basically was the same thing as a wishing well and people time after time again gave their money up for something in return.... The tree seemed to be a teacher in this story because it allowed me to be in the right place to see what was about to take place.... after throwing all her money into the wind and it was all swept ed back to her it could only mean that when you give you receive and that you shouldn't worry about what you are surrendering.

Will you staple your money to the tree next?

I will be sharing various lessons I have learned... Hope you all liked the story...
Old 25-09-2017, 03:15 AM
Experiencer

Great story and symbolism. Cool when a dream changes our life.

It was great how you were initially attracted to the tree but then found the much better way. I thought about the tree and the word "attachments" jumped out as well.
Old 25-09-2017, 11:20 PM
Master
I've had a similar experience but instead of money I gave energy to the universe and it returned it in a much greater quantity. I remember feeling like I was in some kind of hyperdimensional sphere. I was giving energy out from my heart region and it would flow out a few feet, hit some kind of curve, then come back to me. I felt a constant outpouring of all my energy, giving it all back to the universe. Even my vital energy that I needed to live. The universe kept giving me back an infinite amount of energy, like it also flipped a switch and was giving me the good stuff. The primordial energy. It truly felt infinite and I quickly became euphoric like never before.

The lesson was something like, "if you give without expecting anything in return, you will get something more than what you gave. But first you must pass the test". It was like God was giving me a lesson, testing me to see if I was worthy or not. The more I gave everything away the clearer the lesson became, I don't need to hold unto anything. I am not what sustained myself, the universe sustains me. Well, I guess it was a few lessons in a single experience. lol.

Also this wasn't a dream, it happened while I was awake.
Old 25-09-2017, 11:27 PM
Kioma

What an awesome thread.

Old 26-09-2017, 12:13 AM
Master
Also part of the "wanting nothing in return" was not wanting good feelings, not wanting to see myself as pure of heart, not wanting to experience Gods energy.

Ever since I felt those things I constantly desire them. I find it pretty much impossible to do what I did. I wanted to give because I thought life was nothing special. God showed me how special the universe is, now I can't give it up and I'm trapped in attachment. I guess I have to find another door.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:36 AM
Kioma

Maybe motivation isn't evil.

Maybe, sometimes, attachment is appropriate.