Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 12-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Ascender

Does everyone resonate with their life path number>

Hi,

Last night I watched a program on numerology. I found that I resonate a lot more with 9 than with 8, which is my life path number. I checked multiple times, through different websites, and confirmed that my calculation is correct. I am an 8, and I agree with some of it, but I am more 9.

Why is that?

Wanchain
Old 03-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Guide

I'm a life path 5 and i definitely resonate with it. I am restless, love adventure, and like change. I have lived in four different provinces, and many different cities within each of these provinces. I love moving!

Umm, maybe you don't see yourself as an 8 because you already have financial security? I don't know. I find the life path numbers easily overlap with one another. My best friend is a life path 4 but could easily say she resonates with the life path 5 characteristics because she is always moving and travelling. She lives in Africa, just finished school in Scotland but is Canadian. Interestingly, astrologically she is a sagittarius. So makes sense.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:36 AM
Guide

I just looked at your profile and it is interesting you are a life path 8 and work in accounting… LOL. Sounds like a life path 8 to me.
Old 08-10-2016, 04:05 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I just looked at your profile and it is interesting you are a life path 8 and work in accounting… LOL. Sounds like a life path 8 to me.

You are saying that I am probably following the path of an 8 without realizing it right? I thought about that too. It is not the accounting part that I resonate with, but I am neutral to it, but I resonate with the "goal-oriented" mentality of an 8 the most.
Old 08-10-2016, 04:20 AM
Guide

I'm in a personal year 8 right now… and have reached quite a few goals! Some financial and some personal! I love personal year 8's! Such a relief after personal year 7's, where I am always depressed. I wish more people followed the personal years, as I find they always match up with my life.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:13 PM
Seeker

I'm a 4 and I resonate with it strongly. I am organized, I thrive on routine and structure, I'm determined, practical, hard-working, I'm very cerebral and I definitely have a tendency to be stubborn ;)
Old 12-10-2016, 11:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Sure, to an extent. I am an 11 and I was born on month/day 01/01

In Tarot, my favorite card is the Justice Card, which happens to be number 11 in traditional decks. Justice is a woman who represents justice an fairness, and I actually have an undergraduate degree in the pre law field.

I never associated my number ( 11) with people like they do in the soul mate section of the forum when they see all 1's. When I was young my aunt always told me to make a wish when I saw the number, it was related to the Divine and Angels.
Old 15-10-2016, 04:03 AM
Pathfinder
Surprisingly, I do relate to my life path number. In the past I've doubted it, but I've always described myself with life path 4 personality traits.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:22 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I'm in a personal year 8 right now… and have reached quite a few goals! Some financial and some personal! I love personal year 8's! Such a relief after personal year 7's, where I am always depressed. I wish more people followed the personal years, as I find they always match up with my life.

Oh good to hear ... I don't know anything about "personal year".
Old 10-11-2016, 09:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
I found that I resonate a lot more with 9 than with 8, which is my life path number.

The energies you resonate with (assuming I understand your experience of resonance) generally are those represented by calculations with your name. The resulting numbers represent energies related to the essence of the person that is you.

The life path number is calculated from your birth date. The energies the number represents generally has to do with events and circumstances that occur often or are persistent as you live life -- and as Clio_86 alluded to, the career a person is best or really good at. It is a "things you do and things that happen" number rather than being the essence of you, the person.

All cycles, from daily to the three-cycle life period, are calculated using the birth date.

Consider also that there are many positions in your numerology chart. Some or a few name calculations may contain the number 9 and be the reason you resonate with that number.

Will