Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 07-09-2016, 05:45 AM
Knower
Numerology House Number 13

We just put a contract on a house that equals out to 13 = 4.

13 being a karmic debt number it scares me a little.

As soon as we walked in the house it felt like home.
It was an instant connection. It waited for us and we waited for it.

Our house went under contract and we were panicking because we could not find a place to go. We had only about a week left before the buyers (thankfully) backed out.
We put it back on the market yesterday and will be looking over 9 offers on our house Wednesday night.

Ive been looking on one street for over a year.
The first house that pulled my attention the SO wouldnt even look at because he wasnt ready to commit to moving at the time.
It sold and my heart was sad. Not completely, when I went to the estate sale they were having I felt "cold" while there. It was a lovely house, just cold.

The second house that came on the market on that street the SO wanted nothing to do with it. I went and viewed it on my own.
I liked it. Something put me off about it, but I tried pushing through it and convincing him he should look at it..
Nope. That one wasnt going to work.

A few days ago another house on the street came on the market.
It was well well well below our budget and being a sellers market we were quickly running out of options.
I could see the potential, but I could also see the financial investment it was going to take and never give back.
...It only left me with a 'meh' feeling.

We were leaving the neighborhood feeling defeated when I saw a for sale sign in the front yard.
I was a little hesitant in getting excited because I hadnt seen it on my search results so I figured it was way out of our price range; turns out the listing agent had JUST left and the owner was getting in their truck to get another key made for the lock box. She let us view the house while she was gone.

As soon as we walked in it was home.
It felt like it was our house.
We have looked at about 10 or more houses and have not felt like this about any house.

Even my poker face SO couldnt hardly hide his ever hiding grin.

Our agent immediately called the listing agent and gave them our full price offer (well worth it if the inspection comes back clean).
It comes in under our pre-approval (which we didnt want to get anywhere near) and it came in under what we really wanted to spend.
They arent even going to list it, thank goodness, it would have turned into a multiple offer situation were we would have probably gotten the shaft end of the stick.

We can close on both houses on the same day
It feels like it was meant to be.

SO, with all the excitement I cant sleep and got to reading up on the numerology of the address.
#4 seems like a good number.
Im an entrepreneur in the antique business and the SO is a part of his familys business (did I mention only 5 minutes from his work?!)
We are a young family, 2 boys so #4 seems like a good solid foundation...

But its that number 13..
I do not want something negative to come between the SO and I or our children.
Im not sure if it is a negative sign or on that will help us work through "issues" in a positive manner.

It all seems too good to be negative
Old 09-09-2016, 06:37 PM
Guide
Ronin, I wouldn't worry to much about the number 13 as most of this just comes from superstition. Don't put any negativity on this house out of that but trust your instincts instead. If this home felt like home to you then it has a positive vibe for you. Take everyone that are going to live in it with you for a look through and then sit down and have a discussion about it. Get their input and perspective to see if it matches with your own.

And should you still not be convinced if you have a pet, take the pet as near to the house or even better if you can actually take it inside and watch it's reaction. They say pets can sense things people can not.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:06 AM
Knower
We all instantly liked the house.

Oddly enough Im ready to move now.
Moments before we even knew it was on the market I was still stressed about leaving what I knew as home and where I felt the comfort of knowing no matter how bad of a day Ive had I am going to come home and lay my head where I felt safe.

I felt that with this home instantly as well as the rest of my family.
I visited the home again today. I see my life there.

Its not that I see the number 13 as unlucky, just when I was reading about it as a master number for a home
Old 11-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Guide
Every home has it's quirks, so should something go wrong, don't blame it on the number. I had a house that was built on top of a river they thought they had filled in. Only after a few things going wrong did I find this out. Nice of contractors not to tell these things when you buy. It would of made me less stressed out. lol

Where were looking for the number 13 to be a master number? To the best of my knowledge, the only master numbers in numerology are 11, 22 and 33. Though I am not a skilled numerologist, just a beginner.

Home is what you make it. I don't think a house number has anything to do with it and if you dwell on this, then yes, you bring negativity to it. Here is something to think about concerning the number 13 that is wonderful. Every Friday the 13th bikers get together with a toy and make a long ride out to a beautiful place by the water to donate these toys. Think of how these toys will bring smiles to sick and underprivileged children whenever that negative 13 pops into your head. Picture in your mind the smiles on the children's faces receiving the toys. This will put a whole new spin on the number 13.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:18 PM
Newbie ;)

I live in 18 house, which is a bad vibration, I want to move soon
Old 24-05-2017, 11:50 AM
Newbie ;)

The Number 13 is a karmic number and is the number of upheaval so that new ground can be broken. The number 13 has great power. If this power is used for selfish purposes, it will bring destruction of the self, and in turn, this will bring dis-ease and illnesses. Adapting to change gracefully will bring out the strength of the 13 vibration, and decrease any potential for the negative.

13's are traditionalists, hard workers and organisers.

As the 13 vibration is associated with genius, people under the influence of 13 need to strive to transmute all their vices into virtues. Number 13 people go through many trials, tests and temptations in their search for the spiritual consciousness. The conscious must always be their guide as number 13 is the number of 'right judgement' and their spiritual growth is more often gained through pain rather than pleasure.

13 people are very vulnerable and can be touchy and quick to be offended, but they usually relax whey they are sure of your friendship, love and support. An angry 13 person is a force to be reckoned with as they are guts and defend themselves well - but they must remember that their words can do irreparable damage.

Number 13 in numerology is very complex, and achieving happiness he needs a partner, having a wide variety of characteristics. First, they need support and belief in yourself. Moral respect, they are always feelings of sadness, so the partner must be able to dispel the sadness and guide their thinking in a positive direction. And yet the number 13 is the leader by instinct and by nature – the commander. Partner to be able to follow him. Number 13 friends and spouses easiest way to help this person develop the broad range of mind and soul qualities that he possesses. Sublime spiritual qualities, effectiveness at work and devotion makes them superior human beings. If the partner is able to understand what they need, they will always be good.

Thanks,
Old 05-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Suspended

Book1

In terms of Karmic numbers, they are a guide for spiritual growth opportunities. Whether or not you learn the specific lessons under 13/4 is completely up to you, but guaranteed you will be given repeated opportunities to learn those lessons.

For example, my Karmic number is 7. As a young numerology student in my 20's, I was initially tempted to dismiss the lessons of learning to be alone and not lonely, of truly knowing myself, of immersing my self mentally, emotionally and spiritually in studying Mystery. I thought, "This is not true! I spent most of my childhood alone, and I've always been interested in deeper mysteries. I like being alone. How could this be a Karmic lesson?" Then I realized: the opportunity to learn those lessons was repeatedly presented to me in life experiences like constantly moving (15+ schools in 12 years), no stability in friendships or family, etc. And how I dealt with the loneliness by turning to books, by making myself believe that being alone was fine, by telling myself and others that not having friends or school activities was because I preferred being alone. As a teen I didn't date. Feeling like an alien, I sought answers in spiritual guides like astrology, numerology, studying world religions and diverse spiritual practices.

The point is, my Karmic number resonated from birth on, and I was absolutely given the opportunities to experience those lessons. So the first time I read about my Karmic number 7, of course I questioned, thinking "But I like being alone! And I DO delve into the unseen..."

Fast forward 40+ years to today, and I am grateful for my Karmic number.

So you see? Your new home's number reflecting your Karmic number is not a negative thing at all. Enjoy your nest!
Old 05-07-2018, 05:24 PM
Guide

As long as its not a number 5. LOL. My house is a 5 and I've lived here three years. Every year I have had a flood in my house, every winter the furnace has stopped working. This winter 3 radiators exploded due to frozen pipes when the furnace shut down. What else can I say? Super loud and just always busy.

Had my yearly flood just over a week ago. LOL.