Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 25-05-2011, 12:25 AM
Administrator
Hello

From the view point of the Eagle as an "Animal Familiar" I ofer this information.
EAGLE

* The ability to see hidden spiritual truths

* Creating a stronger connection with Spirit Guides and teachers, deities

* Strength, courage and wisdom, knowledge of Magick

SUPERSTITIONS

* An ancient legend says that Adam and Eve did not die, but changed into Eagles and went to live on an island off the coast of Ireland

* The Eagle has each of its chicks stare at the Sun. If any do not they are destroyed

Source of information Animal Magick by D J Conway. Working with Animal Familiars.

Chant to envoke the Eagle.....

Great wings outstreached in the wide skies,
The Eagle soars, majestic, bold
My heart cries out to the wise sky-traveler.
He hears my plea.
Illumination and truth come to me as his blessing.

Lynn
Old 25-05-2011, 01:16 AM
Alpha-Taurus

Hi Lynn,

That is so interesting. I love the chant. I really love eagles, they really are majestic and just seem so powerful and aware of the physical realm and even more. Thank you very much for sharing that with me.

Bright Blessings,

AT
Old 28-05-2011, 04:50 AM
Ascender

That's an awesome story Alpha! I'm sure this means something. And Lynn I love the chant as well. IF you chant it eagles will come?
Old 28-05-2011, 04:58 AM
Alpha-Taurus

Thanks LV,

I think so too lol. I still got the feather right beside my bed. I wish I could take it with me everywhere :p.

Bright blessings,

AT
Old 28-05-2011, 11:58 AM
SilverDragonfly

Hi AT,
What an awesome feather and experience to have!

When I read your first post, the thing that came to me is that the feather's message is that You can be the sentry, the steward of the land. You commented on the trash lying about. Why not take a small plastic bag along on a walk and pick it up? Why not do what you can to keep the eagle's land pure? You can be a guardian for the land.

I don't know about the laws in Canada, but it is against the law in the US to be in possession of feathers of endangered or protected species, so keep it safe in your bedroom.