Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Knower

Crystal for bereavement

Hi folks, now that it's coming up to Xmas (again) I was intending to give a little gift to a work colleague because she's had some serious misfortune this year. The work colleague in question is a female, in her fifties, and back in March of this year she lost her thirty-three year old daughter to cancer. I am really inclined to give her a spiritual little gift this year in the form of a crystal, so any suggestions?
I was thinking of giving her a tumbled piece of Celestite or Pink Tourmaline, but I just couldn't resist not asking you guys
Old 14-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Experiencer
Personally I think Celestite would be a very good pick. It's supposed to connect you to the spiritual world/other side. It would perhaps make connecting to her daughter easier. We gave a chuck of this stone to our niece when her father died from a heart attack recently.

Death is so dumb, sometimes it makes no sense, that is why I think there is another side, because if there wasn't, it would make even less sense.
Old 14-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are two that I like.

The most common of grieving stones is the Apache Tear and is often called the “grief stone”. Apache Tears can be exceptionally helpful when dealing with the loss of a loved one. Apache Tear is Obsidian and is very dark but transparent. When you hold a small piece up to the light you can see through it. However, if you have been using the Apache Tear to absorb negative emotions, you will see it cloud up and become opaque. Sometimes it will clear up after the grieving is over.

Rhodonite transforms and stabilizes your emotions. It soothes and brings order to feelings that are scattered, imbalanced, or ungrounded. Through its steady upliftment, Rhodonite gradually transforms your emotional foundation, making it more solid, healthy, and secure. At the same time, it uplifts your physical body by slowly and gently raising the quality of its energy. Rhodonite broadens your perspective and deepens your understanding of your emotions, helping you become more balanced, mature, and strong.

Lynn
Old 14-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Knower

Ok, thank you for your replies CrystalCanuck and Lyn. I'm strongly going for Celestite but I have done a quick Google search and there were some suggestions of Rhodonite(!) and Peridot and Sugulite, a stone that I've intended to buy but never got around to in acquiring. Apache Tear was also mentioned in the search. Still at the moment I'll ponder what to buy for the next few days but I'll try not to leave it too late!
Old 14-11-2017, 09:51 PM
Administrator
Hello

Looking up on Celestite you might be onto what is needed for this person.....

Celestite

Celestite in its purest form is clear as crystal, although it is more commonly known for its blue coloring.

Metaphysical Properties:
Helps to learn the peaceful trust that all is where it is meant to be and will flow and ebb with the waters of life to carry one to where one needs to be.

Healing Properties:

Celestite, known for its power to ease physical pain and stress in one’s body as well as being helpful in preventing the disease that are brought upon one by worry.

Magical Properties:

Used in astral travel, helping to provide the freedom to access pre-determined locations and as assisting one in surrendering one to the inner peace and calm required for such journeys.

Energy: Receptive
Planet: Venus and Neptune
Elements: Water and Air
Deity: Gia
Powers: Eloquence, Compassion and Healing
Zodiac: Gemini
Chakra Classification: Throat

Lynn
Old 15-11-2017, 06:55 AM
Experiencer
I think you are making an excellent choice with Celestite. Not only does it help you connect with other realms, but it's really beautiful as well.

My wife has one that is sort of like a geode, rock facing one side and nice light blue crystals on the other side. It was actually the first crystal I bought her, and it was sort of a catalyst that started our collection of geodes and raw clusters.

I didn't know that about negating stress from worry. I should certainly wear one, I am constantly worrying, makes me successful in business however. I have read that worry is sometimes a sign of intelligence. ( not trying to say I am super intelligent or anything ) I am always trying to be prepared for the worst. I don't think that is always a bad thing.

BTW I think pink tourmaline is way awesome and one of the nicest stones a lady could get. Tourmaline is actually my wife's favorite stone, and the stone we are currently getting for our wedding rings. However for this application I think celestite would be the better pick if you want them to connect to the other side and have a spiritual journey, however maybe pink tourmaline if you don't care about the metaphysical stuff and just want a stunning, very beautiful and feminine piece.

Last edited by Crystal canuck : 15-11-2017 at 08:25 AM.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:41 PM
Master
thnx i will tr get 1 i will

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔