Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-04-2017, 03:03 AM
Knower
My PastLife Tells Me So ( a projection)

this was from a while ago one of my many projections that I shall start posting from other sites:

Many people don't think having abilities like shifting and sorts are possible, but I just had a recent projection to my pastlife that says differ, and this was my most recent one. It ran a little long so I will tell what I can. the only two people that I recognized from this life that was with me in that life was my Mother and brother, everyone else from that life I do not know or just haven't ran into them in this life yet, and probably won't with the way my life is carrying on in solitude. any way, I was also young, maybe in my teens I'm going to say 15 or so. I was at this round table with these stone artifact, that suppose to bring my abilities forth with my brother and father, if i'm not mistaken I think my brother was older then me or just more mature, any way my father past this stone artifact to my brother who right away knew how it worked and started putting his finger on what looked like keys to a piano and started moving the artifact in a rhythmic motion the moment he did this some weird sounds started to come from the artifact. then it came my turn and I tried to do the same thing but it wasn't working, I was told by my father that I had to move it in a rhythmic motion which I thought I was doing, but turned out I had to do my own pattern, so I did, I became in a trance and the sounds started but it was more coming from my mind than the artifact, I don't know what was happening, but afterwards I guess it sped up a couple of years to my death, I saw a woman in a red dress being chased by some unseen force on a train, so I went after it, but my brother told me to wait for everyone else, but I didn't listen, I somehow turned into smoke and when I got to the scene I began fighting this being who had turned to black smoke, to try to save this woman. I guess the being got the best of me and sent me crashing into some wooden crate or something, all I know is I never got back up something went through my head leaving me dead, the last thing I saw was my parents and brother standing around my mangled body all sad and hugged up, I was seeing from my cold dead eyes, I was trying to communicate with them, and I guess they heard me they told me I was dead or dying, they told me I should had waited, and then I blacked out. all I know is I had powers and so did my family. this experience was way longer but that is all I remember since it ran so long, I even for got names, I wish I knew what to look up to learn more about this life I had. however I do now know why its hard for me to develop or do things like Astral projection , because whatever killed me went straight thru my head from the back and out the front piercing my brain. I came into this current life diagnosed with the disability called Developmental delay. I been trying my whole life to get powers that I somehow knew were real and thanks to this experience I know I wasn't crazy. maybe my abilities are locked away or lost forever. this has made me very sad to say the least. I cried after viewing that pastlife. I though a visit to your pastlife suppose to help heal you but all this did was sadden me more.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:33 PM
Master

This could be a past life memory , or just a dream . I had one a bit like this where I was a baby girl in Korea . My mom smashed my head with a rock , as she did not want me . It was the early 50 in the middle of that countiies war . In this life I was born in 1957 and am a guy , so it could of been a past life , or just a dream .
Ask your higher self/guides/masters for what karma/repressed stuff needs to be cleared from that life ,