Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 27-03-2017, 06:21 AM
Guide

Smile Numerology and the Home

So I remember reading about how house numbers can effect the dynamics of your home and applied this idea to my current address, as well as my last address. It seems pretty accurate.

I currently have a 5 house number and can't wait to move. I have four people who live above me who stay up late and have people over at all hours. They are all aspiring musicians and are really noisy. Things can get pretty chaotic sometimes. I will try not to live in another 5 home again.

My past home was a 3 and things were peaceful, calm, and happy. It was a loving household.

How do your homes measure up?

So for example, if you live at 4125 Bernard Street, your number would be: 3

Or, #71 Bernard Way, your number would be: 8

Old 11-04-2017, 03:07 AM
Newbie ;)

I read about that not long ago and also found it very interesting and accurate!
I've been living in the same building for 5 years now and its number is 4, which would relate to stability. It's interesting because before that I used to move almost every year, even changing neighborhoods.
Inside this building I've been living in different apartments.
The first one was a number 5 and during the 3 years I lived there, a lot of things happened! I had a total of 5 different roommates during that time so a lot of energy circulated. Some periods have been more challenging than others.
The second apartment, in which my fiancee and I didn't even stay for a whole year, was a number 7. For the 9 months we lived there we closed ourselves to the outside world a lot. This place was small and not sunny and we were feeling quite depressed all the time.
Now we just moved to a new apartment and it's a number 9. The number of achievement and completion. I don't know yet how it's going to go in here but for now we have a good feeling. Also I'm pretty sure that when we'll decide to leave this apartment, we'll leave this building for good!
Old 12-04-2017, 02:38 AM
Guide

Oh wow. Yeah when I go through personal year 7's I get depressed and shut myself away! I would hate to live in a 7 house.

Living in a 5 house right now has been crazy. Not only are the roommates above me loud, but I had one of them flood my living room and ruin my passport right before traveling to Europe! I also had someone break into my house, not while I was home and they didn't take anything! But still... I am moving at the end of August though and will make a conscious effort to choose a more peaceful home based on its number. The only positive of living in a 5, is that my two cats are always amused! :p