Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 21-05-2017, 06:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Life Path 11 - Need Advice

Hello, I am a Life Path number 11 (Feb 6, 1983) and I need help with specifically that very number 11. But first let me explain what's going on with me.

I've been experimenting with numerology and name changes for a couple years now and it has made me gone through many transitions to learn how it works and how to balance my life with it. Although I've learned a lot, I think I might have messed a bit with the vibrations doing that. I've gone up and down with it and it has driven some people crazy because of my personality changes. Then I discovered that by choosing a favorite number and concentrating on it, it seems to have overwritten everything, even though my name and my birthdate were still dormant. So for a long time now, I was pretty stable with number 6, which is also based on the day of my birth.

But now I'm turning to 11 with hesitation. Once I've tried that number for 2 weeks and it gave me fears for no reason. But I'm looking at my Life Path with consideration that it's something that's been with me all my life. Because I chose other numbers, I have no idea if my Life Path has been active or turned off the whole time. I didn't seem to have those 11 personality traits at all. So why now? Why should I pick that number? Well, if Life Path is an important part of our lives, then that's something I shouldn't really run from, right? I know that all numbers have both pros and cons and 11 is no exception either. But my questions are, how can I handle 11? How can I not have fears and phobias when I use that number? Since 11 is both masculine (1 and 1) and feminine (1+1=2,) that should give me some courage, shouldn't it? Or are the fears and phobias written by others as simply a state of mind? One last thing, I've read countless websites on numerology 11 and some of them seems to be copied and pasted from others, so I wonder if anyone knows the right one I should read about numerology 11. Thanks for reading!
Old 21-05-2017, 07:21 AM
Master
Welcome to the Forum.

I am also a Life Path number 11 (August 1, 1964) and the letters in my name also add up to the number 11. Therefore, I am an 11:11.

11 is a Master Number. It is a very spiritual number. It is said that we are on this earth to fulfill a destiny which is more than just existing and being part of the human realm. We have been chosen to bring about the spiritual awareness, teaching others and living the teachings in everything we do...every act we perform.

Our mission (should we accept it) is to reconcile both masculine and feminine energies within our mind and body, leading to the state of sublime bliss and peace as these dual energies combine as one.

We can choose as many different numbers as we like, but in the end, it's still all going to boil down to 11, which ever way it goes.
Old 21-05-2017, 05:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Welcome to the Forum.

I am also a Life Path number 11 (August 1, 1964) and the letters in my name also add up to the number 11. Therefore, I am an 11:11.

11 is a Master Number. It is a very spiritual number. It is said that we are on this earth to fulfill a destiny which is more than just existing and being part of the human realm. We have been chosen to bring about the spiritual awareness, teaching others and living the teachings in everything we do...every act we perform.

Our mission (should we accept it) is to reconcile both masculine and feminine energies within our mind and body, leading to the state of sublime bliss and peace as these dual energies combine as one.

We can choose as many different numbers as we like, but in the end, it's still all going to boil down to 11, which ever way it goes.

Thank you for replying. That is very insightful, I appreciate it! What I would like is how to handle with the negativity of the 11, such as the fears and phobias? I read that it also has self-sabotaging and difficult trials, how do you deal with that?