Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 18-02-2017, 03:07 AM
Seeker

strictly resonate with my life path and destiny

My life path and destiny number is 3. The corresponding tarot card is the empress.
Ive recently uncovered what i am. I am a keyholder and with all the information revealed to me i became curious about numerology due to beginning life path tarot readings. I figured i would check mine and see how accurate it was. Insanely accurate indeed.
My name kayla means keeper of keys. Everything about me has to do with creation and tranquility and harmony. Even the empress card is about creation. The keys i have allow me to maintain the law of harmony, all creation. Im amazed by the results no matter if its numerology or readings or channeling... Its all the same for me...
Also for those of you who dont feel like you resinate with your numbers, dont forget there are sometimes mishaps in information or that you need to look into something like your astrological chart... Just a guess. Keep your chin up and be open and curious. Things will come together some way or another.
For example some of us could have the wrong name. Like my dad might not be the father of one of my sisters so i dont believe the whole last name thing with my dad and her would work out. Or what about were the parents married when they had you or not married? Which last name should you look at then? Maybe this helps or maybe im just rambling. Anyways enjoy curiosity. Its a powerful thing.
Old 19-02-2017, 12:11 AM
Master
From having consulted a professional numerologist.

My life path is 6

My soul number is 4

My personality number is 1

My power name number is 5

My birthday number is 5

My attitude number is 6

My destiny number is 7

My prime numbers are 4,1,5,5 and 6

I'd say I am really feeling the 6 life path urges the last 3 or 4 years! (I'm 55 now)

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 26-03-2017, 12:48 AM
Newbie ;)

MY life path number is 7, ApPARENTLY I HAVE PsYHIC POWERS
Old 30-03-2022, 04:46 PM
Master
I'm life path number 1 and yes I resonate to some extent

I am goal oriented and driven first and foremost

"If your Life Path Number is 1 you probably give new meaning to being a workaholic and Type A personality"

"It is unwise to get in 1’s way. Like a bull in an arena, you’re likely to get run over" Yes

"1 is best suited to home in which they can tackle on-going challenges that distract them and provide creative outlets (like a fixer-upper). Such efforts also give 1’s a chance to be in the spotlight and show off their efforts"

"Self-doubt is this number's Achilles heel. Their drive to achieve means they often set goals that are hard to reach." But I wouldn't say they're hard to reach
Old 30-03-2022, 11:55 PM
Master

i calculated it the other day and got an 8... the explanation the sight I was on gave for that didn't sound much like me (other than my craving for security) so I dunno.
Old 31-03-2022, 11:42 AM
Master
Another factor that makes me resonate with my path number 1 - the more goal oriented I am, the more I know I am on the right track in life
Old 26-05-2022, 08:57 PM
Master
I'm not too knowledgeable about Numerology but I'll learn it. my life path number is 5 - one of*resourcefulness, discovery, choice, change, freedom, and the physical aspects of life. You must learn, by trial and error, about your own physical presence and the effect your presence has on others.
I'm not sure if I resonate with it but I can see why it fits me, I'm an introvert and kind of a homebody. I don't have the best self esteem and I care too much of what others thonk of me while , also projecting my insecurities of thinking people don't like me when I don't know or never met them.
Old 26-05-2022, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
From having consulted a professional numerologist.

My life path is 6

My soul number is 4

My personality number is 1

My power name number is 5

My birthday number is 5

My attitude number is 6

My destiny number is 7

My prime numbers are 4,1,5,5 and 6

I'd say I am really feeling the 6 life path urges the last 3 or 4 years! (I'm 55 now)

That is what I need to do talk to a Numerologist.
I feel like numerology correlates to astrology kind of that how I look at it.
Heart's Desire # = moon sign

Personality # = rising sign

Life Path # = sun sign

Expression # = hmm... This is like your potential or destiny..I guess that would correlate to where someone look for career inspirations or Passions, one if the houses I guess... Or maybe your north Node?