Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 02-08-2018, 01:57 AM
Master
Waves of tingly goose bumps

I have been meditating everyday for a month. Just yesterday while meditating I had a swirling wave of feeling that was something between a ginger ale tingle, like when your foot falls asleep and goosebumps. It swirled from right to left and around my body all the to the top of my scalp. I was wondering if this was like an increase in my vibration? At the same time my body felt paralyzed heavy and myninside was floaty. It was cool, but I was unsure what was happening.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:00 AM
Master

It may be that you were on the verge of spontaneously projecting out of your body. This process is often accompanied by energy vibrations, temporary paralysis of the physical body and floating sensations.

The temporary paralysis is nothing to worry about - it is simply the etheric body (or the energy body) at rest, thus reducing the activity of the dense physical. If you need to return to physical activity for any reason then the etheric body will naturally become active and the physical paralysis passes.

Next time it happens flow with it and see where it leads.

This is one possible explanation - other people may have other explanations.

Peace.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:45 PM
Master
Iamthat, thank you for the insight. I will welcome the experience if it happens again.
Old 20-08-2018, 06:09 PM
Newbie ;)

It could very well be spirit interaction. The ginger ale tingly sensation is exactly what many feel when there is a spirit entering their auric field. This is my personal experience. When you have this again, start asking questions. You may find that the tingly feeling (spirit person) will respond to yes/no inquiries very deliberately by interacting with your aura. Also this, as well as that heavy feeling, are good indicators that you have mediumistic tendencies. If you start clearing emotions that are blocking you, you may very well find that these occurrences happen more frequently and with more repeatable results. Also, that heavy feeling may be an indicator of the Soul condition of the spirit who is visiting you. If you also perceive darkness along with the heavy feeling you can be pretty sure of the condition. No need to be alarmed if this is the case. Dark spirits are attracted to either a place or to you. If they are attracted to you that means that there is an attraction between you. The Law of Attraciton is a real thing. This is a great opportunity to try and clear the dark emotion from yourself if you can identify it. It's really a blessing if you have the right attitude and mindset that you are going to use every encounter as an opportunity to improve your own condition. Good luck and congratulations!
Old 22-08-2018, 03:28 AM
Master
Devine Seeker,

Thank you for your perspective. I lfeel more empowered by the idea of clearing my dark emotions and see it as a blessing. Is there anything I can read on how to do this?
Old 22-08-2018, 11:49 AM
Master
It sounds to me like the moveent of internal energy- chi/ prana , what ever you want to call it. Chi is centred at a point just below the belly button hence the floaty inside feeling. Its good , all good.
Old 19-12-2018, 04:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
It sounds to me like the moveent of internal energy- chi/ prana , what ever you want to call it. Chi is centred at a point just below the belly button hence the floaty inside feeling. Its good , all good.

Hi peteyzen,

I hope you don’t mind my asking. I went to the acupuncturist today and meditated after the needles were all in and I literally felt like I was nailed to the table. It was interesting. I shifted from a breathing attention meditation to a chakra meditation and my chakras got goose bumps as I worked my way up.

I have a few more sessions, any suggestions as to the type of meditation that might be complimentary to the acupuncture? thanks!
Old 20-12-2018, 09:52 AM
Newbie ;)

It probably signifies a shift in awareness. The sensation could be a range of things from energetic shifts within your energetic body, or interaction with other energies. There are two schools of thought that might deal with this, one is to just observe, the other is to open a dialogue. Let your intuition guide you on this, I would say.
Old 20-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thothsbaboon
It probably signifies a shift in awareness. The sensation could be a range of things from energetic shifts within your energetic body, or interaction with other energies. There are two schools of thought that might deal with this, one is to just observe, the other is to open a dialogue. Let your intuition guide you on this, I would say.
I agree with Thoth, I'd say it's possible since that you're meditating more it's made you more in sync with your body and your energy, so your energy could be giving you the tingly feeling that you're picking up on, and possibly other energies around you too.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:26 PM
Master
As the mind become more sensitive in its perception through meditation practice you are able to feel the subtler aspects of the body sensation, which people often describe as tingles. We can imagine it is 'energy' and so forth, but you can tell that is what you imagine about it. the real-lived experience, as you experience it, is 'what it is'. Be in touch with it 'as it is', and take care not to become distracted by fanciful speculation.