Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-01-2012, 09:44 AM
Master

Interpretation of a message.

In my last reading, I had a recurrent message "Guardian of honour for him no more.." referring to someone in my life. It was repeated several times.

I have my own interpretation would like to throw it out to all for their take on it as it has been troubling me.

Thanks
Froe
Old 24-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Master

Sounds like you are not supposed to, or need to be, the one making him look important any more.
Old 24-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Master

Thanks WW for responding.. its not a trick question but this same person I was told to send a warning to save their life and my job was to "save and support him".. followed by the above phrase.. very confusing for me.. save him, but he will be lost anyhow??
Old 24-01-2012, 02:51 PM
Master

Ah. No, in that context it means that he is going to lose his position as guardian of honor. That is, being a honor guard - you know, standing outside a place in a neat uniform. I would need to know his actual job description to see the direct connection. Maybe he is in marketing...
Old 24-01-2012, 02:53 PM
Master

He is VP of a company..you should know the reading was to convince me to warn him of a heart attack (whilst he is still healthy- no mean feat)
Old 24-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Master

Haha. VP's are often considered to be lightweight (if fashionable and well paid) positions since all the real power lies with the CEO and the president. I guess it means he is going to lose his position, then. Still it is better than dying.
Old 24-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Master

Weird, I thought he would not stay in the job, but that will be really stressful for him.. thanks WW
Old 24-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Master

And yet it could be that stress at work is what will induce the heart attack itself in the end.