Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-12-2014, 01:46 PM
Experiencer
Positive vs. Negative Outcomes

Last night I spontaneously projected (did not intend to project but allowed it to happen on its own), and I'll spare you guys a lot of details, but it was a somewhat negative experience. My experiences are usually positive or neutral, but this was definitely slightly negative (not terrible, but not good).

The only cause I can think of is that I had a glass of champagne before bed. I almost never drink.

Do you guys have any experience with even modest amounts of alcohol negatively affecting your astral travel?
Old 26-12-2014, 02:23 PM
bliss

No, i did not have a bad experience because of alcohol, because i never drank alcohol, but i was told that alcohol is a bad drug that can lead us to the lower astral planes, just as drugs do. i was told by a few people that after drinking, these people had bad astral travels to darker astral planes. If you think about what terrible things people do when over drinking, it should not surprise anyone if over drinking is letting the bad spirits possess the drinker.

Therefore, if a person wants to have ecstatic experiences, they should stay away from drugs, parties, sensory overload and alcohol and meditate:) on the Immortal Infinitely Ecstatic One and serve humanity selflessly via astral travel; the reason people drink alcohol is due to societal brainwashing and peer pressure or lack of inner bliss, lack of ecstatic joy, lack of union with the divine light. :)

one way to overcome the urge to drink is to focus on the divine light, listen to the inner sound and let the divine light jets flood one's astral body, for physical healing, emotional healing and positive astral journeys; just focus on the light, above your crown chakra and listen (wear earplugs if you can't focus easily) and feel and see it as it enters your being, shifting it, healing it, repairing the damage of the alcohol and you'll be all set, slowly becoming more of a sun of light and joy, a sun of warmth, kindness and metta for all. like one of those beings who eat no more, but live on prana alone, on astral loving kindness alone :)

this is my 2 cents, it's just a relative truth, an opinion, truth is infinite and a trillion pages won't suffice to touch upon the topic. :) but yes, it's natural to go to darker places when drinking alcohol.
Old 26-12-2014, 04:14 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for the input. I don't know that I necessarily believe one glass of wine on a special occasion requires healing, but on the other hand, I can attest it felt I was on a lower plane than I usually visit. I wonder why that is? I guess alcohol in any amount lowers your vibration? Interesting thoughts.
Old 26-12-2014, 08:21 PM
bliss

you may be right, yet i think anything that gets us down for even 1 day or 4 hours, can be healed:). it's true though that the dose for going "bad" for alcohol varies wildly among people. I think when Jesus had the last dinner with his disciples, they just sipped a little and 50 drops or 5 drops as at communion are not going to harm, but one can commune with Jesus without the church tradition of sipping on "consecrated wine", this is the era of telepathy and Jesus can charge us remotely - no need to drink wine to commune with him.

What is interesting though is that in the quran, it explains that alcohol in moderate or big quantities invites or allows "demonic" possession. hence in some countries almost nobody drinks alcohol.

i think it's not needed for health (Adventist centenarians never drink alcohol) and wine production, beer production, etc are a total waste of time. i know Christians will probably hate me for saying that, but traditionalists are conservatives and their rituals won't change soon. Problem with religions is that people retain the rituals without understanding/practicing the meaning, which is communing with the selfless energy of God, helping others instead of having drinking parties, etc. :)

why alcohol allows possession is more of an energetic principle of "Good spirits don't care if you stoop that low", they won't protect us against the bad spirits who are always around us, all the drug addicts, alcoholics, etc... who if they could, they would implant ideas in our head. Alcoholics usually go to lower realms and as such those disembodied alcoholics nudge us to drink so they can enjoy the feelings they cannot have without a body, hence the idea that we get "possessed by bad spirits". Just like sex addicts, drug addicts telepathically suggest to people to have sex, drugs to feel the joy they cannot feel now in the astral. So, when we give in, we give them free reign and they lead us to their "lower dimension" so to speak, because most of alcoholics are people without much concern for others - anyone with concern would not drink. Why spend 100 billion dollars on alcohol a year in America when a fraction of this money would eliminate global starvation? It contradicts Jesus teachings on charity. We don't let others starve, so we may have a red glass of wine. We should be there, helping them and then they may even convert to Christianity or Buddhism or a peaceful path and help others themselves too. No wonder we are always finding ourselves in warfare with others whom we could have converted to reincarnational Christianity, if we had really followed his original teachings. Almost nobody practices any meditation or deeper anything, they just go once a month to a church to socialize.

When we don't care about others, the good spirits don't care about us and let the bad spirits to manipulate us. It's that simple why going to lower astral happens when we drink, in my view. Wine drinking, (except when sipping a tiny bit in a deeply spiritual effort to understand the Infinite if one is a ritualistic Christian), is not an act of selfless service to humanity, it's selfish gratification, this is my understanding. It's a desire, not a need. One can live without wine, but not without basic food-water.

But I know, i could be wrong and someone may know exactly why it happens, coming up with a better explanation. But this is how i see it, my opinion is just that, a relative truth, not the ultimate truth. :) Anyway, just another perspective, it may help. :) It may offend many though, as they think wine drinking is a need - due to some article a guy wrote that it helps you live to 100, but longest living Americans are Seventh Day Adventists who live in Loma Linda and they do not EVER drink wine. They got more centenarians per capita than any place in North America.
Old 27-12-2014, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
Last night I spontaneously projected (did not intend to project but allowed it to happen on its own), and I'll spare you guys a lot of details, but it was a somewhat negative experience. My experiences are usually positive or neutral, but this was definitely slightly negative (not terrible, but not good).

The only cause I can think of is that I had a glass of champagne before bed. I almost never drink.

Do you guys have any experience with even modest amounts of alcohol negatively affecting your astral travel?
I personally believe that drugs and alcohol for the most part lower your vibration. The reason I believe this is because in most of my experiences in the lower-vibrational realms most of the beings I encounter there are into drugs and alcohol. In my adventures in the higher-vibrational realms I have never encountered a drug let alone a being who uses them. I don't believe that is a coincidence honestly which leads me to believe that drugs affect us negatively not only physically but spiritually as well. As far as the negative experiences though no body has a negative experience until they have a negative experience, I know that sounds like a riddle but I'm sure you get my point. Just like living our physical life we can and do have experiences that we deem positive and negative it is no different in our dreams and projections. We can and do have both positive and negative experiences, fortunately there is almost always something to be learned from both of them if we can get past our perspective of a experience being negative and see it for more than that. Through dreams and projections we are experiencing different realms, dimensions, and worlds and in many of them beings are living lives similar to the way we live lives in this physical dimension, and so there is almost always the possibility of having both positive and negative experiences. But one should always remember that what one person views as positive another may view as negative and vice-versa. Our perspective, opinions, beliefs, desires, intentions, and so forth filter our view of what we view as positive and negative and in many cases both types of experiences are just as important and helpful to us and our journey if we're willing to look beyond our own perspective and desires.
Old 27-12-2014, 03:14 AM
bliss

Astral Explorer made an excellent point. I think he is right about that.

For those who don't know, i will explain a few basics about alcohol:

The World Health Organization says alcohol kills 2.5 million people a year. Many more millions are crippled by alcohol.

Alcohol disrupts the growth of new brain cells and lowers IQ. Human studies have found alcoholics to have a smaller brain size than moderate drinkers. All statements here are backed by links.

The anti-oxidants in wine are negligible - so there is no health benefit in drinking any amount. The ORAC values show the amount of anti-oxidants (that neutralize free radicals) in food. Most foods have 8-800 times more anti-oxidants per 100 g than white wine (ORAC value 392 at the bottom of the list).

1.2 million people die every year on Earth in car accidents. In some countries about 70% of fatally injured drivers have excess alcohol in their blood.

Alcohol raises blood pressure and can trigger epilepsy, mental disorders, cardiovascular disease, cirrhosis of the liver and various cancers. Alcohol weakens the immune system and impairs the brain even in rather small amounts. It causes millions of fatal road traffic accidents, cases of domestic and workplace violence, suicides.

It's interesting that ending global hunger takes 30% of the 100 billion dollars Americans spend on alcohol. Also, over 50 nations drink even more alcohol per capita than Americans according to the World Health Organization report.

Russian males drink more alcohol than almost anyone. Twenty-five percent of Russian men die before age 55, the average life expectancy for Russian men is age 64, not 79 as in Western Europe.

40% of violent crime is done by those under the influence of alcohol in the. I hope that lovers of world peace and non-violence are aware of these numbers.

13% of humanity goes hungry and millions die of hunger every year, while a third of food is wasted. 30 billion dollars could prevent this waste of food per some studies. The money spent on alcohol could end hunger, cure a disease (instead of causing diseases), provide clean energy, help some other humanitarian cause. That's why I abstained all my life from alcohol. In over 100 nations, 7-40% of people abstained from alcohol all their life. Compassion ♥ for humanity can help us to quickly shift these lifelong abstainers percentages in the 90s for all these 100+ nations. :) Nikola Tesla (whose inventions are in every building with electricity) predicted one day we will live without eating or drinking liquids, using just cosmic energy :) I can't wait. :)

The Seventh Day Adventists from Loma Linda, USA are the longest living group of people in North America, and they do not drink alcohol . The centenarians of Loma Linda do not drink at all - proving that you don't need any alcohol to live far longer than the average moderate drinker.
Old 27-12-2014, 06:47 AM
Master

One glass of alcohol is not going to hurt you. Anything you do in excess will hurt you. It is possible something was on your mind and that is why you had a negative experience. There is a lot of bad news on TV so that could be the reason you had a bad experience. I am not saying that is the reason.
Old 27-12-2014, 12:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
We can and do have both positive and negative experiences, fortunately there is almost always something to be learned from both of them if we can get past our perspective of a experience being negative and see it for more than that.
Very good point. I did learn a few good things from this experience.
Old 27-12-2014, 12:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
One glass of alcohol is not going to hurt you. Anything you do in excess will hurt you.
Thanks, astralsuzy. That's pretty much how I feel about it too. I'm vegan; do I get points for that? Haha. (Just kidding) ;)
Old 27-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Master
the WHO are the talking puppets for a governing body that don't have our best interests at heart.
we learn from the negative occurrences we encounter in 3d, the astral, and any other world our multidimensional selves go exploring. One glass of wine in itself didn't cause anything, perhaps in combination with your state of mind at that time, but not in of itself.