Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 07-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
No offense, you may believe whatever you want but I think this is just a load of new age rubbish. Every year brings tough times for plenty of people, not just THIS specific year. To some people this year was utterly meaningless, but to me it was horrible as I lost my mother instantly and forced to carry on with it like it was nothing. It's just mere coincidence, really. But as I said I'm not attacking you personally, I just disagree and I apologise if I sound too rude, I just refuse to believe my mother passing away is part of someone's fun project unless something really hates me.

You seem very bitter. Believe me, I understand being bitter. But I also know that means we have much more to learn. You say the death of your mother wasn't part of someone's plan for you, not unless they really hate you. And it certainly does seem like you hate yourself.

You see, we all choose to be here. We, as an avatar of God/Spirit/Nature, choose to be born a human on Earth. The life cycle of a fleshy animal is just another learning experience. To truly appreciate the good things in life, we must experience the bad and appreciate the necessity of it all. Hate to ruin your pessimism bro.

Some personal questions that you'll probably get defensive over....How did your mother die? How well did you get along? Why exactly do you mourn her so bitterly? Did you fight a lot or spend little time together, so now you regret the lack of closeness and feel guilty? Or did you have a great bond, like best friends, and you simply miss her so much that maybe you're a little angry she left?

Within those questions lie your answers. Ask yourself what exactly you feel about the life and death of your mother, and why exactly you feel that way so you can learn what you truly need to feel joy again. Reflection and release is the only way to soothe the pressure of the pain.

I'm not your mother, actually I'm about your age, and I never knew your mother. But if she was someone worth mourning so bitterly, she must've been a good woman. And a good mother wouldn't want her son to suffer like this. Wherever you believe she is, I doubt she's hurting nearly as bad as you are. She'd want you to carry on and learn what you can from your challenges. Sorry to be rude or nosy, but I was getting sick of your pessimism on such a peaceful forum. I've lost people too and I come here to help heal.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
No offense, you may believe whatever you want but I think this is just a load of new age rubbish. Every year brings tough times for plenty of people, not just THIS specific year. To some people this year was utterly meaningless, but to me it was horrible as I lost my mother instantly and forced to carry on with it like it was nothing. It's just mere coincidence, really. But as I said I'm not attacking you personally, I just disagree and I apologise if I sound too rude, I just refuse to believe my mother passing away is part of someone's fun project unless something really hates me.
So sorry to hear your mother passed away. It sounds like you have a real hard time dealing with it.
But hurt and having problems coming to terms with things like someone passing over, doesn't make methods like numerology less valuable or less real. I doubt you consider medical science 'someone's fun project' now that your mother has passed away?

I lost my own dad earlier this year, quite out of the blue. He's not part of a fun project, but him passing over is part of MY 9 year. Not the fact that he passed away, but the pain and sorrow I had to deal with IS part of MY 9 year. So letting go of him, handling the pain and sorrow etc IS 9-year energy.

I'm dealing with it all right though, because I know all is well, all is in divine order. My spiritual beliefs and wisdom have helped me deal with it. Much better than I had ever expected.
I know he's now one with his entire being, the larger part of a soul doesn't incarnate, because it's too large for a physical body.
I know he's not really gone. I lost my father this lifetime, yes, but no one is mortal. Life is not just life in this physical body. His soul isn't gone. I can still get in touch with him if I want to, he's still there for me when I need him. And yes, he has been!

Sometimes it's hard, yes. I'd love to be able to see him, phone him, talk to him, ask his advice, rely on his wisdom. And I cannot physically touch or see him or talk to him, but I can still be in touch with him, ask his guidance. He's still there, even though his physical body isn't.

So is your mom...

I do wish you lots of love and light coming to terms with the loss of your mother.
Old 08-12-2016, 12:19 PM
Experiencer

FairyCrystal, I love this forum so much because folks like you can say what I'm thinking much more politely than I can. It shows me that I'm on the right path by frequenting here in my pursuit of inner peace.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 08-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentSun
You seem very bitter. Believe me, I understand being bitter. But I also know that means we have much more to learn. You say the death of your mother wasn't part of someone's plan for you, not unless they really hate you. And it certainly does seem like you hate yourself.

You see, we all choose to be here. We, as an avatar of God/Spirit/Nature, choose to be born a human on Earth. The life cycle of a fleshy animal is just another learning experience. To truly appreciate the good things in life, we must experience the bad and appreciate the necessity of it all. Hate to ruin your pessimism bro.

Some personal questions that you'll probably get defensive over....How did your mother die? How well did you get along? Why exactly do you mourn her so bitterly? Did you fight a lot or spend little time together, so now you regret the lack of closeness and feel guilty? Or did you have a great bond, like best friends, and you simply miss her so much that maybe you're a little angry she left?

Within those questions lie your answers. Ask yourself what exactly you feel about the life and death of your mother, and why exactly you feel that way so you can learn what you truly need to feel joy again. Reflection and release is the only way to soothe the pressure of the pain.

I'm not your mother, actually I'm about your age, and I never knew your mother. But if she was someone worth mourning so bitterly, she must've been a good woman. And a good mother wouldn't want her son to suffer like this. Wherever you believe she is, I doubt she's hurting nearly as bad as you are. She'd want you to carry on and learn what you can from your challenges. Sorry to be rude or nosy, but I was getting sick of your pessimism on such a peaceful forum. I've lost people too and I come here to help heal.

How are you so sure that we all choose to be here? Is that merely what you believe or what you deem to be the truth, and if yes, what evidence do you share for that theory? What if we just simply came to be without having a choice at all?

And to be honest, I didn't even wish to bring my mother into this so deeply because I've already gotten over it for the most part. Just the fact that this thread makes it seem like my mother's death had a purpose is something I disagree with, and most people who have been through the same thing as I would pretty much agree. But hey, no shots fired here. I'm not mad at anyone.

On a sidenote, you said you're getting sick of my pessimism? I could be wrong, but I take that as a nice way of telling that you don't like me. I am quite sceptical and I admit that I can be pessimistic and bitter (which has it's many reasons) but by no means do I wish harm upon anyone here. But you know what? This is how I experience life. It just happened that I learned to perceive life differently than you. Is that a reason for you to get ''sick'' of it? I registered this forum because I am open minded enough to learn more about anything spiritual, but that doesn't mean I have to say ''yes and amen'' to everything I read here. I respect everyone here what they believe, even if I disagree with them and if their outlook on life is unlike mine, but I hope it isn't too much to ask if I expect to be treated the same. So if it makes you feel any better, I'm sorry if I ruined your day with my pessimism. Have a nice day!

Last edited by Dargor : 08-12-2016 at 02:42 PM.
Old 08-12-2016, 01:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
How are you so sure that we all choose to be here? Is that merely what you believe or what you deem to be the truth, and if yes, what evidence do you share for that theory? What if we just simply came to be without having a choice at all?

And to be honest, I didn't even wish to bring my mother into this so deeply because I've already gotten over it for the most part. Just the fact that this thread makes it seem like my mother's death had a purpose is something I disagree with, and most people who have been through the same thing as I would pretty much agree. But hey, no shots fired here. I'm not mad at anyone.

On a sidenote, you said you're getting sick of my pessimism? I could be wrong, but I take that as a nice way of telling that you don't like me. I am quite sceptical and I admit that I can be pessimistic and bitter (which has it's many reasons) but by no means do I wish harm upon anyone here. But you know what? This is how I experience life. It just happened that I learned to perceive life differently than you. Is that a reason for you to get ''sick'' of it? I registered this forum because I am open minded enough to learn more about anything spiritual, but that doesn't mean I have to say ''yes and amen'' to everything I read here. I respect everyone here what they believe, even if I disagree with them and if their outlook on life is unlike mine, but I hope it isn't too much to ask if I expect to be treated the same. So if it makes you feel any better, I'm sorry if I ruined your day with my pessimism. Have a nice day!

Having read several of your posts, I find you to be far from open-minded. Almost everything you say is so critical that you feel the need to apologize in advance for it. Which is certainly polite, but it becomes very obvious after the first dozen apologies that perhaps you do intend to be rude. Now don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with "logic" or "evidence", as I'm an extremely critical and analytical person. But if you're wanting someone to show you some kind of government-approved scientific study with evidence of consciousness outside the physical form, then you're probably on the wrong forum. There are other places on the internet for skeptics.

This is a place of faith, meditation, introspection, and prayer. The folks here value first-hand experience and trust what they feel in their hearts. To seek God in a laboratory is to seek God in money, because all the labs with the equipment to probe the edges of confidence are funded by greedy corporations that have something to gain from fear and faithlessness. The mind's eye can experience things that a microscope or telescope could never dream of.

No answers here will satisfy you until you stop asking the wrong questions.

Old 08-12-2016, 02:19 PM
Experiencer
****s sake.. this topic is ruined now.
Old 08-12-2016, 02:24 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles

A topic is ruined the moment someone phrases their disagreement as "a load of rubbish". If I get irritated and respond unpleasantly, yes that is on me, but it's rude to assume that one's own pain negates another person's belief. And anything that starts with "no offense" is usually meant to offend.

Old 08-12-2016, 02:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So sorry to hear your mother passed away. It sounds like you have a real hard time dealing with it.
But hurt and having problems coming to terms with things like someone passing over, doesn't make methods like numerology less valuable or less real. I doubt you consider medical science 'someone's fun project' now that your mother has passed away?

I lost my own dad earlier this year, quite out of the blue. He's not part of a fun project, but him passing over is part of MY 9 year. Not the fact that he passed away, but the pain and sorrow I had to deal with IS part of MY 9 year. So letting go of him, handling the pain and sorrow etc IS 9-year energy.

I'm dealing with it all right though, because I know all is well, all is in divine order. My spiritual beliefs and wisdom have helped me deal with it. Much better than I had ever expected.
I know he's now one with his entire being, the larger part of a soul doesn't incarnate, because it's too large for a physical body.
I know he's not really gone. I lost my father this lifetime, yes, but no one is mortal. Life is not just life in this physical body. His soul isn't gone. I can still get in touch with him if I want to, he's still there for me when I need him. And yes, he has been!

Sometimes it's hard, yes. I'd love to be able to see him, phone him, talk to him, ask his advice, rely on his wisdom. And I cannot physically touch or see him or talk to him, but I can still be in touch with him, ask his guidance. He's still there, even though his physical body isn't.

So is your mom...

I do wish you lots of love and light coming to terms with the loss of your mother.

Well thanks, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your father as well. I guess I'm not much into numerology then because I don't see a reason behind literally everything (not saying you do though).

And who knows, they could be still around without us being aware of it. There could be more around than we know and I've experienced some weird unexplainable paranormal stuff as well, which is one of the reasons I joined this forum. Although I must say my faith in the spiritual is diminishing...

Have a nice day as well

Quote:
Having read several of your posts, I find you to be far from open-minded. Almost everything you say is so critical that you feel the need to apologize in advance for it. Which is certainly polite, but it becomes very obvious after the first dozen apologies that perhaps you do intend to be rude. Now don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with "logic" or "evidence", as I'm an extremely critical and analytical person. But if you're wanting someone to show you some kind of government-approved scientific study with evidence of consciousness outside the physical form, then you're probably on the wrong forum. There are other places on the internet for skeptics.

This is a place of faith, meditation, introspection, and prayer. The folks here value first-hand experience and trust what they feel in their hearts. To seek God in a laboratory is to seek God in money, because all the labs with the equipment to probe the edges of confidence are funded by greedy corporations that have something to gain from fear and faithlessness. The mind's eye can experience things that a microscope or telescope could never dream of.

No answers here will satisfy you until you stop asking the wrong questions.

Of course I am critical, I do not take everything I read for a fact... I question EVERYTHING, even my own supposed paranormal experiences. Also, if I really intended to be rude I wouldn't have apologised when I felt something could have rubbed someone the wrong way. Not claiming to be smarter than you, but your misjudgmental attidude towards me pretty much tells me that you have a lot to learn as well. Funny thing is, you are the first person I argued with on this forum and I have gotten to know quite some nice folks who were willing to answer some of my questions.

What led me to this forum were my own supposed first-hand experiences and the fact I believe there may be something more out there. I cannot help it that I am sceptical, because I'm struggling daily with my faith in the spiritual/paranormal. Do I have to be an ''advanced experiencer'' to be here or what? No, I do not require government-approved scientific evidence and I like to learn more about certain subjects here, but until I experience them fully myself I am hesitant to take every answer as an fact.

I hold no personal vendetta against you, so it would be nice if we could just get along well instead of engaging in a neverending argument where I feel like I'm in the middle of a cross-examine led by you where I constantly have to be on the defensive and prove myself welcome to this forum.
Old 08-12-2016, 03:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
A topic is ruined the moment someone phrases their disagreement as "a load of rubbish". If I get irritated and respond unpleasantly, yes that is on me, but it's rude to assume that one's own pain negates another person's belief. And anything that starts with "no offense" is usually meant to offend.

I'm used to friendly debates both on the internet and in real life where it's quite common to call one's statement or beliefs a load of rubbish, and no one felt offended in the end. As long you aren't personally attacking or offending anyone, like calling someone an idiot based on his/her religion or belief system, I don't see what's wrong with that. Not sure about the others here but I just think you aren't used to this level of debating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles

Well if my adversary is compliant, which I really hope, things can and should be able to work out politely and end with a handshake. Just don't give up on this topic so soon, trust me I've seen worse.
Old 08-12-2016, 05:09 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Well if my adversary is compliant, which I really hope, things can and should be able to work out politely and end with a handshake. Just don't give up on this topic so soon, trust me I've seen worse.

Oh haha if you already consider me an adversary, you'd hate to actually make me angry. I've just been through painful things as well and I thought I could shed some light on your predicament. That said, I'm also not a very nice person and even my best intentions come across as harsh. I apologize.

But it's still very rude to call the belief of another "rubbish". Even if you feel that way, there are more respectful ways to say so. Starting a statement with "no offense" doesn't really make it less offensive. But I agree, some of these New Age beliefs can be pretty....out there. It's like our generation can't decide between arrogant atheism or magically poofing this body away.

Both sides of the spectrum can be pretty irritating. And if you haven't seen for yourself yet, a lot of people specifically come on forums like this just to criticize other people and their spiritual beliefs. I could name a few but I'd probably get in trouble. If you truly are seeking truth, skeptical as you may be, I apologize for wrongly assuming you to be a troll. You're just another millennial haha.

Some "evidence"....Not necessarily for this topic, but for synchronicity and/or numerology. Take it as you will. 2016, like it has been for many others, was a powerful year for me. A lot of hard times, but a lot of growth for my partner and I as well. '16....year of the 9. Now, if you hadn't noticed, I'm a very angry opinionated person. That's something I've been working on. As well as a phobia of emotional/verbal conflict, which is a pretty bad combination. I'm never on a forum for long before I get in an argument and never return.

I really don't want that to happen here, because this forum is one of the few that have actually helped me out in life. I've learned a lot since I started coming here. So if I do get in a debate with anyone, whether or not we have legitimate points, the whole situation is even more distressing to me. Our "argument" would be a good example.

Stupid as it is, waiting for your replies had me a nervous wreck. I always feel like I'm an unwilling magnet for conflict. Although part of me must enjoy is, because "winning" is simply more satisfying than compromise. But I'm learning to appreciate peaceful resolution more. Last time I was waiting for you to reply, torn between compromise and competition, I noticed the post count for this thread: 16. Then YOUR post count at the time: 94. Then noticed the (possibly incorrect/glitching) time on a clock....somewhere? This happens so much that I try to ignore it, so I don't remember which clock it was. Or what exactly the time said. But it had a combination of 1, 4, 6, and/or 9. Notice a theme here?

I see those numbers everywhere. When I do, I think/know that whatever I do (or don't do) next is extremely important. That's why I didn't respond right away; I was still riled up, and I had the option to either add to the tension or learn something from it. Maybe even teach something too.

You still come across as a bit snarky, but I know I do too. I pride myself on my arrogance at times. Even so, I'm glad I took the time to cool down before replying. Your polite response to someone more kind than myself (FairyCrystal) is what indicated to me that you aren't an atheist troll. If you were, you would react the same to both kindness and cruelty from folks on this website.

As for those numbers I always see, don't ask what they mean or why I see them. I've been wondering the same thing. Maybe they mean nothing at all; perhaps I make them mean something, an example of confirmation bias. Maybe it's a self-fulfilling prophecy and I've just trained myself to check the clock at certain times. Either way, I make important decisions and think them through carefully when I see those numbers. And I've always had a problem with making decisions for myself.

Is any of that evidence to you? I don't imagine it is, because I'm skeptical of it myself haha. There is no logical explanation for seeing certain numbers all the time. But it happens so much that I'm kind of creeped out by it, and that makes me wish that it is just rubbish. It's easier to believe I'm insane.

So I apologize for our misunderstanding, I'd be a liar if I said I can't be bitter sometimes too.

If it makes you feel any better, my mother is dead too.

Edit: Since you added more to your last post, I have one more point to address now: online debate. Online anything, really. I'm not a big fan of the internet or our generation in general. Since I was a child, I've always believed that the internet and other long-distance electronic communication has made people very impersonal and disrespectful. Common courtesy has been surpassed by smartasses and sarcasm.