Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-06-2015, 07:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
They're there and as real as they are here. Perhaps more so.

Remember, love is the strongest force of the Universe. Love will always find its beloved.

The MILLIONS of people who have experienced NDEs, received signs and messages from departed loved ones is testimony to the truth of continuity of life.

I totally agree with this, love is what binds us and if you have a strong connection then you will always find one another.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Master

Also, everyone has specific energy signatures and names have vibrations. When doing mediumship I can know if its really the person by calling out the name and feel the soul energy vibrate to it.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:17 PM
Guide
I am not sure we are here to create our own afterlife.

I suspect it is more that we are creating our own reality here in this plane. We leave this plane when we pass on, and we go to the afterlife to have some R & R, and start planning our next life and incarnation, either here on this plane or another one. Then we also choose who in our SOUL Families will join us and be our relatives and spouses, and loved ones.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:42 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
This bothers me. There's a lot of thought that suggests our consciousness' after death may create their own afterlife, whether it's the chemical induced, time dilated non spiritual model that I saw proposed or a more spiritual approach where we do go to another plane and can shape that with our thoughts ..
or even something inbetween??

But if we are creating it for ourselves, then are the people, loved ones etc
REALLY real in any sense?? Or are they just projections? That would surely be the case in the brain generated afterlife but what about any others?

Would we at least know that we were creating the other people. If people go to common destinations after death then maybe this is irrelevant but so much info says all about the mind creating matter so does it just conjure up all our longed for lost folk?

I think too deep for my own good at times!!
I've heard this too, that we create our own reality in the afterlife, so I can see how one would wonder how it can be actually real. Personally, I don't think anyone knows for sure what happens in the afterlife, we can just guess. My guess is that it's all real, our loved ones, the place we go to, and it's not just a product of our imagination. I believe this because of all the stories I have read about people who have had an NDE, signs people get from deceased loved ones, and from things people on their deathbeds say they see.

If a person has an NDE and meets someone they never met in their life, only to find out later it was someone that passed away before they were born, then it can not be just something their mind conjured up. If a person on their deathbed who is not dead yet starts to talk about seeing old friends and relatives that they were not even thinking of, then that can't be a product of our imagination. When a person wakes up in the middle of the night to see a dear friend standing by their bed, then the next day they find out the friend passed away at the same exact time they saw them in their room, then to me it all proves that what happens after we die is all real. I think we meet up with our loved ones when we die, I think they will be very real, and I think we spend eternity in a very real place with them doing very real things. I could be wrong in my guesses, because like I said NO ONE knows for sure what really happens, but from everything I have read, heard and experienced, this is what makes the most sense to me.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:43 PM
Knower

That last post, does that mean that if someone suffers from anxiety, they are more likely to experience Hell?
Old 31-03-2016, 04:41 AM
Experiencer
OK, I've spent a lot of time dying, practicing it earlier in this life and a lot in my last....through a technique called, Yoga of the death State...which is basically dying, but not cutting the cord that binds us to our bodies. So.....good question. I'll address the "loved ones" that we encounter in different stages in what I call the "InBetween Time". When we first die, there's a pop...like that jolt you get sometimes when falling asleep. Your consciousness has just left your brain and slipped down into the Brain Stem...(that's the pop)....Now at this point is where, "our lives pass before our eyes".... There is another Type of Yoga where you can learn about this, it's called yoga of the Dream State...Tibetan Technique where consciousness...... never mind all that. But once in the brain stem time no longer binds us...so we can see the overview of our entire lives (if we do Yoga of the Dream State where we hold consciousness there in the brain stem and out of our minds...we can ...see the future..... But I digress. So as soon as we slip out of the brain stem....we are basically in the astral plane...and very often we will encounter what appears to be our loved ones....(but they are not....not yet). At this point...and we tend to get all excited about it....but DON'T....these apparitions are what I call ,"Constructs"...they are actually astral energetic reflections of who our loved one's WERE...All but the youngest souls have constructs that tend to follow us, behind...and in my experience, to the right. In the death process our consciousness almost always has a "forward" direction..... and rarely do we look "backwards". However some souls are so heavily attached to their past lives (as I say this is rare)...that they turn and see their own Construct. Because of certain laws that exist in amplified form in the In Between time (the Law of Magnetism and Attention/Intention) the mere act of looking at our own construct ....pulls us to it, and binds it to us..... THIS IS WHERE what we call, Ghosts" comes from. So our first encounter with Loved Ones is totally BOGUS. Next we have the Heaven and Hell Realms.... These we also are pulled in to because of the same Laws just mentioned...Now Heaven and Hells are a trip. Time there is totally different that here..... lifetimes there...are a blink of an eye here..... and they have what I call, "momentum" in lieu of "time"...And it's a *****...It's like a fast running river that pulls you in and along in some totally new scenario/Lifetime. And yes, we can encounter "loved ones" here..... But their reality....he he. well.....that's a pretty tricky question, because when you are there...these realms are as real (or more so ) than what we live in here and call "Reality". The reason I was taught the Art of Dying was to avoid these realms....to learn the in's and outs of the Death Process, so as to gain the most evolution...And I gotta say I learned the most by Breaking my Teachers Rules and doing what they told me not to do....which was explore the Heavens and Hells ...and mess with my own Construct. They pulled me out of the realms before I got carried away, but my encounter with my Construct some 35 or more years ago....I'm still recovering from... So ...in these realms the reality of the ...loved ones, I'd have to say is as real as it is here....he he... Now after we've finished with our time in the heaven and hell realms (most folks do both, and actually there are many different ones....and there is a "habit of consciousness" that is kind of a problem when you are trying to avoid these realms (which is what I was learning to do) and problem is that ...the action of pulling into the orbit of one...and then into it....(and they actually do have like a gravitational field, and when one is advanced enough to move slowly...they actually look like a planet from the outside....but anyway there is a "Habit" of pulling in to these.. So once you extricate yourself from one.....you tend to pull into another.... Anyway, once you quit doing all that you get to the "other side" (the base of the spine in Physical terms) and then you go ,"into the Light"... I call this the White Hall. Now REMEMBER THIS...when you get there, stay as long as you can.... this is where the most evolution takes place... also right after this is where we encounter ACTUAL SOULS of those in our Group....And start building the blueprint for the next time around.