Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-01-2017, 08:41 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Feedback for Fairy Lights Tarot, by Lucia Mattioli, I am fanning out! This deck's art is exquisite and tantalizing. I was a bit disappointed by how thin the cards felt. LoScarbeo ( Printing company) is typical with their cheap boxes and prints, however, I was blown away by some of the images, for example King of Wands depicted as an ice type character... so it forces you to use some thought here. I think this deck and I will be good friends, very non traditional interpretations, so this will take some time getting use to.

I made mine into an oracle as it just didn't feel like 'tarot', it is one of my favourite (oracle) decks now though.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:55 AM
Experiencer
the "Fin de siecle Kipper" by Ciro Marchetti
Really beautiful and inspiring! Love the 3 additional cards.

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 05-02-2017, 04:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hola amiga! Happy to see this new thread! I accumulated my collection in over 9-10 months I bought my first Oracle last March 2016. I was such a scary cat I would still consider myself a work in progress.The deck I use the most is the Wild Unknown and the Universal Golden Tarot. My favorite Oracles are the WOTO and ISIS. Shadoscapes I adore most, but don't use it much as it's too romantic in nature and won't give me the raw message I need to hear. Oh, and I need Angels! On the list for this year!

Tarot
------
The Wild Unknown Tarot
Universal Golden Tarot
Victorian Fairy Tarot
The Zombie Tarot
Tarot of the White Cat
Shadoscapes Tarot
The Lovers Path Tarot
The Decameron tarot
The Mary El

Lenormand
------------
Fairy Tale Lenormand

Oracles
------------

Wisdom of the Oracle
Past Life Oracle
The Wild Kuin Yan
Isis Egyptian Oracle
RUMI Oracle
Natures Whispers
Animal Messages
The Souls Journey/Soul Cards
Archetype Cards By Caroline Myss

Study guide
-------------
Holistic Tarot

Happy shopping for 2017, Gals & Gents!

I just added two more to the bunch! The Mary-el by Mary white and Archetype Cards by Caroline Myss. I chose these because there is deep psychological analysis play/digging with these cards. Plus, Marl-el has deep, dark and amazing imagery.

What kind of madness and boasting is this!? I am never satisfied, but still extremely happy and excited, can't wait to find them in my mail box tomorrow!
Old 05-02-2017, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
I just added two more to the bunch! The Mary-el by Mary white and Archetype Cards by Caroline Myss. I chose these because there is deep psychological analysis play/digging with these cards. Plus, Marl-el has deep, dark and amazing imagery.

What kind of madness and boasting is this!? I am never satisfied, but still extremely happy and excited, can't wait to find them in my mail box tomorrow!

Clover you seem to know all the best decks I will have to consult you before i spend money on any new deck, you have got a good eye for beautiful decks <3 The Fairy light tarot is beautiful there !
Old 05-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Deactivated Account

@AngelicStar, aaw thanks :) You'll have to let me try/exchange them with you when I get them in the mail. To much credit on my taste though, I've been most inspired by reading/watching both Pisces Moon and Awakened Queen. I also stalk the cards online for a good period of time, really I put a lot of thought before my hand gets super hot and I hit the Buy button!

On The Fairy Tarot, I didnt realize this, but the cards are designed to match like a puzzle. They all are half of a portrait. It really is a work of art! I am just disappointment in the cheap printing boxes for these cards which is not out of the ordinary with Loscarbeao products.

I don't know how much Ill be able to share the Mary-el publicly, looks there is a lot of nudity in them. Still most all the images are stunning & deeply intriguing

Last edited by Clover : 18-04-2017 at 01:59 PM.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:50 AM
Master
Quote:
@AngelicStar, aaw thanks :) You'll have to let me try/exchange them with you when I get them in the mail. To much credit on my taste though, I've been most inspired by reading/watching both Pisces Moon and Awakened Queen. I also stalk the cards online for a good period of time, really I put a lot of thought before my hand gets super hot and I hit the Buy button!

On The Fairy Tarot, I didnt realize this, but the cards are designed to match like a puzzle. They all are half of a portrait. It really is a work of art! I am just disappointment in the cheap printing boxes for these cards which is not out of the ordinary with Loscarbeao products.

I don't know how much Ill be able to share the Mary-el publicly, looks there is a lot of nudity in them. Still most all the images are stunning & deeply intriguing

Mary el cards look interesting. I am not scared by nudity but then one should feel attracted to the deck. There are some pretty decks out there but when you get them its hard to build a connection with it. I feel you need to connect with a deck first.
Sadly stores dont sell them everywhere so you can actually shop for them, hold it and see if it speaks to you , online buying is the best buying. I am glad they are available online though , learning through trial and error, I dnt mind having a lot pretty decks.
Very interesting about the fairy light tarot, the cards are spectacular to look at. Yeah the quality of the card material is important, but Lo Scarbeo has some great decks, cant argue with that. I am going to get them lol, adding in my shopping list
I usualy follow Aeclectic tarot online to keep track of interesting decks. Then there are so many tempting decks lol, last year I didn't get any because I bought a lot of decks before that haha. I am back in the game this year ^_^ <3
Old 22-02-2017, 05:05 PM
Master
I got most of my decks from Barnes & Noble -

the mythic tarot was the first deck I ever bought, about 12 years ago
I am presently using Doreen Virtue's Healing with the Angels cards, they bring forth positive messages, which is what I really like and need in my life at this point.

I do want to get back to the Mythic Tarot. Haven't used them in a few years
Old 12-03-2017, 05:22 PM
55Degrees

Nabbed myself a bargain today, known as 'The Tarot Set', it was also known as the Mystic Meg Tarot (a well known UK tv and newspaper psychic and astrologer).
It's based on the TdM tradition so really need the intuition to play nice.
And, for £3.50 it would have been rude not to
Old 26-07-2017, 07:00 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
OK, I apologise now for the length of this post.

Tarot decks client/everyday readings (the friendly decks )
* Epic Tarot
* Ostara Tarot

Archeon
Legacy of the Divine
Deviant Moon
Osho Zen
Druidcraft
Tarot Royale
Tarot of Dreams

Oracles client/everyday readings
*Whispers of Lord Ganesha
Sacred Rebels
Divine Circus
Vintage Wisdom
Chronicles of Destiny
White Tigers
Oracle of Visions
Enchanted Map
Tao Oracle
Messenger Oracle

Tarot for shadow work/personal working decks
Mary-El
Dark Grimoire
Bohemian Gothic
Necronomicron
Margarete Petersen
Tarot of the Hidden Realm
Ghosts and Spirits
Vampyres
Dreams of Gaia
Linestrider

Oracles shadow work/personal readings
Faeries Oracle
Wisdom of the Hidden Realm
Modified Fairy Lights
Modified Fairy Tarot

Manifestation/Magickal use
Anna K Tarot
Faerie Enchantments oracle.

Study decks and misc
RWS Tarot
English Magic Tarot
Gaian Tarot
Psycards
Deck of 1000 spreads
Russian Gypsy Fortune Cards
Fin de Siecle (kipper)
Gilded Reverie (lenormand)

Also, quite a few decks on the shelf that will come out when they call to me. I try to use decks that fit seasonally so this list is in constant flux, some going into hibernation, others coming out to play.

New decks are marked in red (only 6 purchases this year )
Old 26-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Deactivated Account

^ Haha, PM, nice collection, Hey spill the beans, what do you think of the Osatra tarot? I was surprised to see it was out of stock. I have seen some of the cards, very darling, but is it workable? tia

Right now I am on watch mode. I have only bought two decks since I updated the list which were the Mermaid Oracles and the Fairie Oracle. Both are 'Okay', more collectors items. I may have to re buy some cards since I used them so much including Universal Golden Tarot and The Mary- El.