Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 27-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Tsuga

In answer to your riddle
I can but only guess
Each prisoner sees both stars and mud
And disregards the rest

I imagine prison does these things
(plays tricks upon the mind)
Till up is down and down is up
Each having gone round the bend

So I'll leave you with a little puzzle
Of my very own
It's very easy really and fits snugly in this poem
What colour rhymes with jumping bean or
Sheen or glean or aquamarine?

And like the prisoners sentence
Time will surely pass
As quickly as a candle stick
Or moonlight upon the grass

t.
Old 28-08-2013, 07:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
Two prisoners look through the same bars
One sees mud and the other sees stars

Does the one who sees mud see the reflections of stars?
and the one who sees stars see the reflections in the mud?

When mud is all and stars are all
and the going up is the coming down
and the coming is down
and all things in essence the same
but different in name
then this is twin flames.

Afternoon Mayflow, grasshopper here, to give thanks where thanks is due and yes your good, in what you write.

"and all things in essence the same
but different in name"

And yes I to find rumi and others easy to read.
As for the one above. To have ones cage shaken, to see through one anew and the other with wonder.
Old 17-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Deactivated Account

wasn't there a mention of a Telepathy game 2 ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 17-11-2013, 06:15 PM
OSPREY1

Would you care to explain the basis of your test and the theory behind it?

As yuu do realise that that 'Bio-electromagnetic radiation' can only travel a distance that is directly related to the amplitude of the complex radiated signal.

To point out the obvious. How is one exactly supposed to perceive data via wireless connections and RF. Not BEMR.

The likelihood that the someone's BEMR signal can travel via the internet is 'Extremely & highly' unlikely but not improbable under the right set of circumstances.

Covered under transmission of electrons - 'Quantum electro-dynamics/Bio-electrochemistry etc.'.

Care to explain the basis of your so called test. As I believe you need to re-evaluate the basis of it.

Any true testing will be conducted in a laboratory under controlled conditions.

Osprey1
Old 17-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSPREY1
Care to explain the basis of your so called test. As I believe you need to re-evaluate the basis of it.

Any true testing will be conducted in a laboratory under controlled conditions.

Osprey1 ~ I do believe the title of this thread is " Telepathy Game No.1 " ...... which leads me to believe this was more of a game than a serious telepathic test or experiment . Nice to know the scientific thoughts related to testing ........

sorry thistle for bringing this back up ... and causing confusion
I was just looking for Game #2

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 17-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Tsuga

Reply to Dream Angel

Quote:
Telepathy Game No.1 was a prime example of "wish fulfillment"...

I think I was being too ambitious and making things too complicated for others to get my meaning...or...maybe I just don't actually have any telepathic abilities.
I can remember telepathic experiences when I was very young, and I've had a few isolated episodes over the past ten years or so. But then, over the internet, that's a different kettle of fish.

Anyway OSPREY 1 is looking for serious minds to participate in a controlled group experiment. That sounds very interesting!

I think to play a telepathy game, some ground rules and some set agreements need to be put forward.
For example...synchronicity? Which day of the week is best? What time of day is appropriate? Do we use the phases of the moon? favorite incense sticks? and so on.

Telepathy Game No.2

I'm open to suggestions!

Reply to OSPREY 1

Quote:
Ever since seeing this Gong Vid on Youtube I've been fascinated by it's possibilities and/or implications. Planet Gong Link. I don't know anyone personally who is interested in this sort of thing, that's why I went searching the www and consequently found this forum.

I had made my game too cryptic. It was simply a non-starter.

I thought that if I made some connections then we could set some ground rules and game plans. Like meeting places - a meadow, a cottage in the woods, a fairy castle, a treehouse etc...and through meditation and synchronicity we might be able to create telepathways.

One theory was, that an enormous amount of mental information can be communicated between minds by only the use of one or two words - like the simple word games played in the forum Lounge. One word can contain an incredible amount of mental focus. For example, Word Association keeps the focus on the hub of subject matter and I suppose by definition - like the spokes of a wheel - it would keep the mind from wandering off in multiple directions.

As for all the other stuff you mentioned - Transmission of Electrons, Quantum electro-dynamics/Bio-electrochemistry etc...I know nothing about. I do respect science, although - Not having an intellectual brain, being under-educated, I find that magic is easier to believe and trust. Magic is recalcitrant. (Explaining how magic works will always render it null and void. <grin> I like it like that!)

t.
Old 17-11-2013, 07:53 PM
OSPREY1

To each's own.

I'm glad I've sparked an interest.

I am currently researching & studying this area the basis of my thesis on (science and facts). I want and have a need to understand.

As for conducting an experiment over the internet, such would be illogical in general.

There is a basis for testing that I have in mind, such testing requires a controlled conditions and consistency throughout.

Osprey1
Old 17-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Deactivated Account

thistle, I just remember 'wishing' your game wasn't so difficult, lol !

it was a creative idea.... as for the " kettle of fish "

Expect Miracles !

Old 17-11-2013, 07:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Osprey, good luck on your research and studying for your thesis !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !