Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 30-11-2011, 11:35 AM
Knower
The Horned God

Have any of you ever been visited by a presence that you were sure was the horned god? This happened to me a while back, I woke up for no reason at about two in the morning, and for some reason it was really quiet. (usually there are crickets and what not) Then I could swear that something was walking through my room, even though I couldn't "see" him exactly. I could tell he was male, and that he was more beast than man, in a way. And other than his presence was his scent. It was really heavy in the air, and we don't have words in our language to describe it - at least none that I know. The best way I can explain it was that it was wild. Then the presence just seemed to walk out of my room through my wall and back into the woods. Any thoughts on this?

I used to Fly.
Old 30-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Occultist

Baphomet he has to do with fertility and knowledge. Have you and your mate been trying to get preggers? or have you been seeking alot of knowledge at once? I would cast a circle make a pentacle not a pentagram walk backwards casting your circle and ask Baphomet what he was trying to show you. Make a offering on your alter for him. If you are married or have a mate see if your partner will make love on the alter. that can be your offering the beauty of a relationship and fertility and a naked woman. Close your circle by walking forward blow out candles let your insence burn. Thats the only thing I can think of is to ask him directly. No fear he is a fertility God and a diety of the absorption of knowledge. Have you been trying to forget something? with out knowing you its hard to determin what he was trying to show you.
Old 30-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Knower
well he wasn't showing me that I'm going to get pregnant, since I'm asexual. It might be something to do with knowledge, I guess I'll have to ask him, like you said. It was amazing having him in the room though. Thanks for the help.

I used to Fly.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Occultist

Nods, Like I said god of knowledge and fertility and the fertility could represent something other then a child?
Old 01-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Master
To me, "Horned God" would be Kernunnos/Herne/Kern - Lord of the Animals, the masculine spirit of Nature.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Occultist

Horned god is Baphomet btw Baphomet is not the devil so please none of that he is a fertility god nothing more. We as witches even call him old Horney. you figure it out LOL
Old 02-12-2011, 02:18 AM
Knower
before this turns into a back and forth, the horned god actually represents all of these, there just some of his different names/aspects. That's why I posted under the title "The Horned God" since he has so many different names.

I used to Fly.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:07 PM
Enya

It could be he was just passing thru... portal to portal, as it were.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:34 PM
Occultist

horned god predates christianity
Old 02-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Ascender
3 years ago i had an experience that matches yours in many ways:

Half a sleep I felt something pulling my hand I were laying in my bed on my back, I don’t know why I woke up, but I became aware that it were quiet and as if time stood still. I immediately closed my eyes to focus on my surrounding and became aware that there were something big floating in front of me and before I could act I were forced around on my back. My arms were forced out and I felt two really strong hands with nails holding me down. At first I tried to resist but I felt his chest on my back and I could hear him breath heavily while I felt his teeth on the back of my head. I stopped resisting and closed my eyes and told myself there is nothing to fear. Then I stated to gather white energy and prayed to Jesus.. Suddenly everything became white around me for two seconds and then I could act freely.
This experience could have been a dream but hours after this episode I still could feel his teeth on the back of my head and his strong hands around me wrist.

I learned many things by experiencing this and I for that I am grateful

Yours

A peaceful mind.

Baphomet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet