Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 09-10-2017, 04:37 AM
Pathfinder
The work is never done, so there will always be something to heal.

Its not the destination , it the journey.

We can be aligned or out of alignment, I think the journey is to be aligned as much as we can
Old 15-10-2017, 01:52 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerWolf
Hi All, I hope you're having a blessed time on your journey.

I have a question, it can be complex or simple depending on how you look at it I guess. But, how does one heal on all levels? I have read and believe that all levels of being are related to one another and not really separate. So if one is to heal on an emotional level, mental and physical healing also must be done.

That being said, how does one heal at will? Do you meditate on healing, where do you focus your attention out of the infinite places to possibly focus on? How do you come to recognize blocks and limitations and false beliefs and negative programming on both a subconscious and soul level? Once recognized how do you release or change the 'problem' at hand? Is acknowledgment necessary? Or can you simply heal a problem by allowing it to be done despite not knowing what the issue is?

Thank you for your time, much appreciated.

First paragraph INSIGHTS are from TRUTH (God/Source/Self/No Self) ~

You DO NOT DO the Healing part ...... that part is DONE in an INSTANT ~!
you do not need to identify nor remove the blocks ~ Mind loves that ..... for it knows that will give it a lot of time ~! Time is not your friend ....... the TIMELESS IS your ALLY ~! You don't release it either ~ Is acknowledgment needed? GREAT question! YES! How can you overcome anything denied?!~
"heal a problem?" ....... another great question! You cannot HEAL a problem ..... if you try you EXTEND the problem! What is seen as a PROBLEM is UNDONE in True Consciousness! The problems are self created by ego identity to create time! Now LET GO that as an idea too ~!

Your PERCEPTION needs CHANGE ...... not through effort ....... but through INNER STILLNESS ~
Your HEALING comes when your desire to cast off ALL ILLUSIONS and RECEIVE the TRUTH that you already ARE is PURE and COMPLETE~!
Stop trying to SOLVE that which CANNOT be solved at the level it was created (mis-created) ....... ALLOW your HEALING to be DONE~
Old 18-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Guide
I think everyone heal's differently and many it does take a bit of work and others seem to heal quicker than others. You have to be fully committed to want to heal and to walk down a better path than continue to walk down the path that you've already been walking on. Sometimes change is good. It can also depend on situations that you've been through and things will start to make sense to you overtime.

It's all process. I've had help from my therapist. She may have guided me along the way, but she didn't do all of the work for me. Overtime I started to notice that I was tired of feeling the way that I was and I wanted to change that.

If you're willing to heal, just believe in yourself and don't give up!

Happy Blessing's to you!