Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-02-2020, 09:54 PM
Master

A kidnapped girl

So some two hours ago I meditated for some time and while meditating, I fell into that trance that comes over me and I heard a girl/woman talking, she was telling her story, these are her words: "Frigorific car... I was outside of my house...."; then the story was "downloaded" into my mind, she was kidnapped by someone with a frigorific car, this happened right away after she left her house, and sadly, she was murdered. Her voice was very clear and it sounded very young.

Some months ago I had a vision about how a raped girl was murdered by those who raped her, when this happened, I was pulled into her body and I experienced every single thing, it was horrible.

So I asked to help people, I do this when I meditate and once in a while I get this "type" of experience where I am in contact with someone who had a terrible death...

Edit: I just saw a passing orb, they always appear when these experiences happen to me.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:09 AM
Suspended
Master
We chat many times.... wow never a dull moment in your life - I don't think whats on tv tonight, put computer on see what ThatMans up to... are you keeping your energy vibrations up there my friend and close contact with your spiritual support family for protection while all this is going on? I'm always chatting to mine, comfort on these difficult journeys and protection of course - very often its me doing all the chatting, but very often not, as in valuable guidance comes in.... and ive not read all your messages just glanced at many, busy here as well.

Last edited by one-light : 12-02-2020 at 09:22 AM.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:22 AM
Knower

ThatMan,

I am sorry to ask this of you. I am getting the signal that this information may be of importance to me. If you get anything more, could you pm me about it? If you don't mind.

I saw a light orb for the first time in my life, the same day I saw your post about seeing light orbs for the first time in a long time. If that was you who posted that?
Old 12-02-2020, 09:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
We chat many times.... wow never a dull moment in your life - I don't think whats on tv tonight, put computer on see what ThatMans up to... are you keeping your energy vibrations up there my friend and close contact with your spiritual support family for protection while all this is going on? I'm always chatting to mine, comfort on these difficult journeys and protection of course - very often its me doing all the chatting, but very often not, as in valuable guidance comes in.... and ive not read all your messages just glanced at many, busy here as well.

I do have many experiences but I think that it's because I do seek the spiritual things, even without my depression, which was the main "force" pushing me harder into the unseen world, I am still not letting this go, I am still seeking the spiritual things.

Now, that I found healing, I try to offer healing to other people too. Recently, when I focus my intention on healing people and being of help, I see a lot of purple being sent towards them.

Well, I am glad that you have this kind of protection, my only protection, so to say, it's by divine intervention, so I am walking with my eyes shut but with faith in the divine.

Thank you @one-light, people do need help and I am trying my best to be of help, even helping those beyond this world!

I want to share with you something interesting: Last night I heard the voices of the guards of a great man that united my country some hundreds years ago, it was amazing!! They told me their status and the name of their leader, I felt how much respect they had for him!!
Old 12-02-2020, 09:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
ThatMan,

I am sorry to ask this of you. I am getting the signal that this information may be of importance to me. If you get anything more, could you pm me about it? If you don't mind.

I saw a light orb for the first time in my life, the same day I saw your post about seeing light orbs for the first time in a long time. If that was you who posted that?

I see these orbs when spiritual things happen, when the activity is higher, they appear more and more and more clear than the usual. Maybe, be using my posts, all kind of spirits are trying to "connect" to people, maybe spirits of the deceased loved ones. I am just a simple man, hence my name "ThatMan", a nobody, these things happen to me, in my daily life I am a programmer.

Do you have any connection with this girl? Sure, no worries, I am sharing everything with all of you!
Old 12-02-2020, 09:43 AM
Knower

I may... If I could ask you, what I would want to know, to make sure... can you get a read on when she was born, when she died, what you think her name was? The synchronicities I'm having right now are nearly unbelievable.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:44 AM
Knower

My personal quest right now is one of searching for answers, without being more specific.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
I may... If I could ask you, what I would want to know, to make sure... can you get a read on when she was born, when she died, what you think her name was? The synchronicities I'm having right now are nearly unbelievable.

I will try but I can't promise anything, this things happen to me, I can't control them, they come and go. You will be the first to know!
Old 12-02-2020, 10:29 AM
Knower

Thank you ThatMan. It would be a great gift to receive this knowledge at the proper time.
Old 12-02-2020, 12:08 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I do have many experiences but I think that it's because I do seek the spiritual things, even without my depression, which was the main "force" pushing me harder into the unseen world, I am still not letting this go, I am still seeking the spiritual things.

Now, that I found healing, I try to offer healing to other people too. Recently, when I focus my intention on healing people and being of help, I see a lot of purple being sent towards them.

Well, I am glad that you have this kind of protection, my only protection, so to say, it's by divine intervention, so I am walking with my eyes shut but with faith in the divine.

Thank you @one-light, people do need help and I am trying my best to be of help, even helping those beyond this world!

I want to share with you something interesting: Last night I heard the voices of the guards of a great man that united my country some hundreds years ago, it was amazing!! They told me their status and the name of their leader, I felt how much respect they had for him!!

its good to see your 'high focus' on helping people - thats nice...