Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Suspended
Guide

I met two beings

Some time ago I had an OBE, I found myself floating over a near forest ( this forest exists in reality ), then, I had the idea to go in space but a new thought came, so I changed my mind, now I wanted to visit the city where my aunt lives.I continued to fly above this forest but this time I was flying into the direction I chose, it was a bit difficult, I felt a strange pull to the right but I was able to keep myself going into that direction.When I was closer to that city, the OBE ended.One important detail, it was night and everywhere there was this amazing peace, I could even the wind blowing, this peace is very hard to describe, it felt like the whole world is sleeping and I am the only one awake.

Now, last night, I found myself again over this forest, but now, in my right side, there was the communal church, it was different from the one I see every day, this church was bigger and made out of stone.Anyway, like last time, I set my direction to that city, then, I started to fly with the "speed of light", in just a moment, I was at the entrance of that city.It was a bit difficult to fly with that speed, you really need to know where you want to go otherwise you may stop in another place.Anyway, here I am, I had the idee to visit my aunt ( this city from my dream was a bit different from the real one ), but then, I thought that maybe she will be scared to see me, so, I decided go down and to walk the streets.Then, something happened, a strange humanoid being came from nowhere, this being wanted to catch me, I could not see it but I could get a glimpse of its body and more important I could feel its intentions.Then, from nowhere, a girl came, her name was "Amanda", she wanted to save me, I could see her face perfectly, she came from somewhere above me ( mybe from another realm ) and then she stretched out her hand to me, saying, not with words: "I can help you"; then, I was wondering about her name, in that moment, a voice came into my mind, "Amanda", and that's how this OBE ended.

Once again, there was night and peace everywhere.One more thing, now I feel that everything is clearer, I was in another time, I traveled in past, that's why everything seemed so different and very "classic".I think I traveled in past with 40 years or so because this city was contructed 40 years ago ( more or less ).Even the church had a "classic" style... Well, this is just a guess.

Is it possible to have an OBE and then to have a continuation to that OBE?

Who are these beings?

Have you ever heard about "Amanda" in your OBEs?

I had no desire to have an OBE or something like that, it happened by chance while I was sleeping.

I typed on google "Amanda angel guide" and I found this song by Amanda Perez - Angel ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uODHVuxG_xw ) in the lyrics of this song the singer says: "God send me an angel from the Heavens above".I searched for "Amanda" meaning and I found out this name has latin origins and it means "she must be loved".

Now I have an opinion about this meeting, it was not something good, every single time I dream and there is night, and no natural light, I am in a nightmare and all the entities I met are demons, it happened so many times before... If this girl "Amanda" was the "good guy", why there was no light surrounding her? There was no natural light and only artificial light.Many times I had to "fight" with a shapeshifter and every single time it was around, there was no natural light, just artificial light.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:49 PM
Experiencer

Nice experience.

It is a good idea to see what the experience wants to show when we are pulled in a different direction. If the pull was too strong you wouldn't be able to resist, but you had the choice to proceed as intended, so whatever you needed to acknowledge can wait.

Then you were shown the church, which was probably the thing pulling you before. It doesn't necessarily mean that you should go to the church in the physical world, but you have take a look inside that church in the astral realm. It would have avoided your encounter with the humanoid creature.

Then the girl who appeared, it was a battle between good and evil. You ignored going where you were 'supposed' to go, the church, and was consequently met with a nasty entity. Amanda sounds genuine to me. Did you take her hand?

It's a good sign you saw artificial lights, there are many things you don't know about the astral plane and how things manifest there.

You might find that girl inside that church.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:27 PM
Suspended
Guide

Yes, you are so right, I felt that pull to the right side and then I see a church exactly on the right side, of course, this was the thing pulling me, yes, I was allowed to continue but that pull was some kind of warning to not go there.If it happens again ( another OBE ) and I am aware of this thing, I will visit that church, it was so big and made of stone, bigger than the real one.

I don't remember taking her hand, I could see her face and her hand to me, she was above me, then, after I heard her name, the dream ended.

When I woke up, I was still able to see her face and to remember her name perfectly, this must mean something.I wrote the post here on evening ( the time in my country ) and I am still able to recall everything perfectly.

A battle between good and evil? Why there was no natural light? What this church could mean? Who do you think this girl is? An angel?

Sorry, I have so many questions, I don' have much experience... thank you!! :)
Old 03-12-2018, 12:49 AM
Experiencer

Just like in the visible world, there's daytime and nighttime there too.

I suspect the church represents a deeper connection with your spirituality, or religion, as opposed to a superficial connection and random astral exploration. It can provide solid basis for spiritual growth.

She could be any friendly spirit, your female aspect, a fairy, an angel or your future wife.

The light is very interesting. In the not so distant past people had light from fire, and they would dream of torches and candles illuminating places. Today we have artificial lights, so our dreams had to be upgraded to the new technologies. Sometimes the astral lights will rebel and not accept the insolence of being turned on by pressing a button, and this is a very common situation for dreamers to be faced with.

Imagine the nightmare of those who lived at the time when there were no artificial lights, suddenly a wind would blow out torches and candles and they would find themselves terrified in the darkness. Light bulbs on the other hand are not subject to that, but they simply may not work. If they do work it is because someone is paying the bills.

This is not all, you should try to find out more for yourself, you're doing well already.
Old 27-12-2018, 10:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Try meditating on this and ask Angels to help you