Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-06-2017, 01:49 PM
Master
I doubt if spirits cn steal chakras. It is like asking if spirits can steal your aura. They can mess them around but not steal them.
Old 25-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Ascender
Still wondering if the thread topic has to do with the River Cam in Cambridgeshire.
Old 25-06-2017, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Blocking a chakra does not mean one takes possession of it. If they simply shut it down (close it completely), energy stops emitting from that chakra, end of story. Its exactly like shutting off a faucet, the water stops flowing. To gt water one , must turn the faucet back on (i.e. reopen the chakra).

What you are likely inaccurately describing is where an entity alters the chakra so all the energy form it is direct to that energy, leaving none for you. In a case like this it is most likely that the entity is feeding on the energy. There are many ways to do that but the most common is an energy cord. Simply tying up the entity will not return the energy to you. What is needed is to reverse/remove the alteration to the chakra to stop the energy drain.

A chakra is simply a structure in your energy body, it can not be 'kidnapped'.

This is the most accurate explanation that I know of. I do know that energy is 'stolen' or redirected. That makes perfect sense. We generate a lot of energy and that is highly useful to a non-physical entity. It could be for a good use but a person has to volunteer in some way. They can't just do it without permission..

I you make a promise or agree to something or accept something or open the door to something that you don't understand, that is allowing, accepting and permitting yourself to be used. It is volunteering. That is how they gain access...When I say 'they' I don't mean evil spirits, but working spirits. It shouldn't hurt us but if we aren't using that energy anyway then what is wrong with taking it? We are like batteries.

I don't want to be used like that but some people volunteer.

Consider voice chanelers..They are donating their voice and that is used. If someone isn't careful pretty soon they can't even use their own voice to express their own words. .. That is volunteering.
Old 26-06-2017, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
We generate a lot of energy and that is highly useful to a non-physical entity. It could be for a good use but a person has to volunteer in some way. They can't just do it without permission..
YES they can. True its very hard as 'they' would have to overpower you. How powerful are you and your protectors ?? If you somehow think you are invulnerable, think again.

The typical 'low' level entities that just want to feed on your energy are not powerful enough to directly overpower you. They can trick you.

'Mid' level entities usually try to wear you down over time. Still, success is typically poor unless you have some other issues or damage leaving a chink in your 'protection'. Being ill does not qualify as 'giving permission'. As an analogy, how many 5 year-olds could forcibly steal a man's wallet? What if that man had just been struck by a car? Laying on the street in a pool of blood is not giving permission, its unfortunate circumstance.

Probably any entity strong enough to directly overpower you would not bother for the measly amount of energy you could provide. On the other hand, there are other motives that might warrant such an attack.
Old 30-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I agree with what Tobi said and I'd like to ask...what do you mean by tieing up a spirit?

I meant some way of capturing and keeping a spirit against their will.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice
I meant some way of capturing and keeping a spirit against their will.

Thank you Spiritual Novice.

I've read it's possible to capture a spirit but, and a huge but, the kind of spirit would be of low vibrations. I'm assuming you mean a human's spirit.

Capturing any other kind of spirit, ie a human's spirit, cannot be done. What most likely happens with us humans, is a piece of our soul gets lost and to retrieve it may require help from a shaman. This is called soul loss and can happen without being conscious, or aware, of losing a piece. This may occur during a strong emotional exchange but no one picks up that bit of soul, it goes into a sort of limbo, so even then, no one captures any bit of a spirit for keeping.

I hope this helps.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 03-07-2017, 12:44 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Probably any entity strong enough to directly overpower you would not bother for the measly amount of energy you could provide. On the other hand, there are other motives that might warrant such an attack.
The story of Beowulf contains comparative motives and warranties. A water demon who tricks Beowulf into a deal for glory and fortune in exchange for fathering an ogre. The story uses a theme in which the "arm" takes on multiple meanings. For all intents and purposes the limb being no different to a chakra.
A cautionary tale indeed.