Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-01-2019, 06:33 AM
Suspended
Guide
Mixed emotions. Why is this happening?

I'm having very mixed feelings about this life- in its totality.

I simultaneously feel... grief for the ones that are gone forever, or have changed into another person entirely- missing their ghost; nostalgia for this life feeling the future of myself as passed away longing for this life, the people I've formed bonds with, longing for the feelings I've experienced, longing for my home which I came from. I was born into this earth, and my astral birth (possibly death) date is july 14, 2008 - I changed that day. I felt another soul intertwined with my own in space, time disappeared; I remember my previous (before 7/14/08) views on life and they're entirely different to who I am today. I used to be a bright, passionate, deeply loving, thoughtful, and wise person. It all changed. I became very dark and pessimistic after feeling that soul waved with mine, and the way I felt that soul leaving me hurt deeply. My issue is I still dont know what I'm to do. I can either leave the past behind, delve into my darkness, and hope that by going into the darkness I will cure myself. Optionally instead of that I can try to bring back my previous self? I've been attempting that for years. No luck. I MISS THAT PLACE SO MUCH!! it was like... nothing was wrong, there wasnt a single negative emotion inside of me. Everything, was beautiful. Peaceful. So peaceful.

Honestly how do I get this back? Is it a long hard road to being ok or can it be instant?
Old 19-01-2019, 07:31 AM
Seeker

Be simple in thought and deed. Do not muddle yourself with negative thoughts and emotions.

Enjoy every moment that life presents. Do not hastily rush through.

Strive with all your might to overcome your darkness, so that you may walk the right path.

Help is given to those who are open to receive it. Never despair you are alone.

It is through experiencing that we come to recognise what is of benefit to us.
Old 19-01-2019, 07:34 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redburyva
Be simple in thought and deed. Do not muddle yourself with negative thoughts and emotions.

Enjoy every moment that life presents. Do not hastily rush through.

Strive with all your might to overcome your darkness, so that you may walk the right path.

Help is given to those who are open to receive it. Never despair you are alone.

It is through experiencing that we come to recognise what is of benefit to us.
What if I start to like the darkness in some way?
Old 19-01-2019, 07:48 AM
Seeker

It is easy to succumb to darkness, but takes true courage to fight it.

If you let yourself be taken in by vices, you only make it harder for yourself to come out of it. Forged habits become hardened addictions, and only weigh you down.

You are the creator of your own destiny.
Old 19-01-2019, 08:44 AM
Experiencer
There is nothing wrong with liking dark life or light life. I was also easy going before 2007 and then everything crushed. Nothing made sense anymore.

I also don't know, what actually to do-so i go with flow. But it is not all that great. Previous version of me was better.

So, yeah, it would be interesting to get some answers about this, which life is better and what it is about.
Old 19-01-2019, 08:48 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
There is nothing wrong with liking dark life or light life. I was also easy going before 2007 and then everything crushed. Nothing made sense anymore.

I also don't know, what actually to do-so i go with flow. But it is not all that great. Previous version of me was better.

So, yeah, it would be interesting to get some answers about this, which life is better and what it is about.
That's very interesting that you had a change in 2007. Same year my change began, but like I said the final bang was 7/14/2008.

It's been hard
I think it was a soul exchange or a walk-in soul, which changed everything. like..life is generally better now, but I am consumed by darkness/pessimism. I really wan4 answers as well. This experience has shaken me.
Old 19-01-2019, 07:43 PM
Master
Instead of asking "Why is this happening?" to me, look at it from another prespective like: "What is this teaching me?".
Old 19-01-2019, 07:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
That's very interesting that you had a change in 2007. Same year my change began, but like I said the final bang was 7/14/2008.

It's been hard
I think it was a soul exchange or a walk-in soul, which changed everything. like..life is generally better now, but I am consumed by darkness/pessimism. I really wan4 answers as well. This experience has shaken me.

Stop focusing on the specific date and trying to go back to your state before that date.
Stop trying to figure out why it happened.

The fact is that it happened, period.
Just accept it.
Because it, you are more aware of yourself with deeper understanding of spiritual aspect.
You became humble with such experience. - You realize that you don't have control, that you don't know everything, that you will never know everything, and that you are vulnerable.
This awareness is scary.
The truth is.. This has always been.
You just was not aware of this truth before that date.
Old 23-01-2019, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I'm having very mixed feelings about this life- in its totality.

I simultaneously feel... grief for the ones that are gone forever, or have changed into another person entirely- missing their ghost; nostalgia for this life feeling the future of myself as passed away longing for this life, the people I've formed bonds with, longing for the feelings I've experienced, longing for my home which I came from. I was born into this earth, and my astral birth (possibly death) date is july 14, 2008 - I changed that day. I felt another soul intertwined with my own in space, time disappeared; I remember my previous (before 7/14/08) views on life and they're entirely different to who I am today. I used to be a bright, passionate, deeply loving, thoughtful, and wise person. It all changed. I became very dark and pessimistic after feeling that soul waved with mine, and the way I felt that soul leaving me hurt deeply. My issue is I still dont know what I'm to do. I can either leave the past behind, delve into my darkness, and hope that by going into the darkness I will cure myself. Optionally instead of that I can try to bring back my previous self? I've been attempting that for years. No luck. I MISS THAT PLACE SO MUCH!! it was like... nothing was wrong, there wasnt a single negative emotion inside of me. Everything, was beautiful. Peaceful. So peaceful.

Honestly how do I get this back? Is it a long hard road to being ok or can it be instant?

The glimpses we have through the direct experience serve us to see the potential of our being state. When you know more, you have choices through the whole lived experience and what you can reach for. Melding with sources that open you to feel differently, will eventually be released to take you deeper into yourself through the life experience. There is no easy way through, but a willingness to do the work

I melded with spirit beings who showed me more. I was raised to meet myself deep inside. When those sources left my direct experience, I had to climb the next mountain myself. It was t easy, but I wanted to live fully. I wanted peace in my being I wanted to be myself. I never gave up. We have crash landings back into reality to build a more balanced integration. We walk alone,we walk together. It’s the alone path of self deeper that requires us to move and act and become the source we seek to feel and know as ourselves. To know and feel connected to yourself and all life.