Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Marie84

Cat Ready to learn

Hi everyone. Today is my first day on this site. I've only just started learning about astral projection 3 weeks ago. But I've been consumed since I found it. I very much want to learn how to do this but I don't know where to start. I read from Erin Pavlina that I should start with lucid dreaming and get really good at that. But I can't. I feel like I have no control of my dreams and I just get what I get. Is this really the only way to get there? And I've tried meditating but my mind wanders so easily that I get distracted and lose my focus. I meditated once pretty well but when I came out of it I felt so drained and tired. I feel like I am doing something wrong. If anyone has feedback or a good way of learning astral projection I would be so grateful. Thank you for reading my post.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Master

Welcome to the site. I am not that successful with lucid dreaming. Perhaps it is because I do not try much and I give up easily. I am not saying that about you. The only way to get good at ap is to practice and to keep practicing. Most people get distracted when they meditate so do not worry about it. Keep practicing. If your mind wonders, keep bringing it back. Do not worry about feeling tired after you meditated. You are not doing anything wrong. Meditate and get yourself relaxed and then do an ap technique. Do not worry if it does not work. It takes time for it to work. The more practice you get, the better you will get.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:55 AM
Marie84

Hi astralsuzy, thank you for writing to me. I'm glad to hear that I don't have to stress so much about lucid dreaming. I've tried meditating while listening to binaural beats before I go to sleep but I end up falling asleep and waking right back up. Im a very light sleeper. I did have sleep paralysis once but this was a while ago. way before i knew about any of this. I would like to have another experience with that because i now know that's just a step away from projecting. It was very scary for me though. Do you think the things we see are entities or hallucinations? I have read so many different explanations.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:51 AM
Master

Everyone will tell you different things. Some will say there are entities and some will say that it is hallucinations. To be honest I cannot say for sure that it is all hallucinations. Some of it can come from your mind. It does not have to be awful things. Sometimes nice things can come from your own mind as well. If there are entities I do know that they cannot hurt you. They can only scare you. If you are afraid you are likely to attract them. You will have to try to be brave. One time I saw something awful and I smiled at it. The thing or entity went away.
You may have more success in trying to ap away from your bed. Sometimes I think I am making progress in my bed and then I do not succeed. I have a lot more success away from my bed. At night time I think it would be lovely and cozy being in my bed. I end up being in bed and I either, do not make the effort to ap or I do make the effort and I fall asleep. I find being away from my bed I am more serious about trying to ap and I make more of an effect. Everyone is different. Some people can ap in bed. I used to be able to ap in bed a lot a long time ago but not anymore. I wish I could do that now.
You have an advantage. You say you are a light sleeper and you wake up again. That is not a bad thing. You fell asleep so your body and mind would be already relaxed so you can try to ap again when you wake up. You are in the perfect situation to try to ap again.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:04 AM
Niebla0007

Welcome! Marie.

Just look at http://www.crystalinks.com/astralprojection.html
You will also find this already posted at the Articles Section of the home page.

You are already on the right track.