Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-12-2014, 08:41 PM
Guide
Weird feelings

This happened last night.. I would just close my eyes while laying in bed then it'll feel like imma fall then my body would jolt violently. But this one time I closed my eyes and I felt my foot or like something in my foot move back like I was just gonna step out my body or something like that lol This has also happened while I was at a friends house laying down on her couch. Kept getting that feeling in my foot as if something was pulling at my foot but my foot doesn't move. Also, during that I was getting these weird visions. I have astral projected before without trying or doing anything.. Also, earlier yesterday I had got a healing done and found out a past life with 2 people and right after I got internal chills in my back as if I'm freezing and I get that when something is right and then it felt like my body was swaying and I stood up and kept feeling like I was gonna fall out my body or something lol I then flipped my head down and it felt like my body was swaying even more then I flipped my head back up and It felt like I was sideways and I was lightheaded and my eyes felt so weird.. Didn't even feel like I was looking out my own eyes yet I was but just felt like my head or something was way back.. I dunno. Hard to explain.

Has this ever happened to anyone before?
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 21-12-2014, 03:08 AM
Newbie ;)

before astral projection feeling jolt can happen to me also. At first I thought it was violent but if I stop resisting it with fear or moving around it started to feel very blissful. But this is my case. And what you said about feeling the foot being pulled is also how I first came out of my body though it was somebody else who pulled my foot. A friend told me he could make me astral project but I dont think it was him. either way I dont know if you should fear or not. when that happened I saw 4 chinese like kids in my room and one asked me something. Anyway I didnt get scared. But either way I do feel often my body pulling towards my foots as a result I come out from that way. I dont know about the others you said.
Old 21-12-2014, 04:01 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philkins
before astral projection feeling jolt can happen to me also. At first I thought it was violent but if I stop resisting it with fear or moving around it started to feel very blissful. But this is my case. And what you said about feeling the foot being pulled is also how I first came out of my body though it was somebody else who pulled my foot. A friend told me he could make me astral project but I dont think it was him. either way I dont know if you should fear or not. when that happened I saw 4 chinese like kids in my room and one asked me something. Anyway I didnt get scared. But either way I do feel often my body pulling towards my foots as a result I come out from that way. I dont know about the others you said.

But why would I be randomly trying to astral project? Do I need to ground myself?
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 28-12-2014, 08:55 PM
PRESENCE-23

Hello,

Very interesting that I choice to read this post for my first visit.

I have some similar episodes frequently, and I have been investigated medically for seizures.

So medically what you have looks like a seizure.

I haven't found an answer about this which I believe is correct energetically. And I still don't know what is the cause/mechanism of this "scary/interesting" experiences --

Looking forward to get more answers and share it with you :)
Old 28-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
But why would I be randomly trying to astral project? Do I need to ground myself?
I wouldn't think so. It used to happen to me randomly, too. I took it as a sign that there was something in the astral I needed to explore. My advice would be to get out and take a look around. You never know what you might learn. :)
Old 29-12-2014, 01:15 AM
Master
hi OctoberSky, why don't you take some time to read the astral forum here, it is full of personal stories of this type and it may help shed some light on what you're experiencing?