Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-01-2017, 02:14 AM
Knower

People call me an angel

I don't know if this is the right topic to post this under, but people have always called me an angel ever since I was a child. But it's not just that. They're always touched when they see me, even if I'm not doing anything at all except looking at them. My mom even has this story of when I was 4 years old, I was seeing a therapist for my selective mutism, which here's the wiki page that fully describes it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_mutism. In the waiting room, there was a woman who was playing with me. I didn't talk to her, but the reason why she was there was because she was suicidal and I sort of turned her away from it, just by being a kid. And even people who haven't met me, but have heard about me through other people I know, are still affected by me.

I'm not trying to sound like I'm calling myself a special snowflake, but what explanation could there be to describe how I'm affecting people by just doing what I normally do on a daily basis?
Old 12-01-2017, 02:49 PM
Master
You probably emit a positive vibe around you which is a good thing.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:51 PM
Master
people are also drawn to me. complete strangers feel compelled to tell me their life stories, or just talk to me as if we've been friends forever. I've had children run up to me and hug my knees.

I think we are called Earth Angels. We are natural healers and most people feel comfortable around us.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Master
I find that amazing and touching story, rosiegirl. I believe Earth Angels, as jojo put it. I went through a period of time when strangers would open up to me and talk to me about anything. I guess it's something about our aura or vibes.

Old 12-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Master
People call me babe and baby all the time but it doesn't mean I am a baby.

As for the other things I don't see anything special or out of the ordinary. People connect with those who have had similar lives to them. It's a phenomenon that you'll figure out as you go through life, believing it's something supernatural is a very common thing.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:45 PM
Master
Um ... that's not it shivatar. Not exactly, no, nothing to do with people with similar lives. I think we're also talking about age differences - a thing that's fairly typical in society - where the generation gap completely disappears. It's another aspect of the topic is what I mean.

Old 12-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Master
People can consider it an archetype that gives similar life experiences, or similar life experiences make a person more like the archetype.

Bottom line is it's not super-natural, it's super-normal.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
People can consider it an archetype that gives similar life experiences, or similar life experiences make a person more like the archetype.

Bottom line is it's not super-natural, it's super-normal.

I guess us modern day folks wouldn't bring it up if it were 'super-normal' or even normal. People do talk about modern Western society being alienated from one another, so maybe this is why it seems super-natural or whatever to them. It felt extra-ordinary when it happened to me long ago when I was young, so if a memory stays with you, perhaps it isn't super-natural but just 'special' some how.

Old 12-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Master
What I meant is it's a part of our reality and has an explanation, it's not super-natural. Quantum physics is normal, although it rarely is brought up in conversation among normal people. Flying is not normal, people just can't do it, but somehow it makes its way into conversations all the time. people are weird.

--

As for extra-ordinary, yeah there are a lot of phenomenal things and miracle like things that are rare experiences and feel like an eruption of mind body and emotion but just because they are rare doesn't mean they are special. We make them special by our clinging to them.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
What I meant is it's a part of our reality and has an explanation, it's not super-natural. Quantum physics is normal, although it rarely is brought up in conversation among normal people. Flying is not normal, people just can't do it, but somehow it makes its way into conversations all the time. people are weird.

--

As for extra-ordinary, yeah there are a lot of phenomenal things and miracle like things that are rare experiences and feel like an eruption of mind body and emotion but just because they are rare doesn't mean they are special. We make them special by our clinging to them.

"People are weird."

Hmm. Maybe you're right about clinging making them special...but if we truly enjoy something, I guess it's a matter of degrees. At what point should we consider a happy memory is getting clung to?