Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 09-12-2016, 02:46 AM
Knower
Wink Best Runes for Love

So this is my first time casting runes, I normally use tarot cards so I am excited to learn more about them. My first reading was a 9 rune spread, asking about love...

And this is what I got!

Sowulo, Ehwaz, Teiwaz, Gebo, Othila, Wunjo, Dagaz, Radio, and the Blank rune.

I'm guessing this is a good reading for love, what do you rune readers think?

Thanks!
Old 24-12-2016, 05:58 AM
Master
Hi Mandelyn

Sowilo, could mean opening doors, for existing relationships so if this is the first rune cast, then this could be the theme.
Ehwaz constriction, lessons, new chapters to bring more understanding and stability to your relationship. Ehwaz could represent the male counterpart or your partner here and their shadow sides.
Teiwaz letting go of what no longer serves you and compromise, in order to step into the next phase of your relationship
Gebo. Marriage after a sacrifice. So dissolution and merging after compromise.
Othala, could represent more stability, and wunjo , dagaz, raidho is balancing and keeping all acts together. This is continuation of the journey after the first part of the reading. The presence of the blank rune says everything is laid out for you.
I do feel it is a good spread, and if you have an existing relationship and are not married, this could mean the possibility of marriage, and possibly making a relationship more stronger before reaching more depths and for more bonding ahead. there is a need to overcome some things though, before you can be in a marriage like position with your partner. Marriage in the sense of deeper bonding or in literal sense too.

I dont practice runes a lot, more into tarot. This is my interpretation of it regardless. hope this helps and relates to you :) Thank you
Old 08-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hi Mandelyn

Sowilo, could mean opening doors, for existing relationships so if this is the first rune cast, then this could be the theme.
Ehwaz constriction, lessons, new chapters to bring more understanding and stability to your relationship. Ehwaz could represent the male counterpart or your partner here and their shadow sides.
Teiwaz letting go of what no longer serves you and compromise, in order to step into the next phase of your relationship
Gebo. Marriage after a sacrifice. So dissolution and merging after compromise.
Othala, could represent more stability, and wunjo , dagaz, raidho is balancing and keeping all acts together. This is continuation of the journey after the first part of the reading. The presence of the blank rune says everything is laid out for you.
I do feel it is a good spread, and if you have an existing relationship and are not married, this could mean the possibility of marriage, and possibly making a relationship more stronger before reaching more depths and for more bonding ahead. there is a need to overcome some things though, before you can be in a marriage like position with your partner. Marriage in the sense of deeper bonding or in literal sense too.

I dont practice runes a lot, more into tarot. This is my interpretation of it regardless. hope this helps and relates to you :) Thank you
Could have fooled me. I'm impressed!
Old 04-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandelyn
asking about love...

Sowulo, Ehwaz, Teiwaz, Gebo, Othila, Wunjo, Dagaz, Radio, and the Blank rune.

Hi Mandelyn,
I thought I would chime in too, I love the runes and use them a lot. Used to work with Tarot but have found Runes to be a little more flexible in interpretation. for me anyway

So... here is a straight simple read of your results (and I follow the list of meanings as listed on wikipedia):

sun horse tiw gift heritage joy day ride-journey (and blank, although there is no blank rune that is listed on the wiki page)

So... if I was looking at this as a love reading it would say something like

The sun's style toward one-way transaction (is your) inheritance of happiness (in love matters) and that is the way of your day's purposes.

So it sounds like The Sun is a key for you. The Sun is bright open and shines over all... that should be your 'style' as relates to love (be open to anything, anyone, any situation). This will in turn lead to (tiwaz) something related to gifting (one way transacting with someone) that will become your inheritance (what is delivered into your love life that you deserve). And this will be very happy for you and will fill your day with a sense of purpose or mission (raido) as relates to love.

It seems to be saying "stay open and someone will come into your life who will be a great listener for you, and you will be able to tell this person anything and feel safe in this relationship. And that will lead to your happiness every day, and fulfills you longing for meaningful love-relationship."

So yeah it does sound VERY wonderful for love!
Hope that is of interest for you, peace.