Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-11-2018, 03:13 AM
Experiencer

Disturbing reading my bio mother had

My biological mother told me years ago (back in the 1990's) that a psychic had done a reading relating to me back in the 1960's but wouldn't exactly tell me what the psychic had said, except that I would witness a horrible event that I would survive but this event would affect a very large number of people. She wouldn't answer me when I asked her if people died in this event.

When I went to bed that night I couldn't sleep. In my mind, I kept wondering what she had seen. Then i had a terrible dream which can only be described as a nightmare. Very bad nightmare.

A group of men came to the office where I worked. There were 6 men and they picked me up and took me out of the office and into a waiting limo. They said nothing to me.

I was driven to the Daytona International Speedway (I do seasonal work there). Buses were coming into the venue and people came out of the buses looking terrified. There were men in military uniform who were telling these people where to go. I was put behind a fence that had bared wire. I was put there so that I would have a good view of the race track.

No one that was there wanted to be there and had been taken against their will. From a distance I saw a man on a microphone who was yelling and screaming at the NASCAR brass and the drivers and others who had escaped and were in hiding. I got the impression that they were safe and this really angered this guy who was on a microphone.

Those racing where not NASCAR drivers but people who made my hair go up on end. They were using the cars to do evil. People were forced to go out into the track and run over by the race cars.. Pets and animals were also run over. People in the stands were supposed to cheer and they were force to cheer. About halfway thru the race, there was a terrible wreck which involved several cars and then there was this terrible explosion and there were fires everywhere.

The gate that I was at opened and I started running. So did others. Those that were in the military opened fire on those trying to escape. I managed to escape without being harmed. Others weren't so lucky. It was like a war zone. I managed to get to safety (someone I didn't know helped me escape).

Over the years this dream had modified (it's almost like someone telling me a story without speaking).

I don't know what to make of this. I've never discussed this dream with my biological mother or anyone for that matter.
Old 06-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Super Moderator
That prediction was made quite a long time ago. Even your mother relaying it to you has been decades. So did anything like that actually happen? I find it a bit irresponsible that your mother relayed it to you without any other context. Maybe she didn't have any but it's not the kind of reading that is helpful. If anything it only serves to cause worry and fear. And so maybe that was the point all along. To challenge you in learning how to let go of worry over a future event that may or may not come to pass. Without any context it is impossible for you to avoid or even prepare for such a thing. Spending our lives in worry robs us of today.

I suspect the dream itself is a reflection of this worry and not of an actual event. The military are a force that has power and control over us. This power has kept you essentially a prisoner of fear. Fear of some unknown group of people who wish to do others harm. This isn't a fear you have to stay a prisoner to because the gate is unlocked. You may not have known it because the fear of death has a strong hold over all of us. And so you have stayed locked for the most part, behind the fence just watching for some potential calamity to befall your friends, loved ones or strangers. It's a pretty heavy burden to carry but not one you need to anymore.

So what do you make of the long ago prediction? Do you still fear it? Has it undermined your sense of safety? how has it affected your life and how you move about the world? Is it possible to let it go?
Old 21-01-2019, 02:49 AM
Experiencer

The event in this reading has not occurred. Hopefully it never will as it seems like a future event that may or may not happen. I don't think about it all the time nor do I dwell on it. It's more of curiosity then fear. I wish she had told me more about this but she wouldn't.

I finally did mention this to someone who is a friend and her view on this event from what I told her was the Speedway was being used as some type of military detention center or interment camp. What didn't make sense to her is why I was taken and put off to the side. That also didn't make sense to me as I was never accused of doing anything wrong. I escaped in the dream but trying to escape was a nightmare. It was like being in a war zone.
Old 22-01-2019, 03:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronesslucy
My biological mother told me years ago (back in the 1990's) that a psychic had done a reading relating to me back in the 1960's but wouldn't exactly tell me what the psychic had said, except that I would witness a horrible event that I would survive but this event would affect a very large number of people. She wouldn't answer me when I asked her if people died in this event.

When I went to bed that night I couldn't sleep. In my mind, I kept wondering what she had seen. Then i had a terrible dream which can only be described as a nightmare. Very bad nightmare.

A group of men came to the office where I worked. There were 6 men and they picked me up and took me out of the office and into a waiting limo. They said nothing to me.

I was driven to the Daytona International Speedway (I do seasonal work there). Buses were coming into the venue and people came out of the buses looking terrified. There were men in military uniform who were telling these people where to go. I was put behind a fence that had bared wire. I was put there so that I would have a good view of the race track.

No one that was there wanted to be there and had been taken against their will. From a distance I saw a man on a microphone who was yelling and screaming at the NASCAR brass and the drivers and others who had escaped and were in hiding. I got the impression that they were safe and this really angered this guy who was on a microphone.

Those racing where not NASCAR drivers but people who made my hair go up on end. They were using the cars to do evil. People were forced to go out into the track and run over by the race cars.. Pets and animals were also run over. People in the stands were supposed to cheer and they were force to cheer. About halfway thru the race, there was a terrible wreck which involved several cars and then there was this terrible explosion and there were fires everywhere.

The gate that I was at opened and I started running. So did others. Those that were in the military opened fire on those trying to escape. I managed to escape without being harmed. Others weren't so lucky. It was like a war zone. I managed to get to safety (someone I didn't know helped me escape).

Over the years this dream had modified (it's almost like someone telling me a story without speaking).

I don't know what to make of this. I've never discussed this dream with my biological mother or anyone for that matter.
Now, we cannot be sure if this psychic was legit. But your dream seems very dramatic. Perhaps the psychic could have missed their reading, and in either case, it would be best to keep yourself in positive vibes.

Some Psychics are plane ol' wicked and may push forward ways in which people are scarificed through some spiritual means. I would say stick to your beliefs and spiritual protection. At the end of the day, Gods gonna take us.

The reading is vague and applies to anyone. They should put that together with PT Barnuns statements.