Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 24-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
Guys go try this on some poker machines and do the elderly in your city a favour. If you can affect electronics from a distance that would be a worthwhile thing to experiment on.

This has happened by not in the good way you think! lol Someone a few machines over an away from me hit a big jackpot so I was totally excited while playing! Instead of mine hitting, it froze.. wouldn't move. Stuck while doing it's electronic spin (slots)... They ended up putting it "out of order".

Yeah I'm not good in Vegas LOL
Old 30-11-2011, 10:26 AM
OutWest

Tin Foil helmut, works against aliens too!! OK, just kidding ;-) I have the same issues at times, but it's more my debit card magnetic strips and no computer is safe for long when in my reach. I am trying sooo hard to learn to GROUND as Medium Laura suggested and I am so thankful for such detail! HOpefully you have found your ground.
Old 30-11-2011, 10:27 AM
OutWest

Tin Foil helmet, works against aliens too!! OK, just kidding ;-) I have the same issues at times, but it's more my debit card magnetic strips and no computer is safe for long when in my reach. I am trying sooo hard to learn to ground as Medium Laura suggested and I am so thankful for such detail! HOpefully you have found some solace
Old 02-12-2011, 07:41 AM
glenos

I communicated with an old transister radio once. I booted it off of the wall next to where I was working. It didn't like it. I bought a digital one and we get on just fine. So much so that it gives me a weather forcast every hour. I think we will have a long and happy relationship.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renowned_Keeper
communicate to your eletronics (not with your mouth) that they are important that your not mad at them they arent that smart, you give them their feelings, and be sure to ground yourself to the ground and not you car or couch,...

Yes grounding has saved a ton of expensive equipment for me LOL :)
Old 19-12-2011, 02:29 PM
secretpsychic777

Hi room. i have seen unusual things too and had unusual things happen to me, but i must test to see if these are real or just in my mind or a part of my imagination. I do not judge the validity of others testimony, but i must see the reality of it myself. I keep it low key because i don't really know, but i am increasing my knowledge every second. I know I like being alone. Coupling is good for others, but not for me. Something happens to others that befriend me so, everyone good luck with all your efforts.
Old 19-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Joshua Flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
Hi all, I'm looking for some advice on how not to damage electronic things around me. I'm going through an extended period of serious stress in my life right now and my car has taken the hit twice already. Two times in the past when I was very upset at my computer my hard drive fried and had to be replaced. I don't want this to happen again!

I'm of course getting more serious about dealing with my stress, but in the meantime any tips on how not to have my emotional energy affecting electronics around me? I've seen it mentioned many times on this board that others have had this problem with light bulbs and watches mentioned most frequently. And no I'm not wearing a watch...

Thanks!

Oh no! Oh no no no no no no... Nooooo waaaay.

Even on this forum this subject has cropped up! Arghhhhh!

Okay, apologies for the initial outburst. Hi, I'm Joshua Flynn, and these sorts of threads usually crop up on the forums I seem to visit (which has been, quite a few). You aren't the only one who gets this, and I've spoken with quite a few people regarding their experiences on this topic.

This has a name, which is the rather dismissive 'Street Light Interference' ('syndrome), or SLI for short, and also called 'SLIding'. As you can derive from the name, it does include influencing street lights, but not street lights exclusively - as it can affect all electronics, including, but not limited to: car batteries, mobile phones (signal and battery life), laptops/PCs, lightbulbs (often exploding, dying suddenly, IE a short life span), computer systems (for example, banks, till operators, etc might report the system has suddenly gone down, crashed, or is not working properly) to name a few.

I'm personally planning to assign the name 'electrokinesis' to it, given SLI uses the term 'syndrome' which tries to infer the person is crazy - this is simply denialism because I've read so many reports of people being able to do this.

As you've already sussed, it's emotions that influence electronics, usually (but not exclusively restricted to) powerful negative emotions, like fear, anger, stress, depression, etc. I'd imagine other emotions like joy and happiness can affect electronics but obviously these are less common.

However, there are triggers which will cause this to occur more frequently (in my case, the 'electrokinesis' is quite weak but I've been able to test what makes it worse and what makes it better). Addictions, junk food (notably vast amounts of sugar) and problematic lifestyles can cause this.

Notably, smoking, drinking any (usually large) amounts of caffeine, large amounts of sugar (this by itself won't trigger it, but it seems to serve as the 'fuel', where-as caffeine, etc make it more likely to trigger), stressful jobs (or people who are incredibly annoying, etc), being highly strung etc.

In my case, the changes I found that stopped/reduced the 'electrokinesis' was no caffeine, generally avoiding online arguments (which would cause stress) by trying to keep my posting activity as low as possible, and trying to remain calm with the emotions by addressing any problems (I will comment I don't smoke or drink).

Cutting out caffeine greatly reduced it (caffeine is a stimulant, after all), and avoiding stress removed the last few occasions (this laptop would suddenly power off during arguments if I got stressed).

I will comment, there isn't a 'quickfix' so to speak, the lifestyle changes would have to be made in order to reduce it.

I will comment one person made use of a faraday cage for their mobile phone to preventing draining, and created a metal covering for their laptop to prevent it being interfered with. In a number of reported instances, 'spontaneous' fires broke out at places associated with the greatest deal of stress (which I believe is likely an electrical fire as a result of the electrokinesis interfering with the electrics).

You can always send me a PM or an email if you have any further questions on the topic.
Old 19-12-2011, 04:42 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

My electro-magnetic field interfered w/ all electronics--particularly televisions, computers, and radios--until I learned to ground myself and direct my energy better.

When I am upset--or too intent on something--I can cause bad things to happen through Telekinetic energy. I try to take as much personal responsibility as possible and keep myself grounded and centered.

Peace and Love on your path to discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...
Old 20-12-2011, 03:22 AM
SunMist

Thanks Joshua, I wouldn't be so surprised to see this topic pop up on any board that treats the idea of psychics and the spiritual seriously. It sounds like you've done a lot of research and it definitely fits with what I've learned too. All that caffeine, sugar, high stress all intensifies the negative emotions. My lightbulbs lately are burning out sooner than expected but so far the computer has yet to take a hit (thank God).

Lady Terra, good to know you experience it too and have gotten management of it with grounding. Which reminds me....I should probably do some grounding soon!

To all - do any of you think that this phenomenon has anything to do with having a big or diffused aura? I've various reasons to believe that unless I modify it that my aura is huge and has very little boundary as its natural state. Not only would this affect electronics but I notice that my moods - both good and bad - affect the people around me more than makes sense with ordinary explanations. So I wonder if deliberately pulling the aura in to a skin tight configuration (which gets uncomfortable quickly) would eliminate electrical trouble?
Old 20-12-2011, 03:55 AM
Medium_Laura

so far as I've discovered, it seems to happen to those that had had near death experiences or those who astral travel to the other side. I've had both happen to me personally.

No matter what I do, grounding is the only thing that seems to help it stop happening. (except for my watches.. I just can't wear one more than a week)