Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-10-2012, 02:22 AM
Toolite

Im still analyzing. A spirit that has crossed may have limited knowledge or do they filter what they say. A soul that has not crossed is not connected to the source so yes their knowledge is limited and rarely they can think anything other than what keeps
Old 02-10-2012, 02:31 AM
Toolite

Them earthbound. Arch Angels are connected but they stay within your lesson plan when dealing with you. Dimensional beings are wiser than humans period. Higher beings have access but you cant be told everything for many reasons.
Glory To God
Old 02-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Quagmire

Not to sound crude but you do not know every human and on what dimensional plan they exist on. I agree we do not have to agree on anything and that is the beauty of it all I know humans that have existed in other forms since before (or just after) the birth of Earth and is written deep within the mythologies of this planet. Whether they are capable or not to access the true wisdom and knowledge of their entire being or on what level they can is neither for you or me or anyone but themselves to decide. Some of these I talk about might just be some of these higher beings.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Toolite

I respect your views and interpretation.
Glory To God
Old 02-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Toolite

Thats where im different. I do know on a basic level what level a person is on or an individual in spirit. Just one or part of my gifting.
Glory To God
Old 02-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Thats where im different. I do know on a basic level what level a person is on or an individual in spirit. Just one or part of my gifting.

And do you suggest I do not no matter how much you read or receive on another being you might just not know everything about them, maybe even next to nothing when it comes down to it. I know one that had known Athena for what is long before the human life she has now and one day through me she discovered a new side to Athena she had never seen before. Gandalf says: you can learn all there is to learn about Hobbits in one day but after a 100 years they can still surprise you (or something like that). Maybe the difference on us is not our skills but how we see the world. There might just be a possibility that for all any of us know we might just know next to nothing of all there is to know, we can either discard such a notion or embrace it.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Toolite

Quote:
And do you suggest I do not no matter how much you read or receive on another being you might just not know everything about them, maybe even next to nothing when it comes down to it. I know one that had known Athena for what is long before the human life she has now and one day through me she discovered a new side to Athena she had never seen before. Gandalf says: you can learn all there is to learn about Hobbits in one day but after a 100 years they can still surprise you (or something like that). Maybe the difference on us is not our skills but how we see the world. There might just be a possibility that for all any of us know we might just know next to nothing of all there is to know, we can either discard such a notion or embrace it.

I dont proclaim to know everything.. ever because if that were so then I would think im a God.. but, Im not.. and if I thought I knew everything then I would get a gentle reminder that if I knew everything I wouldnt be in flesh..

Sometimes I can think a person great and I will get a dream that reveals things to me.. I cant say on a soul level I know but, My God does and at times He reveals too me.. Just a blessing it really is.

Things that are true are demonstrated.. thoughts and ideas with no backing are just that.. thoughts and ideas.. True Spirit reveals and therefore goes from a thought to reality.. Do you see the difference?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:19 AM.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Toolite

Is the Zeus concept for those who do not believe in God? In your opinion.. You do believe in Zeus but, You dont believe in God is this correct?

Glory To God!

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:19 AM.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Toolite

HerculesFrom Wikipedia ( View original Wikipedia Article ) Last modified on 28 September 2012, at 01:05
From WikipediaJump to: navigation, search
This article is about Hercules in classical mythology. For the Greek divine hero from which Hercules was adapted, see Heracles. For other uses, see Hercules (disambiguation).

Hercules and the Hydra (ca. 1475) by Antonio del Pollaiuolo: the hero wears his characteristic lionskin and wields a clubHercules is the Roman name for the Greek demigod Heracles, who was the son of Zeus (Roman equivalent Jupiter) and the mortal Alcmene. In classical mythology, Hercules is famous for his strength and for his numerous far-ranging adventures.

The Romans adapted the Greek hero's iconography and myths for their literature and art under the name Hercules. In later Western art and literature and in popular culture, Hercules is more commonly used than Heracles as the name of the hero. This article provides an introduction to representations of Hercules in the later tradition.

Definitions of Myth

traditional or legendary story, usually concerning some being or hero or event, with or without a determinable basis of fact or a natural explanation, especially one that is concerned with deities or demigods and explains some practice, rite, or phenomenon of nature.
2. stories or matter of this kind: realm of myth.
3. any invented story, idea, or concept: His account of the event is pure myth.
4. an imaginary or fictitious thing or person.
5. an unproved or false collective belief that is used to justify a social institution.

Glory To God
Old 02-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Ive had countless interactions with Angels. My guides are Angels. So when can watch them demonstate then one can say they exist. Like a person doesnt know for sure souls exist unless they saw for themselves. A person cant know the chacteristics unless

toolite, can you describe these angels???? How do they "demonstrate"?