Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 04:35 AM
Master

Hey, coolchic! I don't know anything about soul exchanges. I have never heard that they were possible. Sorry you are in so much distress. While you are waiting, I thought I'd share some light and help make you feel a bit better. And I sincerely mean no disrespect - I am a "live and let live" person, and I don't expect anyone to believe what I believe either.

If you have not come across these on your journey, just thought I'd share. I know they make me feel better. It's okay also if you'd rather not, but thought I'd offer. Here's to hoping you feel better soon.

orindaben dot com - go to orin's meditation room - there are lots of free meditations usually lasting about 5 minutes or so. Orin is not God, but he is a being of light that feels so incredible to me when I listen to his meditations, it always makes me feel better.

abraham-hicks.com - go to video clips, pick any one you want. I love the new one - getting into the vortex, the big one! - it is very uplifting. Abraham are a group of entities here to help us on our way and find our way into joy from whereever we are. And it is such a good feeling to watch Abraham channel through Esther - they are so loving.

Peace and good wishes.
Light.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Samsakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Hey, coolchic! I don't know anything about soul exchanges. I have never heard that they were possible. Sorry you are in so much distress. While you are waiting, I thought I'd share some light and help make you feel a bit better. And I sincerely mean no disrespect - I am a "live and let live" person, and I don't expect anyone to believe what I believe either.

If you have not come across these on your journey, just thought I'd share. I know they make me feel better. It's okay also if you'd rather not, but thought I'd offer. Here's to hoping you feel better soon.

orindaben dot com - go to orin's meditation room - there are lots of free meditations usually lasting about 5 minutes or so. Orin is not God, but he is a being of light that feels so incredible to me when I listen to his meditations, it always makes me feel better.

abraham-hicks.com - go to video clips, pick any one you want. I love the new one - getting into the vortex, the big one! - it is very uplifting. Abraham are a group of entities here to help us on our way and find our way into joy from whereever we are. And it is such a good feeling to watch Abraham channel through Esther - they are so loving.

Peace and good wishes.
Light.
So sorry to hear about your troubled times Coolchic, please try and listen to the Abraham-Hicks clips, they are really good. They helped me big time. Nameless and the guy at the end of the other page, I really liked the advice you gave Coolchic. Sometimes just understanding someone is helping someone. Plus we're all in this together. Blessing to you Coolchic.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:12 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless

Peace and good wishes.
Light.

Thank you for understanding me. I will check out the sites you've recommended. That's how I feel. I feel like I'm at the bus stop waiting for the bus and the bus would have a sign on it that says, "Destination-Heaven" and in the bus would be some potential walk-ins who would come relieve me and take my place.
Old 19-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Master

So, have are you doing coolchic? I hope you are feeling better - let us know.

Light.
Old 15-05-2016, 04:42 AM
Deactivated Account

This thread is from 2012, OP hasn't been here in over a year, thread is now closed .....most likely won't be replying.
Closed Thread