Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Knower

Invisible punches in the face

Sometimes my body flinches and jumps back, the same way it would do if a stone was flying towards me head or i just got punched in the face, but there isn't actually anything to dodge. I usually put it down to my brain misfiring but sometimes when I go into sleep paralysis I actually feel like I just got decked in the face, I get that same sensation where things go red or black for a second when you get a punch. So I've been pondering the idea that its a psychic attack, i.e. maybe I'm picking up the thoughts of someone who wants to beat me up. I used to tick people off when I was a teenager, and there is at least one person who would want to kill me if I ran into him today. A friend turned enemy, the guy has mental issues and beats people up for no reason (he admitted to me that him and his friend attacked some stranger on the road one night and beat him up for no reason at all), so I was getting sick of his messed up ways (I befriended him before I knew he was a psychopath) and decked him one day, we had a fight (he got in just as many punches as I did, he even reopened a scar I had so we were even, but he wouldn't shake hands and let bygones be bygones afterwards) and that was the last time we saw each other. I know the guy and know he'll have a vendetta against me for many years and this guy happens to be into Santeria (hes Cuban, he showed me the statues and all), and I wouldn't be surprised at all if hes gotten into black magick over the years. Other than this fella, theres nobody that would have a major problem with me. I've never held a grudge against anyone in my life so I doubt its a case of my own psychic energy backfiring on me. Anyone here know about psychic attacks?