Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-10-2010, 05:58 PM
supernova

Are we alll seeking for our twin flames fruitlessly?

We have spouses, girlfriends, boyfriends and live in togetherness in society. Yet there is an air of vacuity, emptiness in our lives and secretly we all are, if not all, most are seeking for someone who really deeply, emotionally and cares for us and gratify us emotionally, sexually and the like.

Is it that we have no such soul-mates and live distressful lives.

We may be married and trust our spouses and there is an atmosphere of perfect understanding. Yet there is no metric to measure the depth of love.

I suppose all of us want someone who really cares but few have got ones

share your opinions
Old 31-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Shim

Did someone say fruit?
Old 31-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Master
I think the need for that special one who truly understands us, has actually created the twin flame belief.

Humans look for perfection. Our search gets projected on all sorts of things, including relationships.

Would be great to have 'that special one', but nothing has convinced me such a thing exists. While we change, our ideas about that perfect person also changes. Where does that leave the twin flame belief?
Old 31-10-2010, 07:34 PM
Knower
That's just it - you're not supposed to be SEEKING and LOOKING for it, because that itself may disrupt the process. You need to work on YOURSELF and and trust that God/universe will send you whatever is right for you at the current point in time, be it a "normal" relationship, or a soulmate or twinflame one. Some may be permanent, some temporary; some may come your way to teach you lessons by pain, some by love, some through both. If it came your way, it is likely it has somehing to teach you that you can use to become a better person. Maybe you are supposed to teach another person something, too. You just must never stop working on yourself, letting go and accepting.

The idea that a soul connection is your perfect partner is something portrayed in the media. Soul connections are very misunderstood by some people who are not in one, because sometimes you need to experience something to understand it. You don't find it by picking out from what your current ideas about a partner are... IT finds YOU, and it can be completely different from what you thought you needed. My twin is much older than me, lives half a world away, his job puts him in danger where I want security, and he knows exactly how to push my buttons... But our mutual love goes beyond anything I can put into words. It changed me forever and continues to teach me lessons. And maybe we're not even meant to be romantically - our love's core is in our souls so it is not neccessary. We're always together spiritually. Letting go seems to be a huge lesson no matter if you're meant to be together physically in this life or not. It seems in order for the relationship to even be able work out long-term, letting go needs to happen first. And soul connections seem to point us further to ourselves anyway... They seem to give us a hard push towards the person we are supposed to be. That is one of their greatest lessons, I think. Unconditional love, acceptance, and spiritual awakening.

I'll leave you with one last thought... If you are completely whole and content INSIDE, in your very soul, with yourself and what you have in your life right now, and if it is not a soul connection, don't be bothered by other people who found it, and don't let your mind and ego convince you that you lack anything. They may have a different destiny, different lessons to learn in life. And different persons may learn the SAME lessons through different experiences. That doesn't mean either is better - just different. We simply need to respect eachother's differing realities created by our individual experiences. But still, you shouldn't get too comfortable either, because life is a constant growth, and you always have something to learn and things to mature in.

Anima

Last edited by Anima : 31-10-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Old 31-10-2010, 08:02 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggregger0
when the times right to meet them (soulmate, twin) the universe steps in and then the ''fun'' begins

Ain't THAT the TRUTH!?
Old 31-10-2010, 08:04 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
That's just it - you're not supposed to be SEEKING and LOOKING for it, because that itself may disrupt the process. You need to work on YOURSELF and and trust that God/universe will send you whatever is right for you at the current point in time, be it a "normal" relationship, or a soulmate or twinflame one. Some may be permanent, some temporary; some may come your way to teach you lessons by pain, some by love, some through both. If it came your way, it is likely it has somehing to teach you that you can use to become a better person. Maybe you are supposed to teach another person something, too. You just must never stop working on yourself, letting go and accepting.

The idea that a soul connection is your perfect partner is something portrayed in the media. Soul connections are very misunderstood by some people who are not in one, because sometimes you need to experience something to understand it. You don't find it by picking out from what your current ideas about a partner are... IT finds YOU, and it can be completely different from what you thought you needed. My twin is much older than me, lives half a world away, his job puts him in danger where I want security, and he knows exactly how to push my buttons... But our mutual love goes beyond anything I can put into words. It changed me forever and continues to teach me lessons. And maybe we're not even meant to be romantically - our love's core is in our souls so it is not neccessary. We're always together spiritually. Letting go seems to be a huge lesson no matter if you're meant to be together physically in this life or not. It seems in order for the relationship to even be able work out long-term, letting go needs to happen first. And soul connections seem to point us further to ourselves anyway... They seem to give us a hard push towards the person we are supposed to be. That is one of their greatest lessons, I think. Unconditional love, acceptance, and spiritual awakening.

I'll leave you with one last thought... If you are completely whole and content INSIDE, in your very soul, with yourself and what you have in your life right now, and if it is not a soul connection, don't be bothered by other people who found it, and don't let your mind and ego convince you that you lack anything. They may have a different destiny, different lessons to learn in life. And different persons may learn the SAME lessons through different experiences. That doesn't mean either is better - just different. We simply need to respect eachother's differing realities created by our individual experiences. But still, you shouldn't get too comfortable either, because life is a constant growth, and you always have something to learn and things to mature in.

Anima

I couldn't have worded that any better myself.