Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-01-2020, 09:19 AM
Master

I healed many church people

I found myself at a christian church, one that I've never visited before, while I was there, we had to climb something to reach the second level of that building, where everything was happening. There were many people with me, some that I know, but mostly strangers, also there many children. Somehow we did it and we were all there, but something happened, maybe a tornado appeared and we had to go down.

Now, there was no way to go back down and people were jumping from that high place to be again on the ground, everybody was scared. Just few of them tried and even a child fell away and they were all hurt pretty badly, I thought that they were all dead. Then I did the most strangest thing, I healed them, one by one, I could see their bodies being healed and lifted in the air, I healed even the child, all I had to do was just to think about healing them and it happened instantly. Then I made the ground grow bigger and bigger until I created some sort of a bridge so that people could easily walk to leave that high place.

Then I saw one of the priests, he had a woman with him and the woman had her face totally covered, at that moment I realized that this woman was some kind of a witch, I don't know, the thing is that they did nothing to help those people.

This was a strange vision and I have no idea what it means.
Old 17-01-2020, 01:16 AM
Administrator
It could be a desire within you to want to do more.you feel the need to rise above what you are doing.
you need to find what it is that makes you feel that you want to help others.maybe a change of job etc

Namaste
Old 17-01-2020, 05:10 AM
Experiencer

I see this as the church lacking a competent spiritual leader that has the Spirit of God in them. The priest is guided by things of this world and gives power to them. That is the witch. They do not care about their followers. Though falling and in pain, they do not lift a finger to help them. You have come to repair the state of the church. You can heal it if you work to.

The parts below are fallen, in ruins. You built on top of it a new bridge of light. It means you don't have to start from scratch, but can build over what the worldly priest had started.
Old 17-01-2020, 02:45 PM
Master

I see the priest and the witch as representations of you masculine and feminine. Maybe
Old 17-01-2020, 07:32 PM
Master
Church people are indeed in need of healing.They need to be healed from their brainwash.
Church and priests are the real enemies of humanity.
Old 18-01-2020, 04:08 AM
Deactivated Account
I can relate to what you share.
In the past I've experienced multiple similar kinds of visions in regards to a church which I was born into. Some of them were pretty interesting and a bit far out there haha and involved a collective group of souls within the same establishment.
I used to be pretty sceptical, in the sense that I just thought the ministers used psychological tactics to gain control of the members but some of the visions were pretty crazy and sort of made me ponder it all a bit deeper.
I don't personally feel like my experiences in the physical church or the later visions where an accident as it was all a natural part of my soul's planned experience... So I just rolled with it in good faith.

I tend to notice that these kinds of visions and experiences to be dual in nature, I'm receiving, directing and anchoring energy as well as becoming more enlightened to aspects of self simultaneously.
I tend to sense that any energy work as reciprocal in that regard.
So it might be interesting to ask yourself what made you feel drawn into such a vision.
Old 18-01-2020, 08:44 AM
Master

@Thank you all guys!!

It's interesting because the priest from my vision was the leader of the orthodox church from my country and in my dream, he and this woman were hiding in the back, behind all people, I could see them after I saved those people from that place, that woman, with her face covered, was more like a "slave" for him, following his orders. She wanted to come closer but he made a sign ( I sensed it ) and she returned back.
Old 18-01-2020, 09:14 AM
Deactivated Account
I had a sense that the woman you mentioned was some kind of slave or sacrifice but didn't think to say it for some reason. Probably because I had not given it too much thought to it since as it was not our of the ordinary for me to have lots of dreams at that time.
In some of my visions, their was always some human vessel of some sort... Serving as some kind of physical representation of abuse.
I saw kids in some of my dreams, like dressed in white and tied down with belts onto metal beds...and some other pretty horrific stuff, all representations of energetic, spiritual, psychic abuse.
Unfortunately the illusionists who organise such things are very good at what they do.
I used to be more idealistic about this stuff but now I'm not really sure of anything, I see how each cult falls to be replaced by another one until such a time where there is no longer a gap in the energy field for such things.

I intuitively chose not to go down too deep into the habit hole, only as far as guided and required to shed light into the dark places. That is all that was required from me.

There are many layers of experience within all this stuff... Take care and don't forget what's beyond it all lol... It seems like such a silly and simple little reminder :-) but a useful one when navigating such things.

Last edited by Ariaecheflame : 18-01-2020 at 09:58 AM.
Old 18-01-2020, 11:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
I had a sense that the woman you mentioned was some kind of slave or sacrifice but didn't think to say it for some reason. Probably because I had not given it too much thought to it since as it was not our of the ordinary for me to have lots of dreams at that time.
In some of my visions, their was always some human vessel of some sort... Serving as some kind of physical representation of abuse.
I saw kids in some of my dreams, like dressed in white and tied down with belts onto metal beds...and some other pretty horrific stuff, all representations of energetic, spiritual, psychic abuse.
Unfortunately the illusionists who organise such things are very good at what they do.
I used to be more idealistic about this stuff but now I'm not really sure of anything, I see how each cult falls to be replaced by another one until such a time where there is no longer a gap in the energy field for such things.

I intuitively chose not to go down too deep into the habit hole, only as far as guided and required to shed light into the dark places. That is all that was required from me.

There are many layers of experience within all this stuff... Take care and don't forget what's beyond it all lol... It seems like such a silly and simple little reminder :-) but a useful one when navigating such things.

When it comes to these experiences, I always stay in guard and do not let them shape who I am or how I act, this is why when I have nightmares, their effect on me fades away pretty fast. There was a time when I had nightmares almost every single and not just few, but many, they were horrible and sometimes I would wake up crying but they just made me stronger and to be more courageous.

Yes, if you keep digging and digging, you may lose your own mind because there's no definite answer, I've been there and I survived, now I am ready for what's next to come.
Old 20-01-2020, 10:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
When it comes to these experiences, I always stay in guard and do not let them shape who I am or how I act, this is why when I have nightmares, their effect on me fades away pretty fast. There was a time when I had nightmares almost every single and not just few, but many, they were horrible and sometimes I would wake up crying but they just made me stronger and to be more courageous.

Yes, if you keep digging and digging, you may lose your own mind because there's no definite answer, I've been there and I survived, now I am ready for what's next to come.

Interesting comment For some reason I wasn't able to absorb your reply when you first posted it.
I feel the same way about my experiences in this realm as well. I wouldn't have had such confronting visions unless I was ready for them and like you, they served to strengthen my courage and trust in my own personal connection to God.
I was not so worried about loosing my mind, I just kind of realised that the extent of the levels to spiritual manipulation go much deeper then I can really understand or care to know. I figure that these kinds of things are on a "need to know" basis lol so I just go with the flow of intuition with this stuff and arrive wherever I'm supposed to be.

Your reply was interesting, as I was saying earlier, I'd not given it so much thought as I tend to put most of this stuff through a personal and psychological lense and I've not really pondered the spiritual aspect so much as it all exists on some plane of astral existence which has always seemed mostly illusory to me, none the less it is a powerful place to reside if your a dealer of illusions lol... But that's just my current take on it.

Thanks for the chance to ponder