Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-03-2018, 06:15 AM
Guide

Leaving fast

Hello :)

I was just wondering about you seasoned astral travelers... Now for the traveling part I am seasoned... but as for the leaving the body consciously it is something more new to me.... as I normally left out of dreams.. but it is way more fun to do it consciously.

My questions are... how fast can you leave your body when you chose to astral project?

Do you remember the feeling of how you astral project or do it by tuning to the vibrations that you hear until its matches what is astral projection?

Do you have to go through hrs of breathing exercise before you do it?

I think so far it is way easier to do it if I eat earlier in the day and have time to digest and if I was able to take a nap or something so that I am not mentally exhausted...

Thanks
Old 11-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Knower
Hi there,

I consciously project as opposed to projecting from dreams (it's just what works for me) and find I have better success in the morning. This is just me, others may have a better time. I get enough sleep where I'm not exhausted but can sleep a bit more. You could try setting an alarm a few hours before you usually get up. Stay up for a bit, then lay back down and imagine yourself leaving your body. Or let your mind go off on its own. I call it unintentionally meditating. If I focus too much on "proper meditation", I end up keeping my mind AND body awake; which is the opposite of what you're attempting to do. Let your thoughts flow.

As far as how fast you can do it: It depends, everyone is different. I've been able to do it in about 15 minutes, but it has taken an hour too. I give up after an hour because it seems futile by then. Frustration takes you nowhere Lol

How it feels when first leaving the body: I don't always have vibrations. Everyone is different. Sometimes I hear what sounds like radio static, conversations, electric type zaps... I just know from experience that they are all signs I'm about to leave. When to leave: Again different for me: Sometimes I tune into the conversations and "feel" when it's time, sometimes the "zaps" increase and become rhythmic to a point where I know I can leave and sometimes I feel slight vibrations and sort of encourage them/focus on them.

This is just my opinion and how I experience it. Everyone is different, so there is no "right" way. Hope this helps.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:11 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hello :)

I was just wondering about you seasoned astral travelers... Now for the traveling part I am seasoned... but as for the leaving the body consciously it is something more new to me.... as I normally left out of dreams.. but it is way more fun to do it consciously.

My questions are... how fast can you leave your body when you chose to astral project?

For me I came into this life being able to just step in and step out. Being here typing and a part of me can step out. Its in the blink of an eye most times. When you master the conscious projections its as fast as the thought is processed. IF the brain and the logic center it is does not get in the way and block the flow of motion.

Do you remember the feeling of how you astral project or do it by tuning to the vibrations that you hear until its matches what is astral projection?

For me its instant, there is a vibration present a slight buzz feeling so that you do know your going. Its not really a sound more its an inner ear vibration or tingles on the skin. Some refer to it as that nails on the chalk board feeling but its not bothersome. For many a ear will suddenly itch,
and its only the one ear. So in this you know your going.

Do you have to go through hrs of breathing exercise before you do it?

I do recommend breathing as its important to make sure your practicing and using grounding and protections before you consciously go forth. Three Breaths is something I use. Thee deep in and slowly out breaths that ease the body and clean the mind.

I think so far it is way easier to do it if I eat earlier in the day and have time to digest and if I was able to take a nap or something so that I am not mentally exhausted...

Thanks

\Like all motion it can cause that feeling of well motion sickness so not being full is a good plan at first. First waking is the easiest time to project. This is when the brain is rested (most times) and your body is relaxed and ready. Avoid things like alcohol and caffeine or even pain meds. as this can block the natural flow.

Lynn
Old 18-03-2018, 04:27 AM
Guide

I appreciate it!! I have been contemplating new diet change to help with my spirituality and increase my health... and I am ready for a big change now... I had made a great change before lol but I was electrocuted haha... Took a while to recover...
Old 19-06-2018, 01:40 PM
Pathfinder

I'm sorry it has been so long sinse i last was here. To answer your question. I am totally aware of my spirit walks. I just step out. The only prep i do is being enveloped in Gods Love.

I drive truck for a living, and have learned to project while driving. I am aware in both spirit and body at the same time.
Old 19-06-2018, 01:46 PM
Pathfinder

I want to add to that, i have done some projections while dreaming. Or at least when it starts i might think im dreaming. But once i realize this is real. Well i have a bit more fun with it. Lol. Like when i was being attacked by the darkness once. When i became awake in my sleep. I toyed with the darkness. Ya, maybe i shouldnt do that. But they make me laugh sometimes
Old 20-06-2018, 02:08 AM
Guide

:) 1 has lost his way. Help them find the road back in the right direction.