Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 21-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Gracey

the dragon line i spoke of with the experience i had with them, there is and underground stream right where i saw the portal and nothing bad ever happend in my back yard, yet too no major changes to the earth happened there either.
Old 21-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
i did not see any map with actual lines drawn on it i just see monuments, i would like to find one of Georgia maybe I am not looking right and my comp is slow so im getting flustered lol

http://deborahwilson.blogspot.com/20...idestones.html

the stones are said to be on ley lines
Old 21-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
Very interesting thought... it's possible I'm sure but unlikely be just because it's 2012

in 2012. there will be a line up in celestial space, earth will be included. this is why i suggested this, just like when the planets line up, just a thought at other times.

dont listent to any doom and gloom, but this site will give insight to the galactic line up:

http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com/2012.html

it is a line up nothing more.
Old 21-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
in 2012. there will be a line up in celestial space, earth will be included. this is why i suggested this, just like when the planets line up, just a thought at other times.

dont listent to any doom and gloom, but this site will give insight to the galactic line up:

http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com/2012.html

it is a line up nothing more.

Gracey, when the line up occurs and even now, the gravitational tug will have an impact on earth. Not to mention the magnetic flucuations at that time and are happening now. Our magnetic shielding is flucuating madly. At last look , there were 84 volcanos that have erupted this year, which is about 11 more than the previous high. There are multiple earthquake swarms occuring along tectonic plates that have not been observed previously since we started keeping track (which is a very short time in geological history) But none of this is in the news.
Our heliosphere will also fluctuate as we traverse the Milky Way and encounter magnetic storms along the way.
So just saying that all is intertwined in this universe and affects even the smallest blade of grass.
Old 21-11-2010, 07:59 PM
mahakali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
lol i have heard of these things, how weird huh? Some crazy mysterious hippies/secret underground order made these in 1980 i think its a little strange i would have put some other instructions, or maybe something more philosophical these seem a little cultish but whatever, one day ill go there.

so i know there is a line that goes up from the heart of the Bermuda triangle through east ga but i thought there would be more because it is so close to the triangle, there’s more out west than east but you would think there would be more south east. there is also the second largest piece of granite in the world in ga called stone mountain but the lay line is about 30 more miles east of this. the first largest piece of granite is mt. Everest in the Himalayas Tibet i think. granite is extremely electro magnetic. i suppose there are spots that are very energetic that have nothing t do with the lay lines but i still feel like there are more than we know.

ok here we go

this one has more than the other maps and i suppose that the brighter lines are more powerful but this one is more clear to read i found these on google images some lay line maps have half as much

Last edited by mahakali : 21-11-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old 21-11-2010, 08:03 PM
mahakali

whats up with utah? i know there are a lot of alien sightings there perhaps they use it as a fuel stop.
is there a lot of crime there? whats that city?
Old 21-11-2010, 08:10 PM
Summerland

mahakali, can you post the link to these maps, please?
Old 21-11-2010, 08:25 PM
mahakali

http://www.crystalinks.com/gaguidestones.html heres another one on the ga guidestones

it was yahoo not google my bad http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0PDoS2rfelMOTUARu6JzbkF?p=ley+lines+m ap+usa&fr=b1ie7&ei=utf-8&x=wrt heres the search
heres the first maps link http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...=IoixRtqdO Bl
heres the second http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...mb=IoixRtqdOBl
Old 21-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Master
Huh thanks for that map it looks like I'm very very near a ley line.
Spiritlit.e
Old 22-11-2010, 01:14 AM
Experiencer
I am from Utah. That ley line vortices is in a body of water beside Antelope Island-fairly close to down town SLC. (I saw a closer view on another map) Dugway, Utah is thought to be the second area 51-not too far down the street. It makes me wonder if this location had anything to do with the final decision to make this the official Mormon town. Hum....something to now think about.....

Adding here-we have crime but it is a lot lower than other areas-so I have heard. We have one of the highest % of bankruptcies :o) We are very known for "Temple Square". Prophet Brigham Young came to the location and is famous for saying "this is the place". Lol-interesting.