Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 07-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I'm looking for information, practices, vitamins, etc. related to healing the brain, in particular the dopamine and serotonin receptors.

St. Johns Wort , Rhodiola Root extract , Omega 3s , Ginkgo Biloba,

WALKING in NATURE! Getting SUN! Walking near Water (rivers, lakes , oceans)

Not ejaculating (orgasms do not require ejaculation) ..... yet also not REPRESSING the desire (Spiritulize the Desire)
The Secret Of the Golden Seed by Richard Wilhelm , but do not LIMIT your own Unfoldment by BELIEF ~! You may only get a little understanding from this work, but it will lead to more and more to answer your growing questions. The Tao of Sexuality ....... Karezza .

These will help PREPARE ....... but healing the brain is actually the experience of GRACE Consciousness. Though it is wise to prepare the body with the highest nutrient dense and pure foods ~
Old 07-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
St. Johns Wort , Rhodiola Root extract , Omega 3s , Ginkgo Biloba,

WALKING in NATURE! Getting SUN! Walking near Water (rivers, lakes , oceans)

Not ejaculating (orgasms do not require ejaculation) ..... yet also not REPRESSING the desire (Spiritulize the Desire)
The Secret Of the Golden Seed by Richard Wilhelm , but do not LIMIT your own Unfoldment by BELIEF ~! You may only get a little understanding from this work, but it will lead to more and more to answer your growing questions. The Tao of Sexuality ....... Karezza .

These will help PREPARE ....... but healing the brain is actually the experience of GRACE Consciousness. Though it is wise to prepare the body with the highest nutrient dense and pure foods ~

Ty. this information is invaluable.

Coincidentally enough I just got back from the supplements store with Rhodiola, omega 3's, and ginko! lol
Old 06-12-2017, 09:32 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for your opinion and suggestions. Quite useful
Old 13-12-2017, 04:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Ty. this information is invaluable.

Coincidentally enough I just got back from the supplements store with Rhodiola, omega 3's, and ginko! lol
I have also been looking into this for the past three days, noticing that the cause of all my problems seem to be:

1. Adrenal exhaustion producing too much cortisol &
2. An under-functioning Amygdala

Everything is interconnected...everything!

I started researching herbs and herbal supplements called "Adaptogens" which synch the mind and body, activating glands like the Pineal Gland, switching the glands on and off to produce certain hormones whilst limiting others- like making the Adrenals produce more DHEA and less Cortisol, which, in turn makes the brain produce more GABA and Serotonin.

Rhodiola is a great one (used by Russian astronauts to adapt to weightlessness in space and to get over jet-lag). Others include: Ashwaghanda (winter cherry), Reishi mushrooms, North American Ginseng, Horehound, Schisandra and Cordyceps.

In addition, sugar and carbs need to be eliminated and masturbation is a total no-no. The semen activates receptors that produce dopamine and serotonin.

I've been looking into this to cure myself and I have just started...I hope it helps you out as well.