Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 12-09-2017, 11:48 PM
Seeker

Sorry for late replies to this thread right here. To Little creeks comment, no i dont have a digital camera or tripod to hold it up with. Though I do have a phone that I can use, with "ghost detector" apps that can detect emf (dont know if they effectively work though, ill keep clear of electronic devices).

To Mergingwolf comment; Honestly I would agree to that idea, kinda aligns up with the inconsistent knocking. But the knocking sound for me is a bit strange (this is true to me, I have known to have bad hearing from time to time) it sounds like its actually coming from the wooden door in the bathroom. If im near the door the sound is soft though if im further away it is hard and audible. Ill try to locate the possible sound in the pipes though.

Recently I was in my basement, in the guest's room checking it out. I heard this loud knocking, 3-4 knocks instead of the usual one, sounded to the right side of me towards another door. I immediately knocked back and it responded back the same way. Unfortunately, my nerves got the better of me and I speed walked back up stairs saying "let's meet where I'm more comfortable"; though I didn't really hear it again. I don't come downstairs as much so im not exactly sure what is happening.
Old 14-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Master

If its responding to questions it sounds more like an intelgent ghost , over left over energy or just a old house . You might go back to the basement with some one that knows about your ghost . Tell the ghost things like , do you know that you are dead , hell is just a myth . its time to move on , go to the light , ect.
Old 16-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Knower
Can you phone record video and sound for play back? A Tripod is not even recommended. Use the ghost detector app to locate EMF coming from wiring and devices. To know where the fields are. Can you download data from the phone to a computer? On the computer you can analyse the recordings.
Old 31-10-2017, 10:42 PM
Master
yes i get oftn so duz my norb 2 she duz evn othr nbors 2 thy do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔