Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-05-2017, 05:23 PM
Seeker

Do We Have To Keep Coming Back Here?

I think that we keep coming back until all Karma is cleared and lessons accepted/learnt. Then we are free to not have to come back to this dimension again... But, what is that is not achievable? Do we ever reach a higher understanding with cleared Karma? Personally I'd like to not have to do this again.

Thoughts?
Old 16-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Master

Now I did not come here to clear karma, learn anything in particular or achieve some unobtainable goal; I came here through the sheer appreciation for this place and life... and I highly doubt that anyone does it otherwise (but then what do I know)... other than it would not make sense... at least it makes better sense that people from a place of suffering comes up with ideas about why they suffer in this life, that differs greatly from those who are in alignment with the appreciation of source So my answer is you don't HAVE to come back here, and if you do then it will be because you desire to... not because you have to
Old 17-05-2017, 05:55 AM
Master
Hello.

I hold to the unpopular belief or maybe hope, that when I pass I will come face to face with death and nothing else. I suppose I hold or of the belief that when we die that is it. A death and nothing more. That is to say perhaps there may not be an afterlife- but I have come to terms with this thought. I have found peace that it is quite possible.

Karma or not, and I do believe in a certain level of physical karma btw, but karma or no- I have come to the conclusion that I am here to LIVE and enjoy my life, and make the best I can possibly make of it. I am here to learn, I am here to love, I am here to hate, and experience all manner of myriad emotion, and then I am here to finally pass, and end. I am here to be and then end.

And I find immense peace in this thinking.

Karma or no.

Wishing you the best along your journey, your path, and your beautiful life.

Enjoy it.
Old 17-05-2017, 08:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I hold to the unpopular belief or maybe hope, that when I pass I will come face to face with death and nothing else.
You "hope" for nothing else after death? Why is that?
Old 17-05-2017, 09:06 AM
Master
I don't think we had to come to earth in the first place, I believe it is the choice we made with our own free will. We therefore won't have to come back again unless we want to. Life is a journey that provides us with ample opportunities to grow and to learn so that we can continue to evolve. Death is just a transition to another dimension where we carry on with our journey.
Old 17-05-2017, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
I don't think we had to come to earth in the first place, I believe it is the choice we made with our own free will.
This is the esoteric-occult understanding. Free will has superseded karma to a great extent; this is one of the evolutionary changes taking place as we move from the Pisces to the Aquarian Age. That said, our thinking and feeling about all this as human beings, is one thing. Whereas the spiritual soul simply does what it must, according to that which it understands is necessary for spiritual evolution. The spiritual soul has no antipathy towards the thought of incarnating again, for example. It would do what must be done, and if that means incarnating for the purpose of fulfilling karmic contracts, then that's what it would choose.
Old 17-05-2017, 09:13 AM
Master

Our lives are beautiful because they end. Each moment could be our last, thus nothing makes us more beautiful than we are right now, completely free to live. Continuation of karma is in contradiction to this, that your actions has a consequence outside this exact moment. This exact moment that could be your last in this form. Each moment not just can be your last, it is your last. In each moment you are born anew, free from anything that ever came before. Free to be whoever you desire to be, free to go where you desire to go, free to live the life you desire to live. This and all worlds give you this exact freedom... and all you have to do is believe in the things that bring you joy

@SaturninePluto I don't remember an afterlife. I kind of see it like when we sleep and dream in a way, where our consciousness is in a state to flow free, and when we wake up to an incarnation, then depending of our state of beingness we remember this flow of energy different, like when you feel good your dreams are often good, while when you have a bad day, they kinda suck So the same way as there is no dream there is no afterlife, just a way for us to relate to this energy when we come into states where it is possible to translate it in such a way where it makes sense relating to the state we are in. Who knows, maybe dolphins see an afterlife where they swim with mermaids and other amazing stuff haha.
Old 17-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Who knows, maybe dolphins see an afterlife where they swim with mermaids and other amazing stuff haha.
I've been to the plane (one particular plane?) I believe the soul travels to after leaving physical body. No mermaids or dolphins for me, but yes... amazing stuff.
Old 17-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I've been to the plane (one particular plane?) I believe the soul travels to after leaving physical body. No mermaids or dolphins for me, but yes... amazing stuff.

If you do not mind very much I would like to hear/ read more about this plane you have traveled to. And some of the what I imagine were amazing things you saw and experienced.

Quote:
Posted by Baile
You "hope" for nothing else after death? Why is that?

Why indeed.

Mostly because for quite a while now, my deepest feelings have been of spiritual exhaustion. I am very tired. I feel tired, exhausted, often enough to the point where my faith is lost- often only to be returned, apparently for good or ill whichever the case may be.

And that is not to impose the thought of myself being an old soul. I don't give that thought itself much thought at all. But it is to say I feel utterly exhausted. To the point at times where I literally do not give a dime what happens to me after I die. And I literally don't. But nothing as opposed to some torturous hell is at least something to me.

So I live my life now looking for the learning experience the beauty and the joy. Delving into my spiritual path without giving an owl's hoot about death, is liberating for me, as in that it liberates myself from fear. When death is met by my person I would like to consider it an old friend whom finally caught up to me, and has met me to relieve me of any more pain.

Yep, an old friend. To walk with amongst the vast nothing with and still manage to come out unscathed.

I don't particularly see anything wrong with this train of thought.

Blessings.
Old 17-05-2017, 10:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I don't particularly see anything wrong with this train of thought.
You are the captain of your soul and master of your fate. Therefore no such thing as "wrong."

That said, if you are tired of life, it might be worthwhile examining why. You are powerful beyond measure. Overcoming stress depression taught me there is a higher-self switch that I have learned to flip back on when my lower-self is struggling with life-inspiration issues. I've come to the conclusion that this higher-self recognition process is something I specifically came to earth to learn. It was one of my karmic tasks in this life. And whereas I used to loath my life, I now truly desire to return again in another incarnation, to pick up and work with some of the karmic threads I unraveled in this life.