Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 14-08-2016, 08:01 PM
Master
:) happy!!

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 22-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Master
7212016155552.jpg

To get familiar and to create a bond with our runes begins with UR as pictured here.We will be taking the runes one at a time. So begins lesson one with UR.

The following method will be for all runes.

Take the rune stone or the piece of paper and hold it in your receiving hand (the one you don't write with). Take a look at the rune so you can remember it while you meditate with your eyes closed and still hold the rune during the entire time you meditate. How long you meditate is up to you. Keep aware of any response you may get from the rune.

When you're done, write down your experience in your rune journal. The journal becomes a reference for interpreting rune casts. If you have no response, it's okay so write it in your journal. I use a binder as it's easy to insert pages as we can go through the runes again to see if anything new shows up.

Please share your experience if you want.

I hope my instructions are clear.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 26-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Master
The first lesson begins with UR.

When I meditated, I went in with the intent to learn something about UR or something from it. I had no preconceived idea as to what to expect from the session. The following is the result of a telepathic communication from UR.

Let the Runes Teach You

We the runestones are your friends.

We help guide and advise to all of life's situations.

We have been neglected for too long and are now misunderstood.

We have been used for divination in ages past for we are an ancient divination system. What survived is a very diluted thinking of how we were used. Much has been lost throughout the ages.

We are now pleased to return to service for all of mankind. We truly desire to be with anyone who wishes to work with us.

That is all for now.

That is my first lesson from UR and it is very clear. I consider it to be a good introduction.

What did you experience when you meditated with UR?

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 28-08-2016, 12:05 PM
Guide
Chrys, I still haven't had the time to do that meditation. So I am hoping since it is Sunday, it will turn out to be a quiet evening. I am really looking forward to trying this.
Old 28-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Rising
Chrys, I still haven't had the time to do that meditation. So I am hoping since it is Sunday, it will turn out to be a quiet evening. I am really looking forward to trying this.

I'm looking forward to reading what you experience.

Old 28-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Guide
Well I finally got the homework done I hope it is the same rune? In my set it is called Uruz.

What I got was, strength, warrior, good against evil. The reason for the last one is that I saw the color of deep purple and that I associate with the Archangel Michael.

When I mediate on things, I get colors, shapes and the odd time runes. If you want me to look up the meaning I have from the documentation that came with the set I can. Just let me know. I think I am really going to enjoy this once I get better at it. I do believe my runes do need charging or at least my energy imbued upon them again since it has been a long time since I touched them.
Old 29-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Guide
WOW Tiger, that is very impressive work. I like your name, there have been many Michael's in my life. So happy to make your acquaintance. Your b-day has meaning too in my life.

In terms of how Michael's name is pronounced, my favorite is Mîkhā'ēl. This Angel is special to me. As are Raphael, Uriel and Gabriel, my fab 4. lol I don't know how I would of made it this far in life without them helping, teaching and guiding me.

I have only begun to try and understand numerology, looks like you must of been at it for years. What I have learned to figure out, I have found to be quite fascinating.
Old 30-08-2016, 08:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Attachment 2232

To get familiar and to create a bond with our runes begins with UR as pictured here.We will be taking the runes one at a time. So begins lesson one with UR.

The following method will be for all runes.

Take the rune stone or the piece of paper and hold it in your receiving hand (the one you don't write with). Take a look at the rune so you can remember it while you meditate with your eyes closed and still hold the rune during the entire time you meditate. How long you meditate is up to you. Keep aware of any response you may get from the rune.

When you're done, write down your experience in your rune journal. The journal becomes a reference for interpreting rune casts. If you have no response, it's okay so write it in your journal. I use a binder as it's easy to insert pages as we can go through the runes again to see if anything new shows up.

Please share your experience if you want.

I hope my instructions are clear.

One of my favourites, with this i always sense 'going back to you' It fills me with patterns of learning, about how to get back to all you really are, it always gives me the image of mass destruction underneath the brightest shining sun, i see roots up through ashes, i see resillience, a journey into all I am capable of, and via any circumstance, that the strength of getting back to you, can overcome.
A little piece of how it makes me feel :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 30-08-2016, 12:32 PM
Guide
Tiger, question, why the saying the eye of the tiger?

I do like that line of "keep it simple stupid", which is exactly what you are going to need to do for me, keep it simple. :) If you're trying to tell me something, you need to drop the math and just spit it out in plain English so that I can understand the full meaning of what you are trying to get across. Math and me don't mix. LOL Your mind obviously moves at quite an incredible speed. I can see you sitting down with pen and paper when all of a sudden you start jotting down things so fast, the ink or lead can't keep up and have to fill in later. :)

I like that you put in your thoughts as they fly by with the equations you are working out in your head. You are truly an interesting one. :)
Old 30-08-2016, 07:24 PM
Guide
Tiger, so what are you trying to tell me, that you are the Angel Michael? If this is so then you would know why I asked you about that song, the eye of the tiger yet you didn't answer me that way.

If I misunderstood you and you are not saying that you are the Angel Michael, then please correct me about this.