Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Knower

From Lucid to Astral

I would like to share with you an experience i had a couple of nights ago which was somewhat confusing.

It was a normal night, i hadn't fallen asleep with the intention of inducing a lucid or astral state.. I remember the dreams i was having to be very vivid and strange. But the dream leading up to the weird experience was very intense.
I remember i was in a house with a couple of family members and there was a large window overlooking a lake and a volcano, i can't remember any communication between my family as my memory of the dream is somewhat faded but i'm sure there was.

The volcano started erupting and a massive pyroclastic cloud was thundering towards the house with me and my family inside, i remember being very scared.. This is where it gets a bit weird because then the house then started flying towards the side of the volcano at speed and the cloud of hot ash was suddenly no longer there.

I remember the house getting really close to the side of the mountainous volcano when suddenly everything stopped, like a pause button had been suddenly pressed... I had realized i was dreaming.

All of a sudden, out of the crazy dream i was laying in bed and vibrating violently, i felt myself starting to float above my physical body and i felt liberated but i was struggling to see properly, i tried to look at myself but all i could see was the door to my bedroom with a white light shining through the gaps all around the edges. My astral body felt like a constant fuzz, like a body with a higher vibration.

I have felt the vibrations before, iv'e actually had them very intensely but never managed to exit my physical body.

I am confused because i really don't know if my astral projection was real or a part of my lucid dream. I have never got that far before and it felt divine, almost like my body had been holding me back and now i had removed my barrier. I suddenly felt frightened and I shot back into my physical body. I think I then awoke but I can't quite remember.

What do you think? Feel free to ask me any questions :)

Much love,

Human B

Last edited by Humanb : 06-01-2015 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Master
I think you'd be best qualified to answer it. Go with what feels right to you.
It seems from your description that they were too separate events.
Old 07-01-2015, 07:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
I think you'd be best qualified to answer it. Go with what feels right to you.
It seems from your description that they were too separate events.

You are right, i think my own intuition should tell me wherever the experience was real or not. I think the experience was real and it was my first successful transition from physical to astral.