Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 13-06-2016, 09:45 PM
Experiencer

Will this fella I have the hots for get in touch by the end of the month?

Birds-Child-Ring

Ring was clarified by Rider and Bouquet

If we look at Birds as being contact and the child as being the start of something, then I'd say yes he will be in touch. Ring is about commitment and as I didn't want my wishful thinking to skew what the cards are trying to say, I pulled clarifiers. The clarifiers make me think he will make a romantic gesture. Hmmm I'd be interested in hearing what others think. Is Lenormand like tarot in that you sometimes pull cards just by wishful thinking?
Old 13-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
Sorry to hear about your dad. Yes, your cards were spot on.
Thank you
Old 13-06-2016, 11:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Will this fella I have the hots for get in touch by the end of the month?

Birds-Child-Ring

Ring was clarified by Rider and Bouquet

If we look at Birds as being contact and the child as being the start of something, then I'd say yes he will be in touch. Ring is about commitment and as I didn't want my wishful thinking to skew what the cards are trying to say, I pulled clarifiers. The clarifiers make me think he will make a romantic gesture. Hmmm I'd be interested in hearing what others think. Is Lenormand like tarot in that you sometimes pull cards just by wishful thinking?
Looks like you will get word one way or another, not necessarily a commitment (yet). Ring is not necessarily a relationship/commitment, can also be happiness, love, romance, good feelings etc.
As Child is indeed something new, but also small, I'd say there'll be a small step made. So maybe just initial, careful contact. But it will be good.
Rider and bouquet is also positive, good news.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:42 AM
Master
Not sure about my cards for today... The Whip always trips me up..
And again the Ship.

Ship 3 - Whip 11 - Star 16

A positive (Star) breakthrough (both Ship & Whip are action, movement.)
But concerning what, I have no idea. The Whip always makes me think of the sexual aspect of the card, so I get sidetracked when I see it.
Any help appreciated!
Old 14-06-2016, 01:34 PM
Master
Well, think I got it ..
For the first time in months I'm listening to Abraham Hick's again, energy in motion (Ship) whilst cleaning the house (Whip) and feeling totally good about it (Star).
My neck and back are complaining a tad now (Whip) from the cleaning. So I gotta stop that, but I do feel good.
Old 15-06-2016, 02:54 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Well, think I got it ..
For the first time in months I'm listening to Abraham Hick's again, energy in motion (Ship) whilst cleaning the house (Whip) and feeling totally good about it (Star).
My neck and back are complaining a tad now (Whip) from the cleaning. So I gotta stop that, but I do feel good.

Glad you worked out what they meant. I absolutely love your deck. I must buy myself one of those some day! Hope your neck and back are ok now.

I've just thought of another meaning of your cards:

Motion of (Ship) rod (aka broom) = sparkling clean (star)
Old 15-06-2016, 03:05 AM
Experiencer

So, pretty weird general day card reading for me today. I just asked the cards to show me something I needed to know.

I didn't understand the three cards that I pulled so I pulled clarifiers for them.

I got Lily clarified by Moon
Snake clarified by Whip, Bear and Scythe
Man clarified by stars

Hmmmm, so I couldn't quite string any sentences together, but I can tell you what the cards made me think of:

I thought that maybe the man represented my new boss, whom I don't really know, but I get the impression that he is very critical, and I must admit, I was a little worried that he wouldn't like the work I sent to him today. I thought the lily probably meant "older man" and the snake with its clarifiers represented the man's critical nature.

When I went to work, I realised that my boss was working from home, so I thought maybe the combination of cards meant Peace (lily) from critical (snake) successful boss (man and stars). Turned out he actually liked my work, so I thought the lily was probably referring to my peace of mind.

I know snake can represent another woman, so I thought maybe a committed man would speak to me. And one did email me this morning. I know for sure that he finds me attractive, but he says he'd never make a move. This man is also older.

I then thought about the sexual nature of the cards. Maybe they were indicating a sexual encounter, but as I don't go with men I'm not in a relationship with, I thought this meaning was highly unlikely...but then I thought about rape, which frightened me. I met someone who was once accused of rape this afternoon. :-S

I had some lady pains this morning, so I thought maybe the cards were referring to that, The pain has since passed.

I think the cards could've been referring to any of the above scenarios. What do you think?
Old 15-06-2016, 04:27 AM
Knower
Quote:
So, pretty weird general day card reading for me today. I just asked the cards to show me something I needed to know.

I didn't understand the three cards that I pulled so I pulled clarifiers for them.

I got Lily clarified by Moon
Snake clarified by Whip, Bear and Scythe
Man clarified by stars

Hmmmm, so I couldn't quite string any sentences together, but I can tell you what the cards made me think of:

I thought that maybe the man represented my new boss, whom I don't really know, but I get the impression that he is very critical, and I must admit, I was a little worried that he wouldn't like the work I sent to him today. I thought the lily probably meant "older man" and the snake with its clarifiers represented the man's critical nature.

When I went to work, I realised that my boss was working from home, so I thought maybe the combination of cards meant Peace (lily) from critical (snake) successful boss (man and stars). Turned out he actually liked my work, so I thought the lily was probably referring to my peace of mind.

I know snake can represent another woman, so I thought maybe a committed man would speak to me. And one did email me this morning. I know for sure that he finds me attractive, but he says he'd never make a move. This man is also older.

I then thought about the sexual nature of the cards. Maybe they were indicating a sexual encounter, but as I don't go with men I'm not in a relationship with, I thought this meaning was highly unlikely...but then I thought about rape, which frightened me. I met someone who was once accused of rape this afternoon. :-S

I had some lady pains this morning, so I thought maybe the cards were referring to that, The pain has since passed.

I think the cards could've been referring to any of the above scenarios. What do you think?

Quite likely those cards are referring to meeting the person who was once accused of rape. Lily + Moon =sexual reputation, Snake clarified by Whip, Bear and Scythe!! Yikes!! Snake is bad behavior, malicious intent, Whip + Bear + Scythe = victimizing(Bear) abuse(Whip) that is shocking/a permanent cut(Scythe). These cards also speak to repeatedly hurting/repetitive motion(Whip), forcefully overpowering(Bear with negative cards), and there not even being a choice(Scythe for victim).
Old 15-06-2016, 04:36 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune
Quite likely those cards are referring to meeting the person who was once accused of rape. Lily + Moon =sexual reputation, Snake clarified by Whip, Bear and Scythe!! Yikes!! Snake is bad behavior, malicious intent, Whip + Bear + Scythe = victimizing(Bear) abuse(Whip) that is shocking/a permanent cut(Scythe). These cards also speak to repeatedly hurting/repetitive motion(Whip), forcefully overpowering(Bear with negative cards), and there not even being a choice(Scythe for victim).

Eugh. That's horrible. Weird that I thought about rape, and then met someone who was accused of rape! Thanks for confirming that!
Old 15-06-2016, 04:50 AM
Knower
Quote:
Eugh. That's horrible. Weird that I thought about rape, and then met someone who was accused of rape! Thanks for confirming that!

You're welcome. I see Man + Stars as you having been able to see what the Man was about, before you even met him or knew that thought was about him...it's like Lennie confirming your precognition. It is horrible..it's kind of creepy to see it translated into Lennie's language