Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 27-06-2017, 01:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
Who is Op?
"O.P." means "Original Poster" which, in that case, would be you.
Old 27-06-2017, 01:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Can you give us more details and references supporting your above statement, e.g. how and/or why increasing frequency of objects or living beings allows them to move via intention?

It was a quick passing reference, not meant to be noticed :) Basically this all become apparent and understandable and useable when a certain level of awareness opens up after the rise of personal frequency.
One will also be led to the references, examples and historical personages when the time is right. Sorry, sounds like a avoidant answer and to some extent it is, I regularly get told by higher forces to not speak so much of these things until those come to me or till I'm led to those now unfolding in those arenas.
Old 27-06-2017, 01:52 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
ic, thx :) I still believe Dynamo really has superpowers. Internet is full of those who call him demon or trying to explain how he may do it, but I have not found anybody who personally participated in his demos and claimed those were just tricks or illusion. And among the participants there have been not only street people, but celebrities too.

BTW, re. celebrities, search youtube for "David Blaine Tricks Celebrities!"
Old 27-06-2017, 02:04 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
It was a quick passing reference, not meant to be noticed :) Basically this all become apparent and understandable and useable when a certain level of awareness opens up after the rise of personal frequency.
One will also be led to the references, examples and historical personages when the time is right. Sorry, sounds like a avoidant answer and to some extent it is, I regularly get told by higher forces to not speak so much of these things until those come to me or till I'm led to those now unfolding in those arenas.

I understand "higher forces" do not want the techniques allowing humans to acquire superpowers being disclosed as such techniques may be used and abused by those who belong to dark forces and military.
Old 27-06-2017, 02:05 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
ic, thx :) I still believe Dynamo can really has superpowers. Internet is full of whose who calls him demon or trying to explain how he may do it, but I have not found anybody who personally participated in his demos and claimed those were just tricks or illusion. And among the participants there have been not only street people, but celebrities too.

BTW, re. celebrities, search youtube for "David Blaine Tricks Celebrities!"
Old 27-06-2017, 07:37 AM
Pathfinder

There is an youtube series "Dynamo Exposed as Working With Demons/Jinns",

There are 5 episodes in this series and if you watch any of them, you will understand he's not an ordinary magician doing tricks and illusions. And by looking into his innocent eyes you would hardly see a demon.
Old 28-06-2017, 07:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
There is an youtube series "Dynamo Exposed as Working With Demons/Jinns",

There are 5 episodes in this series and if you watch any of them, you will understand he's not an ordinary magician doing tricks and illusions. And by looking into his innocent eyes you would hardly see a demon.

Well, to sum it up, he or anyone like him, could be an illusionist, or have "superpowers", or a bit of both. I don't think we can get to the truth like this, so it doesn't matter what anyone believes anyway.

Looks can be deceiving. Nobody's innocent. I don't care about it, but now that you mention, just watch his interviews and such things a bit more, and you'll see how he brags about women he gets through what he's doing. I'm not judging him, just replying to your statement.
So what if someone's working with demons or is into occult? It's just energy too. Check him out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buoaoLUx2lM
Old 28-06-2017, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
just watch his interviews and such things a bit more, and you'll see how he brags about women he gets through what he's doing.

Most likely he gave women as a reason as he's doing his magic over 10 years for free, so this is the only reason ordinary people could accept. Look at him, I doubt he needs sex :) If he claimed his magic is real and everybody could develop such skills, he would got kidnapped by some criminals or military and forced to teach them his superpower techniques.

BTW, check "Matthew’s Message, June 28" of today

" a comparatively small number of souls that could be thought of as a Spiritual Special Forces unit have missions that require capabilities far beyond the limits of 3D bodies. ... Although these extraterrestrials act much the same as their neighbors and coworkers, that is as far as similarity goes. They can dematerialize and rematerialize objects and they communicate telepathically "

So, Dynamo may be one of them
Old 29-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Most likely he gave women as a reason as he's doing his magic over 10 years for free, so this is the only reason ordinary people could accept. Look at him, I doubt he needs sex :) If he claimed his magic is real and everybody could develop such skills, he would got kidnapped by some criminals or military and forced to teach them his superpower techniques.

BTW, check "Matthew’s Message, June 28" of today

" a comparatively small number of souls that could be thought of as a Spiritual Special Forces unit have missions that require capabilities far beyond the limits of 3D bodies. ... Although these extraterrestrials act much the same as their neighbors and coworkers, that is as far as similarity goes. They can dematerialize and rematerialize objects and they communicate telepathically "

So, Dynamo may be one of them

He says what he does is real.
Why are people like him choosing to live like this? Why aren't they saving people who need help, who get crushed by material things, cars or whatever? Shouldn't they be busy saving the world doing "miracles" on the low instead of entertaining with celebs etc.?
He does it for free, really?
Old 29-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Master
Interestingly enough a number of great Healers have stopped Healing others and instead are teaching others how to heal themselves. It seems more useful. They came to this conclusion after healing the same people over and over again and realizing that the people were just re-manifesting disease due to their thinking patterns an internal relationship with themselves.
In other words there is no imperative to 'save' other people - we each need to save ourselves.

Some people can be reached via humor, via entertainment only for it is what they seek - unaware there is more - there are many millions of people who will never cross the threshold to see John of God and get healing, who will never even seek a Healer, Counselor, Guru or Spiritual advice. They will not seek. But they will walk down the street shopping bags in hand and still have the potential for wonder to slip into their lives through a street performer.

One could say this person is lighting hope and magic inside people, opening their eyes and hearts to wonder, shaking up their disbelief, making space for possibility, cracking their shells. That is actually very healing in the Bigger Picture. I suspect he is right where he needs to be, doing what he needs to do for the Greater Good.