Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 05-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Seeker
Fish 2016 - The Year of the 9

The Year of the 9

How many of us have had a pretty tough year this year? How many of us have had to make hard decisions that could ultimately affect our future? How many of us have had to face difficult challenges and open old wounds, started great idea's in the past and yet to finish them off?

If this year has been tough for you just as it has been for me, then here is why.

The year of the 9 brings about all our decisions we have made, our actions we have done, our karmas we have yet to pay, our fears we have yet to face, and moves them forward into this year, to drop the boundaries we have built to protect us from the challenges it brings us.

It will surely test you of your strengths you have learnt in the past 9 years, by recalling all the lessons you have yet to deal with.

Its simple lesson it gives us this year is to embrace CHANGE and TRANSFORMATION. To do this we have to let go of everything we have been through taking nothing but the EXPERIENCE of it. Change tells us that the longer we hold on to our rules, our order, our boundaries and our walls, the more chaos it will bring.

If you have been stripped of your walls, been thrown about, been set back further than where you would have liked to have been, had tough choices to make, and have been through very hard lessons this year, then YOU are NOT ALONE!!!

This is the 9 energy in its raw form. It will not allow us to hold on to anything that will shape our reality. Why does it do this? Well, because by shaping our reality it conditions us and sets up limitations. These conditions and limitations have created our boundaries and our set backs. This is called Genetic DNA. It is the DNA that was created by you in the 1st year of the 9 year cycle.

It is to teach us that as we step into the new cycle (which starts next year) we are to walk into it, with a new beginning, new ingenuity, and a new light, leaving behind the old DNA the previous cycle was built on, and to create new DNA for the next 9 year cycle to grow on.

This is why its been rough, because the beauty this year has taught us is to finish off what we have started 9 years ago and to let go that of which we haven't.

Namaste
Old 05-12-2016, 09:48 AM
Experiencer
oh good, now I have a reason lol
what about 2017??
I can relate somewhat with this
Old 05-12-2016, 09:56 AM
Master
Yes, I posted a bit about this in the other topic on life path numbers.
It has been quite the rough ride this year.

But... the energies of the year -this year a 9- start to get less strong around September and keep diminishing towards the end of the year.
Around the same time, the energies of the next year already start to come in, in this case the 1-energy of 2017.

I did notice this myself somewhere halfway through August. A shift in energy. Subtle, but noticeable. Better things started to happen. As we approached the end of this year, the 1-energy started to get increasingly stronger. And boy, can I tell!!
I did read the other day that the 9 energies will flow through the beginning of 2017, it doesn't stop at 24.00 on December 31st of course. But it will keep diminishing and then disappear.

Interesting to read that basically the intensity of a 9 year is based on what you started in the 1 year. I hadn't thought about that yet, but it makes a lot of sense, as it is a cycle, so all is connected.

Thanks for sharing the info! And thank goodness the 9-year is almost over. I also had a personal 9-year, so the impact of 9-energies was really strong for me.
It has been good in a way, been able to work through a lot of stuff, but most was far from pleasant.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:15 AM
Experiencer

Kinda makes sense. I see 1, 4, 6, and 9 everywhere I look, and your post is another example. I knew from the beginning that this would be a powerful year. And I think I may have successfully navigated it.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:09 PM
Master
combined with the fact that 2016 was a personal year 2 for me, you bet I've had a tough year lol. very much looking forward to things getting better in 2017.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:29 PM
Experiencer
please explain more about the energies of 1 - year for 2017
Old 06-12-2016, 02:20 PM
Experiencer
oh, nevermind, found this
http://numerology.astrologyclub.org/2016-personal-year/

also there explains about other years and personal number for a year etc..
thanks for this thread, made me aware of this topic
Old 07-12-2016, 09:04 PM
Ascender

I didn't know about numerology at the start of this year, nor the 9 energy this year. Now coming to the end of the year, I am appreciating numerology a bit more.

Yes, it's been a tough year. But I am not sure whether it is tougher than any of my previous years or not. I think I am getting *numb* from all the challenges I have this year.
Old 07-12-2016, 09:37 PM
Master
1 of tufst thng wz i had 2 do wz 2 fon vet 2 get my cat lucy pit 2 sleeep i did did not go in vet i did not coz iy wud of killd me it wud of got her humn unl 2 tak her in
putin flowrs on my cats grav sayin a prop gud by 2 her tellin her i luv her by her silly lil secret nam i usd 2 giv her im not goin say wot it wz btren me lucy it wz

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-12-2016, 09:47 PM
Deactivated Account
No offense, you may believe whatever you want but I think this is just a load of new age rubbish. Every year brings tough times for plenty of people, not just THIS specific year. To some people this year was utterly meaningless, but to me it was horrible as I lost my mother instantly and forced to carry on with it like it was nothing. It's just mere coincidence, really. But as I said I'm not attacking you personally, I just disagree and I apologise if I sound too rude, I just refuse to believe my mother passing away is part of someone's fun project unless something really hates me.