Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 13-05-2017, 05:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
H:O:R:A:C:E,

Your words speak of great love and spiritual wisdom, indeed. However, when one is very much emotionally tied to--and fearful of--such things as "demons" and astral "rape," then simply brushing such things aside and taking a walk in the woods is really not the wisest thing to do.

That is, to take a nature walk is great, but in such a case as the one in this thread, it would be foolish for such a person to brush aside their interest in using psychic protection. Suggesting to such a person, "They [demons] do not exist," when such a person has personally experienced what they believe to be evil or demonic, is often wasted advice.

A person must progress along the lines of their predominant belief system, in order to get the best results. So when one has strong beliefs for a need for spiritual protection, and when their own personal experience is one in which it appears to them that they are under a psychic attack, then it would be foolish to attempt to suddenly attempt to adopt an attitude that "All is well," but it would be wise to use those tools and methods that one is already drawn to and believes in.

Communing with nature is a very great suggestion that would generally help anyone. However, in such a case as the one mentioned by our friend, I would not suggest simply abandoning her interest or practice in using what some would call "occult measures" in favor of following your strong Advaita Vedanta-type advice.

Non-dual philosophy and understanding is not a cure-all, H:O:R:A:C:E, for every type of situation that a person may be in, and certainly not for "emergency situations" in which a person is very much psychologically invested in protecting oneself from what is perceived to be a dark influence.

thanks awareness.
i believe that knowing a game is simply a game is sufficient to allow for
a person to disinvest from it when it becomes a painful experience.

all is well.
(wholeness is healthy)
Old 13-05-2017, 07:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
thanks awareness.
a person to disinvest from it when it becomes a painful experience.

all is well.
(wholeness is healthy)

It isn't that easy for all people, and you know it, H:O:R:A:C:E. Giving each person a non-dual philosophy talk and telling them that their fears or "demons" "are not real" does not work as a cure-all.

Jesus himself was wise enough to know that it would have been foolish of him to approach a person who was already convinced in demons or some malevolent attack, or badly suffering from an illness, and to say to them, "My child, there are no demons, all is well," or "You can heal yourself. The Kingdom of God is within you."

That was not his approach. He specifically had the insight and wisdom to know when it was most appropriate to share this message with those who were most receptive to it. As an occult master, knowing that many people of his era believed in demons quite fervently, he often did not challenge this belief, and helped to effect healings through allowing sick people to believe that he was exorcising unclean spirits from them.

Even today, when the fear of demons is not as deeply ingrained in the masses as it was two thousand years ago, it would not be wise to merely say to each person (on an individual basis, as you often do when offering advice) things like "All is well. Demons do not exist."

You're trying very hard in this community, spending great amounts of your online time looking for people to "save." Which is cool, if you honestly feel it brings you joy. However, you may want to follow some of your own insight/advice when it comes to saying things like, "There is no substance to false things," while your own strong efforts often do more to confirm for people in their beliefs that there is substance in such things as demonic attacks, etc.

Just look at Gr33nLuv's recent very lengthy response that she gave to us, when she said, "You can tell me all you want whether or not those things were happening, but I lived through them, I saw them, felt them, heard them." That response was actually directed to you, who had specifically said to her, "There is no substance to false things. They do not exist in truth." In my messages to her, I did not imply nor jump to that conclusion as to say such a thing.

This is the kind of "advice" you give equally to all people in this community, even those who may not be really interested in purist non-duality teachings. Would you also say that same advice to a person who may be hurt, distressed and bleeding, H:O:R:A:C:E? "You are not bleeding, there is no truth in your painful experience." Would you say something like that?

You may (or may not) be thinking that I am exaggerating in that example, but believe it or not, I have seen that you actually do at times offer your advice to some people here who clearly are not interested or resonating with non-duality type teachings, some of whom are experiencing deep pain and are feeling themselves to be in some sort of an emergency situation. The "All is well" philosophy doesn't work very well when it is forced-fed to people, my friend.

Wholeness is indeed healthy. There is no disagreement there. Again, as I mentioned in my last message to you,

"A person must progress along the lines of their predominant belief system, in order to get the best results."

That message to you there represents a level of discernment that I have been working with for quite some time, that when I myself do not follow it, I trip myself up to some degree, every time, and I am offering this advice to you as something that you would be wise to be more aware of in your own sharing of ideas with people.

You stated:

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
a person to disinvest from it when it becomes a painful experience....

There is something vital that you missed in that:

When a person may be deeply emotionally invested in a painful experience, immediately suggesting that "it is unreal" and "all is well" to such a person is foolish, for such a person in the moment is not quite in the psychological space to deal with such a concept or state of mind. Giving such counsel, to a large degree, amounts to metaphysical mumbo jumbo for many people when repeatedly offered as a cure-all, which is often what you do.

Do not mistake intellectual, conceptual "knowledge" that "a game is simply a game" for real, deeply experiential knowledge.

Something to meditate upon, brother. Be well.
Old 17-05-2017, 03:20 AM
Master
This is not a great situation to be in and I understand your anxiety and worry around this, anyone in your place would be. You can work through this if you want and he can be permanently blocked. I have a feeling he is doing it more people, not just you.
You can Pm me here if you feel. Take care dear, blessings
Old 17-05-2017, 04:18 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nLuv
Hi, I don't know how much of this I can ask, or if I am asking it in the right sub forum, but I am hoping that someone with compassion can help me out.

I need protection.

I have done some things lately I am not proud of, I would rather message someone for help privately on here, but I don't know who to go to. There are some people that I have seen answer in this section, such as CrystalSong that seem to have a good understanding of some things...

There was a man I was seeing briefly, and he is a Medium, and I was hurtful to him, and he is a bit rougher in nature. A few weeks ago, I believe he channeled me - rather astral traveled and did some things to me whilst I was in a dream state/sleeping. The next day, he messaged me. We were no longer seeing one another. I gave in, and something happened in the meet that hadn't before, but it was intense - de ja vu. Than I realized later what had happened, though it is nothing that can be reported, I thought I am nuts, and I will just let it go.

Basically it is a rape situation or influence. I don't know.

This morning, I have not been sleeping well, and I was half in and half out of a sleeping state. All of a sudden I started having a VERY vivid dream such as the last, about something that only he would do, and the part of me that was still I guess awake, felt an overwhelming energy in my little apartment (which he's been in) a really low and bad energy whilst this happened. I felt TERRIBLY unsafe. I immediately awoke fully, and called out for Arch Angel Michael.

I don't know if this stopped due to waking, fully. Or using the prayer for protection???

This man, upon first talking, told me that he can Astral Project whenever he wants, and that he would try and come look for me at night when we slept. It creeped me out, and I said please don't. He also told me at the time that he would protect me, and I laughed... I had been having demons/spirit issues I told hime about. I didn't mean to be hurtful in his skills - still pretty new to this at the time.

He can also do things such as change his Aura whenever he wants. Which I was privy to.

I also told him once, I felt unsafe in his presence. I picked up on something bad.

I know he hurts in this life, and he's been seeing other more knowledgable Mediums through a spiritual healing centre to work with him on his past lives because he is stuck in this one. I don't know if this helps at all, but he told me that he has something like 1131 lives that they're working through. This teacher told him that that is the most past lives they had ever dealt with in someone - I don't know if that means he is very strong or what?

Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? I read on here sometimes about cord cutting and visualization? Is there anything I can do to stop it ahead of time. Any crystals I can utilize other prayers? I have palo santo, mugwort, his recommendations upon first speaking to him, and Holy Water.

What can I do? Please Help.

Even if I've brought this upon myself, I still need help please, I am afraid.

Hello,
Do you live in America, Europe?

Find someone who is friends with members of an Outlaw Motorcycle Gang,they will pay him one visit and he will never bother you again!

They will not hurt him,they will talk to him and explain the rules about "standing over women".

He will never contact you because he is scared of anyone stronger than he is,he's a "little girls blouse" as we say in Australia, only tough with women and children,but as soon as he sees them he will **** himself and never ever bother you again!

Get the picture!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 20-05-2017, 04:07 AM
Master
Hi Greenluv,

Hope This finds you well and on your way in moving past your difficulties already.

I have read many a thread in many a forum of those who feel under psychic attack.

Now, after saying this, realize this is how I myself and I can only speak for myself deal with such thoughts and feelings as "I feel, think or perhaps I am under psychic attack".

How I deal with it when these feelings arise Is I Laugh! I laugh to the moon and back, and that is not to discredit anything either. That is not to say what anyone is currently thinking, feeling, and experience is in any way false or wrong or untrue.

But, when I do find myself thinking and feeling such thoughts, I honestly laugh at myself. Not out of any hatefulness or to poke fun, but to indeed relax. I laugh to bring joy back into my world when I feel fear. I laugh to keep my sense of humor which I indeed plan to keep right through very old age. I laugh to enjoy my life and to inspire others to release, let go, and relax themselves and give themselves a much needed rest and break from hardship as well.

I think of psychic attack often enough. Never though have I had someone come into my life and have had anyone said they sent me a nightmare or psychically attacked me or attached to me in some way. I do know what I would do and tell them if they did though. First I would laugh in their face in spite of them, and then my answer to them would be simple- Go ahead! Go ahead and astral project yourself to me night after night after night. I will survive and simply continue to exist in spite of you!

Also to note, what awareness has said is very very helpful advice indeed.

It is very helpful to work with things that come up for us in an individual way within our own beliefs systems and religions. I do not view this is wrong in any way.

In example if a Christian believer happened to ask me what they should do to cleanse their housing and myself knowing they are Christian but who personally holds many Native American beliefs myself- it actually is my utmost and respectful duty to attempt at least to respect their individual beliefs and will and to let them know that holy water, prayer or any other means they use per their individual beliefs and feelings are actually indeed right, quite spot on, there is nothing wrong with the techniques they use.

If you use holy water and prayer in accordance with extreme faith you will ultimately succeed in overcoming this and helping yourself.

If I use Sage or white light or Juniper ash in accordance with extreme faith I will ultimately succeed in overcoming this and helping myself.

It is not the technique itself which makes a prayer, a blessing, or an exorcism or a protective means work- it is but the sheer will and faith of the individual.

I suggest you gradually begin to build your own confidence and faith in yourself after what has occurred and at this time.

You definitely have all the strength you need within you in overcoming this difficulty. You are more powerful than you may be able to know or imagine.

But, please know you are powerful. And I have every faith in you.

And if that doesn't work- might I suggest Billies or as known as Slowsnake's advice here as well. Send the bikers over to him!

Well met,

Namaste
Old 01-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Master
Hello Gr33nLuv,
I just saw this thread. You've been given some really great advice already, these tools will work just fine so I won't muddy the water by giving you more, instead I will explain the principles behind it because "With Knowledge comes Power". Pick whichever tools for cord cutting and shielding most resonate with you - those will be the most powerful. You want to bring your full presence and focus and Intention to whatever methods you choose. The method is just a tool to focus the mind, if you have a hard time quieting and focusing the mind choose a longer method so there's time for the mind to slow and get serious and focused. If you can do this quickly choose a shorter method. Your power of focus and intention is where the magic lays - not in the tool set.

In the biggest picture we are All One. Then we step down through multiple frequency filters into body and sence of individuality. In order to make connection with you he's just moving up one level into the astral.
It is very easily done actually, you have the power to do it too and you can also choose to comfort someone, heal them, or all manner of good positive uplifting things. In his case however he's using this basic ability and understanding of the larger inter-connected reality to 'force his way energetically on someone. We call this Mis-Use of Power to be polite and it's effectiveness is dependent on the 'other energy sensitive person' not knowing how to stop it and stand in their own energy and power. Get dedicated about using your tools set to cut cords, psychically shield yourself and stay in high frequency's.

How we find someone in the Greater Fabric of Reality is to 'know their address' meaning knowing they exist or existed, from there we simply make the intention to move our consciousness to them and match their frequency to make contact. (visualize a airplane slowing down to match the speed of a re-fueling airplane - once matched the fuel is transferred). So he's always going to have your address because you've know each other exists. However he must get a frequency match and invitation (no shielding) in order to mix or transfer energy.
While you have explained he has the technical ability you've also explained he has some personal challenges that keep him in lower frequency's. You can refuse 'fueling' by keeping your own frequency high (don't slow your jet down to match speed with the re-fueler plane) If you stay in Love, Laughter, Joy and Self Love he can't match your frequency - this alone is an incredibly effective shielding, but I recommend more until you are fully free of this situation.
So go dance, meditate, walk in the woods, laugh with friends - Move Out Of the Fear Zone where brute power operates and he can easily operate. Get unreachable.

Trust me I've taken on a powerful Shaman, a not very powerful witch, and I learned how to do this originally under a year long assault from a Druid Priest who was repeatedly energy raping me. Yes it's real, yes it's possible and those practicing the Dark Arts use it as a way to collect energy for other uses as they haven't figured out how to channel Divine or Cosmic energy yet - but that's another discussion.
Taking back your sovereignty and standing in your power works as effectively no matter the knowledge level of the perpetrator. They only get in and have influence on us because in our innocence we have left all the doors and windows open and taken the guard dog for a walk.
As the saying goes "trust in Allah but lock up your camels at night"!

Energy flows both ways - so in order for cord cutting to work, you need to stop thinking about him in any form, every time you catch your thoughts on him move them to something else - something that makes you feel good ( Keep your frequency high.) You may spend a lot of time keeping your thoughts away from him and out of the Fear Zone but it is well worth it.

He trolling you and the only way to stop a troll is 'Don't feed the Troll".
On the internet when we have someone trolling a forum, badgering people, posting provocative things, they only way to get them to stop is to ignore them on every level and don't fall for the bait. Don't engage them at all. Like wise don't think of him. Your every thought sends out a little energy beep to him, making him think of you. (You know how you think of someone and then they call or text? This isn't an accident - think of it as 'Tele-Text' - telepathy followed by action to contact. So you can remove half the energy of this situation by getting him firmly out of your mind.

You got this! I believe in you an your determination to learn from this and 'lock your doors and windows and make people use the doorbell'. :)
Old 14-07-2017, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
It isn't that easy for all people, and you know it, H:O:R:A:C:E. Giving each person a non-dual philosophy talk and telling them that their fears or "demons" "are not real" does not work as a cure-all.

Jesus himself was wise enough to know that it would have been foolish of him to approach a person who was already convinced in demons or some malevolent attack, or badly suffering from an illness, and to say to them, "My child, there are no demons, all is well," or "You can heal yourself. The Kingdom of God is within you."

That was not his approach. He specifically had the insight and wisdom to know when it was most appropriate to share this message with those who were most receptive to it. As an occult master, knowing that many people of his era believed in demons quite fervently, he often did not challenge this belief, and helped to effect healings through allowing sick people to believe that he was exorcising unclean spirits from them.

Even today, when the fear of demons is not as deeply ingrained in the masses as it was two thousand years ago, it would not be wise to merely say to each person (on an individual basis, as you often do when offering advice) things like "All is well. Demons do not exist."

You're trying very hard in this community, spending great amounts of your online time looking for people to "save." Which is cool, if you honestly feel it brings you joy. However, you may want to follow some of your own insight/advice when it comes to saying things like, "There is no substance to false things," while your own strong efforts often do more to confirm for people in their beliefs that there is substance in such things as demonic attacks, etc.

Just look at Gr33nLuv's recent very lengthy response that she gave to us, when she said, "You can tell me all you want whether or not those things were happening, but I lived through them, I saw them, felt them, heard them." That response was actually directed to you, who had specifically said to her, "There is no substance to false things. They do not exist in truth." In my messages to her, I did not imply nor jump to that conclusion as to say such a thing.

This is the kind of "advice" you give equally to all people in this community, even those who may not be really interested in purist non-duality teachings. Would you also say that same advice to a person who may be hurt, distressed and bleeding, H:O:R:A:C:E? "You are not bleeding, there is no truth in your painful experience." Would you say something like that?

You may (or may not) be thinking that I am exaggerating in that example, but believe it or not, I have seen that you actually do at times offer your advice to some people here who clearly are not interested or resonating with non-duality type teachings, some of whom are experiencing deep pain and are feeling themselves to be in some sort of an emergency situation. The "All is well" philosophy doesn't work very well when it is forced-fed to people, my friend.

Wholeness is indeed healthy. There is no disagreement there. Again, as I mentioned in my last message to you,

"A person must progress along the lines of their predominant belief system, in order to get the best results."

That message to you there represents a level of discernment that I have been working with for quite some time, that when I myself do not follow it, I trip myself up to some degree, every time, and I am offering this advice to you as something that you would be wise to be more aware of in your own sharing of ideas with people.

You stated:

There is something vital that you missed in that:

When a person may be deeply emotionally invested in a painful experience, immediately suggesting that "it is unreal" and "all is well" to such a person is foolish, for such a person in the moment is not quite in the psychological space to deal with such a concept or state of mind. Giving such counsel, to a large degree, amounts to metaphysical mumbo jumbo for many people when repeatedly offered as a cure-all, which is often what you do.

Do not mistake intellectual, conceptual "knowledge" that "a game is simply a game" for real, deeply experiential knowledge.

Something to meditate upon, brother. Be well.
I actually enjoyed his post,(and yours) so perhaps his message was not for her, yet her post triggered a reply that may help others.