Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 06-10-2016, 06:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Rising
Asuz, gave me a hard time getting anything out of it that made sense other than the deep purple color that I associate with protection.
i think each rune has its own colour and the color for ANSUZ = RBG (8,49,208) after the rune is converted into digital format.

HAGALAZ is Destructive forces and has a dark colour of RBG (57,51,17)

Color for PERTHRO = RBG (160,33,240) making it purple. So in terms of chakra purple would be the hidden powers of the persons mind as Perthto = Initiation, Things Unexplained, Something Hidden.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/Ra...tml?sort=3&o=0
Old 17-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Guide
I think I missed Raido, so here goes. Some of it makes sense, some don't. lol A bird taking flight, (travel) a mountain (some kind of obstacle) a puzzle piece (needed to solve something) the color purple (protection)

This is what really don't make sense. I got a sharp pain in my left side, then it moved to the right, then the center. Next flashed the color green, which I know means healing or medical attention needed. So if this resonates to anyone reading this, if you have stomach or chest pain, please go get it checked out. Cause otherwise I have no idea why I got this.
Old 25-10-2016, 12:32 PM
Master
9242016173812.jpg This is the 4th Rune.

Before I received this message, I got the impression of riding a horse. The following is what REID (pronounced ride) had to say.

I come to carry you away. Once the path is broken, I come. Your old and new paths usually meet when you're at a crossroads causing you confusion. At the crossroad you may ride my energy out of the rubble and then I take you to a new path that has been prepared for you to commence your journey on a path free and clear of rubble from your previous path.

As soon as I set you down, I wait for your feet to firmly set and pointed in the right direction. Then I leave you. When I leave you, you are neither abandoned nor left alone. Other Runes come to you for assistance so you may continue with our guidance.

That is all for now.

When a Rune tells me that is all for now, it means it has more to say at a later date.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 25-10-2016, 12:36 PM
Master
This is my casting cloth. You can go ahead and make one for yourself. I had mentioned it before. It's either on page 1 or 2.

925201661055.jpg

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 14-11-2016, 10:07 PM
Master
ken, I did my runes earlier, showed up twice, and yeh chrys, I think its usually what we need to hear, but dont want to lol

will get back on this thread soon :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 24-11-2016, 04:31 AM
Master
10142016145316.jpg This is the fifth rune.

This is KEN.

I come to help release all the good things that are required at this point on your spiritual path. You may not want it, or even notice, but what I bring are for your benefit.

You may use these items to solve your current situation. The items I bring are ideas, hints and clues that you may experience as those ahha moments. One moment may be enough to help you but if not, more will come.

These items are always for your benefit even if you feel or think differently.

That is all for now.

Old 18-12-2016, 09:28 PM
Master
My apologies for the delay.

I took pics of the rest of the rune stones and they're not showing up very well against the background colour. I'll have to retake them and hopefully they'll show up better.

Thank you for your patience.

Old 21-01-2017, 12:19 AM
Master
020201717550.jpg This rune is GIFU, pronounced gee-foo, and is the sixth one. Here is a message I got from GIFU.

I am here, I never abandon you for I am unknowingly carried in your heart. I help you sort out your desires from your needs and wants. I lead you by the heart. If your heart feels right, then what you were considering is right for you.

If you feel nothing from your heart then you may have to view your situation from another perspective. If all of your explorations don't feel right in your heart then the situation is not for you at that time in your life.

I give direction as to what is right for you in order for you to live as happily as much as you can. My motto is live a happy life in everything you choose. I highlight what will bring you joy. It is your decision, your choice, to live your life in whatever manner you desire.

Live in joy, that is all for now.

Old 25-03-2017, 10:31 PM
Master
225201716935.jpg This is the seventh Rune, WYNJA (pronounced win-ya).

I am here to guide and direct you to a place of joy and happiness which may be not what you originally anticipated but will be in accordance with your decision to reach your goals as you have outlined and worked towards.

However, be warned that what you find in your goal may not match what you desired when you set out on your journey to complete the goal. If this is the case, what I put inside your goal may bring you more joy in comparison to what you imagined.

I am a Rune of joy and always desire to bring as much joy as you can hold.

That is all for now.

Old 30-03-2017, 10:42 PM
Master
2302017163125.jpg This is the eighth Rune, HAGAL (pronounced har-gool).

I am here to guide and direct your decisions to manifest the outcome you desire. I can read how strong your desires are that reside within your heart.

It would be best for you to find your heart's desire which I can bring to light by giving you small nudges, here and there, as you walk along your life path.

I leave it up to you to recognize those nudges and promptings. It is also up to you to clearly define what it is you desire to manifest. I can only nudge your steps in the direction of what you decided and I ask you to be aware of my help.

That is all for now.