Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Guide

In need of help for an interpretation

I set out a four card spread for myself (which eventually became five).

It was a general scope of things - where I am now, what's working for me, against me, etc. I was hoping I could receive some help interpreting the last couple of cards.

What should I do next - Nine of Cups
How can I go about doing what I should do next - Two of Pentacles

I'm sure I could have asked that last card in a simpler way, but anyway! I wasn't sure about the nine of cups, hence drawing that extra card for some expansion. I was looking at the nine of cups as abundance or a fulfillment of sorts, and therefore not understanding it in terms of what I should do next. Perhaps the two cards suggest balancing things out and focusing on what I want? I'm not sure. Interestingly, I very reluctantly used the word 'should' when doing this reading. I wonder if perhaps the card speaks to my choice of words - not what I 'should' do but what I 'want' to do.

A little more elaboration, I find myself trying to weigh a lot of things up in general to make sense of what I should or shouldn't do in life. There is a great deal of cloudiness in terms of what I actually want. I simply don't know right now.

Any insight will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Old 07-09-2017, 12:59 AM
55Degrees

My take on these cards are -

What should I do next - Nine of Cups.
Be satisfied with where you are at this time. Take time to look at all you have achieved so far.

How can I go about doing what I should do next - Two of Pentacles.
Take some time out to have some fun, do something you enjoy. Life doesn't always have to be 'juggling demands'.
Old 07-09-2017, 09:01 AM
Master
Nine of cups means desire for project to come to fruition, or looking for more expansion. Wanting to do something but not having the full idea or structure to it. Two of pentacles could mean looking for options, or seeking partnerships with someone who might be able to trigger you in desired direction for further growth to happen. Time to explore and weigh options to make that desire come to fruition.
Just my interpretation of it.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:46 AM
Master
So what was the 3rd card?

For the two you mention...
Enjoy what you have now, the things you have achieved already.
As for the rest, just go with the flow for now until you have clear what it is you really want. Which ties in with enjoying what is, what you do have, and not trying to forge ahead right now with something.
Don't push, don't force, just go with the flow until more clarity comes.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Guide

Thanks very much. Each of the interpretations given resonate with me. The concept of taking a moment to enjoy what is, to allow things to flow, etc, is incredibly challenging for me. All the more reason, perhaps, to let go of things, enjoy this moment and what I have. It's also interesting what Angelic Star noted about looking for options or even a partnership that might trigger growth and progress, as that has become a factor in how I feel 'blocked' where I'm trying to make progress and hope an external influence might help me.

FairyCrystal, I made a mess of the 2nd and 3rd cards. As I was preparing to draw the 2nd card, I did so wording it as if it were the 3rd card. I want to laugh at myself for doing it, but I don't know whether the 2nd card should be the 3rd card and vice versa. I can't even tell as both cards could work in either place. Maybe that's the point. In any case, the 3rd card (what is working against me) is either Six of Wands or Three of Wands.