Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-01-2019, 03:42 PM
Experiencer
A dream about my dream girl

Hi
I was looking for some help in interpreting this dream.

There is a girl who I barely know but I am a little smitten by her. I think about her a lot. I understand this is not healthy considering I don't even know her.

In my dream, I somehow agreed with this girl to come to my house. I have quite long hair but the night before she came round I shaved my head. When she arrived the following day, we sat in my living room on the couch facing the TV. I/We decided to watch the film Tron (original version). I remember this film from my childhood but I had never watched it fully, I was very intrigued by it though.

For some reason, I told her I had to leave as I had to go and do something. I convinced her to stay at my house and wait for me. I ended up in some foreign looking town (European looking, Italian maybe?) I went into a shop where I think I had a soccer ball with me.

After the shop I went to catch a bus to take me back home. There were two buses. I asked the drivers which one was departing first and got on that bus. The two drivers were of African descent and their buses were parked parallel to one another. The two drivers were side by side talking to each other. About 10-15mins passed and the bus hadn't moved. I was getting impatient and asked the driver when we were leaving. But they appeared to ignore my request and acted aggressively toward me.

So I decided to walk home. I txt the girl and told her I loved her with a 'lol'. Next thing she told me she had left my house and didn't want to see me again. It appeared that she blocked me from contacting her again.

I was distraught about what had happened and couldn't believe I left her in my house on her own. So I decided to go and have a drink as it was Xmas eve now. I went drinking in some unknown place (maybe European again) where there were bars. I ended up seeing a long-time friend of mine who I don't speak to anymore. He drinks a lot and isn't very intelligent. There is some animosity between us.

Finally, I ended up near a river and an old man who I see in my gym was there. This old man works out every day. He is nice and pleasant and I talk to him when I see him.
Someone was challenging me to get into this river but I was scared but the old man dived in and let the river take him wherever it wanted.

I don't remember the exact order of the dream but have tried to piece it together. Any interpretations are appreciated. This whole dream felt quite bizarre.

Thank you!
Old 08-01-2019, 03:57 PM
Guide

There's some themes about changing who you are, hence shaving your head, and I know people with long hair would freak out if their hair was cut so this part in my opinion represents a total change of identity, or a desire to change your identity and be something different than what you currently are...or it could be you were recalling a past life with this woman where you had a shaved head and lived in a European city? The buses not leaving may represent you wanting to get out of a situation in real life, and choosing to walk home instead may represent choosing a longer route and "taking steps" to get to your chosen destination. The old man from the gym...he jumped in the river and went with the flow, while you were being challenged to do the same but there was apprehension.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:46 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
There's some themes about changing who you are, hence shaving your head, and I know people with long hair would freak out if their hair was cut so this part in my opinion represents a total change of identity, or a desire to change your identity and be something different than what you currently are...or it could be you were recalling a past life with this woman where you had a shaved head and lived in a European city? The buses not leaving may represent you wanting to get out of a situation in real life, and choosing to walk home instead may represent choosing a longer route and "taking steps" to get to your chosen destination. The old man from the gym...he jumped in the river and went with the flow, while you were being challenged to do the same but there was apprehension.

Thanks for your reply. Your explanation makes a lot of sense. I actually had a dream about a month ago where I was shaving my head. The funny thing is I used to have a shaved head about 10 years ago. I also dreamt about this girl again last night. I think I am projecting onto her, maybe my own hopes for happiness. I'll sit with this. Thanks again!
Old 09-01-2019, 02:58 PM
Guide

You're so welcome!
Old 10-01-2019, 04:14 PM
Guide

Don't shave your heaaaad