Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Broken chakras

I'm working with a healer and was told my chakras are too blocked or broken that I need chakra transplant??? Has anyone heard of this before?
Old 24-05-2017, 05:26 PM
Ascender
No I have not heard of that before and if it was me I would not actually go back to someone who wanted to do that to me! Search blocked chakras plenty of info out there, search for blocked... and whatever chakra is blocked if you know the name. Just my opinion though, to me my chakras are a part of me- they can never be destroyed but sometimes they need some love and care to get flowing correctly.
Old 24-05-2017, 05:51 PM
Master
Hello Confused Soul,

I work on my chakras and love all the benefits they bring me. Chakras can be blocked, unbalanced and/or weak. I have not experienced a chakra so terribly unhealthy as to be called broken and to be transplanted. I have never even heard of a transplant and believe such a thing is impossible. Chakras are an integral part of us and very important for our growth and development. I simply cannot imagine having another's energy in me, if it were possible, would be a healthy situation. If I was told my chakras needed transplants by a practitioner, I'd thank them for their time and never return.

We can ask an experienced person to help heal our chakras but you'd have to know that person very well as there's a level of trust. You can use crystals to help chakras heal.

I too agree that if you give them care, they'll heal and become bright and active.

Here's to happy and vibrant chakras, cheers!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 24-05-2017, 07:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hello Confused Soul,

I work on my chakras and love all the benefits they bring me. Chakras can be blocked, unbalanced and/or weak. I have not experienced a chakra so terribly unhealthy as to be called broken and to be transplanted. I have never even heard of a transplant and believe such a thing is impossible. Chakras are an integral part of us and very important for our growth and development. I simply cannot imagine having another's energy in me, if it were possible, would be a healthy situation. If I was told my chakras needed transplants by a practitioner, I'd thank them for their time and never return.

We can ask an experienced person to help heal our chakras but you'd have to know that person very well as there's a level of trust. You can use crystals to help chakras heal.

I too agree that if you give them care, they'll heal and become bright and active.

Here's to happy and vibrant chakras, cheers!

I hVw been looking everywhere and came across this site. The psychic who is doing this says she kept getting blockage once she hit the sacral plexus. Just recently separated from my husband and I know I'm emotionally broken down. She said that the chakras will be printed out using 3D something then will be transplanted spiritually in a spiritually sterile environment and the cost is about $1200 per chakra and not including professional fee. I was floored. She's not the person who does this but recommended by someone she recently met. She said that she's afraid that I will fall into a dark hole and turn against everyone. I have been listening to binaural beats to help my chakras and I feel good. Any other recommendations?
Old 24-05-2017, 07:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
No I have not heard of that before and if it was me I would not actually go back to someone who wanted to do that to me! Search blocked chakras plenty of info out there, search for blocked... and whatever chakra is blocked if you know the name. Just my opinion though, to me my chakras are a part of me- they can never be destroyed but sometimes they need some love and care to get flowing correctly.

Thank you I hate to think I'm spiritually on a ventilator
Old 24-05-2017, 07:29 PM
Ascender
Sorry to hear things are tough but don't be worrying about needing any spiritual ventilators :) I would also stear clear if anybody who asks that much money for any kind of healing- but in this case I would seriously run for the hills and not look back. The solar plexus and sacral are different chakras. I would suggest some good old googling as there are many ways to heal them yourself.

For me I choose crystals, but there is a yoga series that is very good for chakras and there is a post in the yoga section here posted by the member A human Being. Colour therapy, chakra meditations, there are many things you can try... but I'd always really check anybody out who is asking for money. I buy my crystals and I paid to be attuned for reiki so i could do that on myself but in my opinion any genuine heaing will not cost anywhere close to what you was told and as for using 3D printers to print out chakras I'm just in shock!!!
Old 24-05-2017, 07:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused_soul
Any other recommendations?

As it is all energy, and you have an inner being that is constantly pulling you towards your well-being, I would recommend you learn to listen into where it is pulling you: towards your happiness. What comes to my mind regarding your chakras if they are not working probably is a simple template exchange, where you simply peel of the layer with the broken ones, and drop in a beautiful new one into your stream of consciousness, and gently let it blossom by being nice and kind to yourself that one is all free, and works amazingly great like magic
Old 24-05-2017, 10:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
As it is all energy, and you have an inner being that is constantly pulling you towards your well-being, I would recommend you learn to listen into where it is pulling you: towards your happiness. What comes to my mind regarding your chakras if they are not working probably is a simple template exchange, where you simply peel of the layer with the broken ones, and drop in a beautiful new one into your stream of consciousness, and gently let it blossom by being nice and kind to yourself that one is all free, and works amazingly great like magic

Omg that sounds really amazing is there any website you can recommend or any site to help me do this. I'm new at all these types of method. Meditating will make me fall asleep. Help!
Old 24-05-2017, 11:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Sorry to hear things are tough but don't be worrying about needing any spiritual ventilators :) I would also stear clear if anybody who asks that much money for any kind of healing- but in this case I would seriously run for the hills and not look back. The solar plexus and sacral are different chakras. I would suggest some good old googling as there are many ways to heal them yourself.

For me I choose crystals, but there is a yoga series that is very good for chakras and there is a post in the yoga section here posted by the member A human Being. Colour therapy, chakra meditations, there are many things you can try... but I'd always really check anybody out who is asking for money. I buy my crystals and I paid to be attuned for reiki so i could do that on myself but in my opinion any genuine heaing will not cost anywhere close to what you was told and as for using 3D printers to print out chakras I'm just in shock!!!

I'm super in shock too but I'm a bit scared and needed some guidance this site and all of you wonderful people has given me. Thank you thank you. Looking at reiki or naturopathic MD but I'm the LA area super expensive but compared to what they are asking doable.
Old 24-05-2017, 11:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused_soul
Omg that sounds really amazing is there any website you can recommend or any site to help me do this. I'm new at all these types of method. Meditating will make me fall asleep. Help!

I know nobody who talks about it aside from me. @dryad who is a member here should be capable of doing it likewise, and to give you advise on what I talk about. Basically I would say that you are made up of layers each infusing an idea on you; but it goes two ways your ideas create these layers, so they are responding to each other... this is good because it means you consciously can change this. Two ways to do this is to visualize you are removing the layer of your chakras like lets says, you remove a blanket from the floor, and then take a new blanket with healthy chakras to place back down upon you. Secondly you could go etheric on it, and simply imagine a new template of how you want it all to fit together that you drop into your stream of consciousness. But most of all it is about just relaxing, and let life unfold on its own... in that it simply is about listening to what your body desire, then your happiness will grow inside you, and lead you to beautiful places... and in that none of the visualization is really needed... though they are good exercises to get your mind into a really good place... exercising (which neither really is needed) are also a good way to get your mind into a good place... and plus in this world the body loves to move and have fun... which it will do more and more as you get your mind into a better and better place